League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West

Nofool wrote:

psKirika wrote:

Diamond dream is so hard to reach..
it's not really a dream now :c it was, 2 seasons before yeah x_x I guess only challenger is really hard to reach now
Diamond didn't even exist 2 seasons ago.
Nofool

Kanye West wrote:

We are now in s4 right ? I'm pretty sure that there was a diamond tier in s2
BrokenArrow
No we aren't.
OzzyOzrock
one day i'll man up and get into bronze 5
Kanye West

Nofool wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

We are now in s4 right ? I'm pretty sure that there was a diamond tier in s2
o true lol
Snepif
Not liking S4 so far... I just can't get used to it, specially supporting. For some reason my Nami doesn't feel as effective as before.
I used to have a 20-2 Nami record in ranked (and I don't even main support), and now it's like 20-5 and im scared to go on..
I don't have a picture of the 20-2 but I have one I took some weeks before that:
It's Diamond btw.
The thing is this is not even the worst case, I feel like I'm less effective in every role this season, and even if I do well, the throws are just so common. Oh and I hate the disappearance of oracles :/. I was Diamond II with around 50 LP last season and now I'm DIII with 30-50ish (it's the first time I go down a division actually). Let's just hope it's just me playing badly and having bad days and soon I will improve a lot.
Justykanna

Snepif wrote:

Not liking S4 so far... I just can't get used to it, specially supporting. For some reason my Nami doesn't feel as effective as before.
I used to have a 20-2 Nami record in ranked (and I don't even main support), and now it's like 20-5 and im scared to go on..
I don't have a picture of the 20-2 but I have one I took some weeks before that:
It's Diamond btw.
The thing is this is not even the worst case, I feel like I'm less effective in every role this season, and even if I do well, the throws are just so common. Oh and I hate the disappearance of oracles :/. I was Diamond II with around 50 LP last season and now I'm DIII with 30-50ish (it's the first time I go down a division actually). Let's just hope it's just me playing badly and having bad days and soon I will improve a lot.
I don't really feel like Nami was changed all that much. Her passive now scales of AP, so the speed increase isn't flat anymore.
She's the only support I've been using.
It might be the items change or the fact that melee supports like Alistar and Leona can use Targons and ranged ones can't. As an example anyway.

I like that oracles is out now. You have to be smarter with your pink wards and sweeping lens. If you pick up oracles, you run through the jungle and kill every ward. Not nearly as stretigic imo.

Throws are suppose to be less common I believe. Snowballing's a little harder since dead inhibitors no longer buff minions in other lanes. So I find that a touch strange.

My thoughts anyway. I don't discount what you're saying since I'm Bronze 1 and my worst role is support.
Katsuie
Taric op. pls nerf.
Yasen Baka

xEvolution wrote:

Taric op. pls nerf.
I lost to a duel against Taric top, and I was a fed MF full hp. Taric too stronk.
Katsuie

MetalGearSnake wrote:

xEvolution wrote:

Taric op. pls nerf.
I lost to a duel against Taric top, and I was a fed MF full hp. Taric too stronk.
Taric with Icebournce Gaunlet. Can 1 v 2.
He molested Ezreal for his blue build. gg
Vulf

Snepif wrote:

It's Diamond btw.
At this point I'm welcoming any sort of change. Season 3 was the worst season out of the previous 2 by far. Almost all of season 3 was even more stagnant and boring to play than the end of season 2 which was pretty bad. Change is good!

Nami is essentially fine. Problem is non traditional supports got an enormous buff with the new items and ambient gold gain change during the pre-season. If Nami turns out to be too weak she will get buffed trust me.
Hika
taric is way too stronk now, the armor is so good
Snepif

Justykanna wrote:

I don't really feel like Nami was changed all that much. Her passive now scales of AP, so the speed increase isn't flat anymore.
She's the only support I've been using.
It might be the items change or the fact that melee supports like Alistar and Leona can use Targons and ranged ones can't. As an example anyway.

I like that oracles is out now. You have to be smarter with your pink wards and sweeping lens. If you pick up oracles, you run through the jungle and kill every ward. Not nearly as stretigic imo.

Throws are suppose to be less common I believe. Snowballing's a little harder since dead inhibitors no longer buff minions in other lanes. So I find that a touch strange.

My thoughts anyway. I don't discount what you're saying since I'm Bronze 1 and my worst role is support.

Vulf wrote:

At this point I'm welcoming any sort of change. Season 3 was the worst season out of the previous 2 by far. Almost all of season 3 was even more stagnant and boring to play than the end of season 2 which was pretty bad. Change is good!

Nami is essentially fine. Problem is non traditional supports got an enormous buff with the new items and ambient gold gain change during the pre-season. If Nami turns out to be too weak she will get buffed trust me.
I don't think Nami is weaker, what I think is that other supports outclass her at the moment (Fid, Annie, Taric) and it's much harder for me to be succesful with her. Maybe it was just some bad games, but it's my general thoughts. Annie is the best by far...
Love

#diamondlucian #yoloswag #420blazeit #hashtag #nofilter
Nofool

Love wrote:

maybe he was just drunk 8D jk wp, (#farm? hue)
tyrael6192
maal
AHTEUROKSEUUUU
Snepif
I don't get it :/
Aoriki

Hmm...Nami doesn't seem to change -whistles-
Vulf
Korean name translations I believe?

