Sapphiire_old_1
Both new Marksman are so fun and strong Lucian and jinx ftw :D
Jordan

Gold pls
Vulf

Blaziken wrote:

I shall now go and think over my life.
Thanks for the input.
In all honesty the player was flaming her whole team saying how she was the only good player on their side and that we would all lose 1v1.
In a 5v5 game. Bitch didn't know about my passive.
I hate people who complain about their team in all chat, and I usually report them at the end of the game. What do people expect to accomplish from that? Guilt the enemy team into losing on purpose? (which I've seen happen before) lol

Just worry about yourself and what YOU can do to carry the game, and know that every game isn't going to be a win.
Kanye West

Cookie wrote:

So far jinx is the only adc i enjoy playing :> don't really like the others
I feel the same way with Vayne lol, everyone else is so boring
maal

Blaziken wrote:

I shall now go and think over my life.
Thanks for the input.
In all honesty the player was flaming her whole team saying how she was the only good player on their side and that we would all lose 1v1.
In a 5v5 game. Bitch didn't know about my passive.
who cares if she flames, that doesnt give you the right to ride the boat as well, it just makes you a bad person like her as well, keep that in mind

Kanye West wrote:

Cookie wrote:

So far jinx is the only adc i enjoy playing :> don't really like the others
I feel the same way with Vayne lol, everyone else is so boring
#mainstream
BrokenArrow
Talon free week.. thanks god I started playing top recently (Shen op) so I don't have to deal with the likes of him.
Hika
FREE WEEK TALON IS COMPLETE HELL
Jordan
OH GOD I'M GETTING 5 LP PER WIN
Justykanna

Jordan wrote:

OH GOD I'M GETTING 5 LP PER WIN
Yeah, I had that for all of Bronze 1. Finally got 100LP getting single digits LP per win, then lost three straight for promotion. -_-
Got knocked back to 55LP, now I'm losing/winning 15-20 LP per game again.
Not sure why...
Navizel
It's your match making rating.
If you have higher MMR than a set amount for your division you gain more LP per won game and lose less LP per lost game, if your MMR is lower you gain less and lose more LP per game.
Justykanna

Otonashi07 wrote:

It's your match making rating.
If you have higher MMR than a set amount for your division you gain more LP per won game and lose less LP per lost game, if your MMR is lower you gain less and lose more LP per game.
Yeah but all I did was lose my promotion match, I didn't rise/drop any tier or division.
Vulf
Winning a lot of games with support Warwick since the pre-season patch. Would be pretty funny if it becomes a thing. lol
those

Vulf wrote:

Winning a lot of games with support Warwick since the pre-season patch. Would be pretty funny if it becomes a thing. lol
It won't. You do nothing.
Aoriki

AD Sona for the win, yo. :3
Vulf

those wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Competitively it won't lol. Not even jungle or lanewick works there, but draft lately has been nothing but great results for me.
Justykanna
How does the ranked queue determine pick order if you duo-queue? I've probably played over a hundred games with one of my friends and been last pick every single time. =/
maal

Justykanna wrote:

How does the ranked queue determine pick order if you duo-queue? I've probably played over a hundred games with one of my friends and been last pick every single time. =/
your friend's mmr and your mmr, find the median and then you have the other players inbetween you.

if your friend is higher pick than you, then his mmr is higher than yours. its the same as soloq really
SiFly_old
Enemy had full ad team, I played taric and we rammus jungle, at 20 min ingame with rammus and me having 0 kills we could 2v5 them as sup + jungler, gg.
Totally balanced champs.

those wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Competitively it won't lol. Not even jungle or lanewick works there, but draft lately has been nothing but great results for me.[/quote]

It basically does the same as taric, just running around being annoying. But only having a targeted stun/supress every 80s instead of 10s and lacking a heal, AD/AP aura for teammates in fights and armor buff/additional armor pen on enemies.

I think warwick is stronger as taric atm.
GeeNX

NekoAsuna wrote:

doh, I think Evelynn is a good pick in 3v3 in jungle, anyone playing on Twisted Treeline with good team comp?
I got diamond on 3vs3, and well played against some challenger teams already
Vulf

SiFly wrote:

It basically does the same as taric, just running around being annoying. But only having a targeted stun/supress every 80s instead of 10s and lacking a heal, AD/AP aura for teammates in fights and armor buff/additional armor pen on enemies.

I think warwick is stronger as taric atm.
Taric is borderline broken with the support/pre-season changes.