I'd like to think the "Tariq" for Taric is a reference from when Taric used to have a really dark skin tone. lol
SiFly_old

Love wrote:

Makes me sad, just because you win in a normal vs a diamond player, allows you to flame on him so much?? Don't get this behaviour and how people don't understand they:

1. probably play a new champs
2. don't try hard
3. might have terrible support/jungler or get camped by enemy jungler. Which is more likely to happen if they see he is diamond.
maal

SiFly wrote:

Love wrote:

Makes me sad, just because you win in a normal vs a diamond player, allows you to flame on him so much?? Don't get this behaviour and how people don't understand they:

1. probably play a new champs
2. don't try hard
3. might have terrible support/jungler or get camped by enemy jungler. Which is more likely to happen if they see he is diamond.
NO MAN EVERY NORMAL GAME TRY HARD ALL OVER #DIAMOND4NUBS

but no i agree, surely he didnt flame him, but not need to be cocky about it
tyrael6192
but everyone knows diamond is worse than bronze
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

but everyone knows diamond is worse than bronze
so if i'm bronze, it's worse than.... something like 4 leagues under bronze o_o ? this game >_< too complicated

edit : 7777th post, np
silmarilen
ill just take 7777th reply then

anyway are these plans to be able to queue by role that you want to play still a thing?
BrokenArrow
LOOOL trolling in champ select is so fun
So someone wrote "hi please don't feed this is my last promo game" and I was like "hi I'm playing on my boyfriend's account, I'm only lvl 15 but I want to play ranked no hate plz" and he instantly dodged
I guess someone didn't know the consequences of dodging during promo 8)
maal
sigh
BrokenArrow
I was about to write something like "lol jk I'm diamond smurf" but it was too late
th-that wasn't my intention at all >_>
Justykanna

BrokenArrow wrote:

So someone wrote "hi please don't feed this is my last promo game" and I was like "hi I'm playing on my boyfriend's account, I'm only lvl 15 but I want to play ranked no hate plz" and he instantly dodged
That's terrible. =/
Sapphiire_old_1
In the current state of the Korean meta where mobility is pretty much everything it makes some champions obsolete while bringing in new champions such as Karma. Positioning and vision control have become increasingly more important as it is easy to be caught out of the position and die to roaming high mobility champions. Due to how tanky champions like Olaf, Rengar, and Mundo can get, we will probably start to see more Vayne play even after her nerfs. Along with Vayne we might see Blade of the Ruined King being built more often on other Marksmen and champions with long ranged initiation like Leona.

Also there top picks are :
Top:Rengar , Mundo
Mid:Gragas
Jungle: Evelyn
Adc:Lucian , jinx , sivir
Supp: Karma is beiing spammed in Korean Solo Q

Source : http://cloth5.com/taking-a-look-at-kr/

Justykanna wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

That's terrible. =/
Yeah even if it wasent youre intention u still kinda ruined that guys promotion series , U gotta be more carefull when saying that kind of stuff
Kanye West
Vayne is still really strong despite the nerfs. Only reason she's tier 2 in competitive play is her bad laning.
SiFly_old

Kanye West wrote:

Vayne is still really strong despite the nerfs. Only reason she's tier 2 in competitive play is her bad laning.
And doesn't fit any sieging/poking comps.
maal

SiFly wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

And doesn't fit any sieging/poking comps.
still has the strongest late game potential though

gotta agree though, jinx lucian are prolly the strongest atm imo
those
Twitch or Kog'maw should have higher potential than Vayne.
Sapphiire_old_1

those wrote:

I agree the 'Burst' is higher on Twitch and Kog'Maw but the skill cap on vayne is much higher .
those
Not discussing skill cap. Discussing late game potential.
Sapphiire_old_1

those wrote:

Not discussing skill cap. Discussing late game potential.
I know just wanted to add that ^^
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

Needs to stay that way. If you have a ridiculously strong late game your laning phase or early game shouldn't be good. This is currently the issue with Nasus since pretty much everything that wrecked him in lane was nerfed into the ground.
Sapphiire_old_1

Vulf wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Needs to stay that way. If you have a ridiculously strong late game your laning phase or early game shouldn't be good. This is currently the issue with Nasus since pretty much everything that wrecked him in lane was nerfed into the ground.

I agree Nothing can move nasus out of the lane with the new masteries

Damn those translations
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

I agree. But I think the opposite should be true as well. If you have a strong earlygame, you shouldn't have a strong lategame. All these new ad carries are really badly designed by Riot imo. Jinx, Lucian and the new Sivir are way too strong early and midgame and still have a strong lategame

those wrote:

In terms of raw damage/AoE, sure. But I think Vayne still has the strongest all-around lategame because of high single target damage, mobility and self-peel.
show more