That's late game though if we are talking about that then Warwick has a 40% team wide attack speed buff that he can keep up 100% of the time if he has 40% cdr and his ult has a 38 second CD with that as well. His W gives about 5000g in raw stats to his team which means it's one of the most gold efficient abilities in the game. GP's E might be slightly better. Warwick is also unkillable with items. You can pretty much play like a dumb fuck with the relic shield combo'd with the new defensive tree masteries and not get punished for it lol.
Justykanna

maal wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

your friend's mmr and your mmr, find the median and then you have the other players inbetween you.

if your friend is higher pick than you, then his mmr is higher than yours. its the same as soloq really
Yeah, she's higher mmr, I knew that, but it doesn't explain why we're always the last two picks, as opposed to pick, for example, 2 and 3.
It's not like I'm terribly far behind her either, I'm only two divisions below, lol.
GeeNX

you can guess what stream I'm watching atm
maal

Justykanna wrote:

Yeah, she's higher mmr, I knew that, but it doesn't explain why we're always the last two picks, as opposed to pick, for example, 2 and 3.
It's not like I'm terribly far behind her either, I'm only two divisions below, lol.
my friend is plat 5 and im gold 1

im always second pick, he's last

its the hidden mmr. :3
Justykanna

maal wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

my friend is plat 5 and im gold 1

im always second pick, he's last

its the hidden mmr. :3
Well the hidden mmr would tell where you are in the pick order, and this would make sense if, say, she was always first and I was last (would mean that our mmrs are REALLY far apart, right?). But we're back to back picks, always 4 and 5 (with me always being 5).
I feel like I'm still missing something because it's not completely making sense... =s

Unless both of us have really low mmr for our tier / division? I dunno.
maal
all i can say is your mmr is pretty close, thats why you get match like that ^^
Justykanna

maal wrote:

Alrighty.
Thanks for your help! =)
SiFly_old

Justykanna wrote:

maal wrote:

Alrighty.
Thanks for your help! =)
If you duoqueue you get matched with/vs slightly stronger other players to balance the advance you have from duoqueueing. This explains why you have lower mmr than all the other players and are placed as pick 4/5 if you both have equal mmr.

And sona 1v4 quadra kill!! Supports op in s4, equal in damage of both apc on my team
Fakiezi
League of legends (EU West Servers), playing it for 2 years already.
Plat 1, 2 points, in-game name Erasuz.
Champions I play Ezreal, Lee sin, Kassadin and I mostly main ADC
Ceph23
Am I the only one here who thinks nocturne should get reworked?
I mean seriously. Back during season 1, noc was one of my favorites. Now that so much has changed and these new champs offer so much, nocturne just seems pretty useless. Ganking power is okay but not great, ult would have been great but I feel that the cooldown is too long and if you don't have your ult up you basicaly have to walk right into the middle of the enemy team without any means of escape.

Seriously, riot needs to do something about him. I miss the days where players were acually afraid of a good noc player.
Kanye West
No, Nocturne isn't a bad champion. During earlygame the ult is mostly for ganking through wards and cutting off enemy vision rather than gapclosing, while lategame it turns into "dive-onto-adc-for-free". The jungle changes ruined him and the warmogs/atmas/frozen mallet nerf also ruined him.

He's still very scary to play against if he snowballs really really hard and gets good items because there's no gold in the jungle anymore.

The great thing about Season 1 Nocturne was that you could just farm jungle and maybe gank or countergank when ult was up, still get lots of gold/items, get tanky AND deal a ton of damage. Now there's no jungle gold or atmogs so you're forced to build all tank items and no damage items so you're basically Vi or J4 with worse utility and worse gapclosing.

Think about how overpowered he would be if his ult's CD was like 60-90 seconds or something. Warding lanes would basically be useless and he would be huge every game. I don't think Nocturne needs reworked as much as jungle gold needs increasing and the "jungle items" being removed from the game.
Hakeru

Makojita wrote:

League of legends (EU West Servers), playing it for 2 years already.
Plat 1, 2 points, in-game name Erasuz.
Champions I play Ezreal, Lee sin, Kassadin and I mostly main ADC
looks those 3 champions is your favorite because they has a 'escape' skill

am i right
Vulf
Nocturne isn't in that bad of a spot right now he is still decent just not broken like he was in season 1 or even season 2. Season 3 wasn't that great for him, but at the same time it wasn't that great for a lot of junglers that relied on ults in their ganks. Season 4 will be great for junglers that can offset farming and ganking which is what Nocturne does best. :)

If he ever does receive a rework it won't be because his kit is bad it will most likely be because of the frustrating mechanics in his kit (his ult for the most part). Nocturnes ult will be severely changed, but the rest of his kit will be slightly buffed to compensate. Even then this will not happen for a really really really long time if ever since over a dozen champions are in dire need of a rework than he is. Reworks are not always done because a champion is bad or even too good. You gotta take in mind how these champions interact with players and what counterplay is involved.

Morello has pretty much posted the list of champions that are getting reworked in season 4 and every single one of them need it because of the frustrating anit-fun mechanics in their kits.

Shaco
Alistar
Poppy
Sion
Warwick
Zilean
Urgot

Source: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/bo ... 4#43478654

Oh and lets not forget the champions that are currently in the rework phase right now.

Skarner
Xerath
Jayce
Rengar
Yorick

Possibly even Nidalee.

So don't expect too many new champion releases in season 4.
Euwrel
I hate this game because I suck
- O n i -

Vulf wrote:

Oh and lets not forget the champions that are currently in the rework phase right now.

Skarner
Xerath
Jayce
Rengar
Yorick

Possibly even Nidalee.

So don't expect too many new champion releases in season 4.
we haven't heard about jayce's rework in forever
putting 6 ranks in his abilities was a horrible idea
Ceph23
Then I wait for the day my beloved nocturne gets buffed.
those

Definitely needs a rework.

Definitely, definitely. Outrageous.
Kanye West
truly*
show more