posted
Total Posts
show more
Fabi
tyrael6192
back in the days when honour badges were a thing
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wait, you can actually play One For All on the ARAM map? Did I miss that option or is that only for custom games?
Only for custom games sadly, but this is still way better than one for all on any others map...
Kanye West

GeeNX wrote:

too fucking funny... they didn't even had a chance, get donged

showing the power of the dong with the fb & the double, damn fucking funny
The dongerino is actually op as fuck in OFA haha
SiFly_old

Gragas actually worked in this :o. 4v5 win :)
Blaziken

Ezreal said "ADC" then started building like he was Teemo..
So I started building like I was a MARKSMAN.

Didn't end well..
tyrael6192
Navizel

all these one for all thingies
Jelledot
This was my latest match that I screened, today aswell, a fun 1 for all.
Vyander
someone already played one for all j4 vs j4 ? ahahahahaah
SiFly_old

And got penta on jarvan IV in the game before <3
GeeNX

Im doing what I can, Im trying as hard as I can D:
f i z i k

GeeNX wrote:

Im doing what I can, Im trying as hard as I can D:
You're not,else you wouldn't be bitching about losses doe
tyrael6192
him being upset over losing and him trying his hardest are not mutually exclusive

in fact it makes sense that it affects him more if he tries his absolute best and still loses
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

him being upset over losing and him trying his hardest are not mutually exclusive

in fact it makes sense that it affects him more if he tries his absolute best and still loses
what does it mean to lose
tyrael6192
when you spectate me and i fuck everything up :>

all for one in a nutshell
Jelledot
Few matches happened today, actually 2 only.

I guess you could say I main ADC.
f i z i k

tyrael6192 wrote:

People willing to get better and always trying their best can face losses without getting upset over it. You just face your mistakes and move on. Getting upaet over losses and asking "what can I do to win" just means you're already happy with your performance (even though it wasn't enough).
e: completely irrelevant tho,since he is just playing for the ranks anyways. Playing for ranks makes you face huge motivational downs and losses hurt you (unless you're strong). If you can start playing to improve only you will never lose out. Even if you lose,you will learn and if you get better you get ranks too. Too sad 99,8% won't realise and would rather get mad "why can't I carry".
Jelledot

kT fizik wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

People willing to get better and always trying their best can face losses without getting upset over it. You just face your mistakes and move on. Getting upaet over losses and asking "what can I do to win" just means you're already happy with your performance (even though it wasn't enough).
I agree though, when I was Bronze in S2 I never thought I'd make it to Silver or higher, I just had to keep trying which I did, and now I'm in Gold V, just try to have 1 main champion for each lane for whatever situation you get put in, you got a champion you can play. ^^;
Aoriki

I'm having way too much fun with All for one....
tyrael6192
yeah see except there's a difference between facing a loss and facing constant, consecutive losses because of shit teams where you've done everything you deem possible to try and win the game

it tends to have some psychological impact

and no this isn't "blame your team and never focus on improving yourself" this is acknowledging the fact that shit happens and when it happens consecutively it makes you feel like trash

all you're saying is "wow you're sad that you lost games where u did really well? you're trash and you're never gonna improve" and that's a stupid inference because 1. you don't even know how good he is or how much time he spends analyzing his own mistakes and 2. he's allowed to feel things because idk??? he's not a fucking emotionless brick? //?? ???

edit idc why am i arguing whatever man
La Volpe
Tried my luck with the mystery box and I got:

-Headhunter Master Yi
-Yellow Jacket Shen
-Pool Party Leona

Not bad. :)
GeeNX
I got rageborn mundo, yeah
those
You're the only constant in all the games you lose.
Cyclohexane

/flex
tyrael6192

those wrote:

You're the only constant in all the games you lose.
as are you the only constant in all the games you win
Blaziken

She did tell me to stay positive. I guess it works. :D
I also finally reached Level 30.
Fuck playing ranked when I can't win more than half my games.
f i z i k

tyrael6192 wrote:

yeah see except there's a difference between facing a loss and facing constant, consecutive losses because of shit teams where you've done everything you deem possible to try and win the game

it tends to have some psychological impact

and no this isn't "blame your team and never focus on improving yourself" this is acknowledging the fact that shit happens and when it happens consecutively it makes you feel like trash

all you're saying is "wow you're sad that you lost games where u did really well? you're trash and you're never gonna improve" and that's a stupid inference because 1. you don't even know how good he is or how much time he spends analyzing his own mistakes and 2. he's allowed to feel things because idk??? he's not a fucking emotionless brick? //?? ???

edit idc why am i arguing whatever man
It's not what I am saying,I thought I could have an intelligent discussion but apparently not possible if you rage. I said if he wants to improve this isn't he best way to do it but everyone can do whatever the fuck they want. Just thouht I could share my experience for someone who (seemingly) tries to get better...no need to freak out and feel attacked l0l. Its whatever >____>
GeeNX
First time Jinx, decided to try her out at jungle... and did penta xD

Jelledot
Got a Penta as AP Ez earlier today in ranked --> Also 1 win / 1 loss in ranked. :c
meowfish
riot can be so cruel
Nofool

GeeNX wrote:

First time Jinx, decided to try her out at jungle... and did penta xD
jinx jungle... pls, am i supposed to play adc in jungle to get some penta now ?_?
Cyclohexane
I think you're supposed to play well in order to get pentas.
GeeNX
Jinx, Ashe, Ezreal and Urgot can actually jungle quite well. Just be aware of the tryhards counterjungling
tyrael6192

kT fizik wrote:

It's not what I am saying,I thought I could have an intelligent discussion but apparently not possible if you rage. I said if he wants to improve this isn't he best way to do it but everyone can do whatever the fuck they want. Just thouht I could share my experience for someone who (seemingly) tries to get better...no need to freak out and feel attacked l0l. Its whatever >____>
idk man your initial post was pretty aggressive

"i'm trying really hard"
"no you're not else you wouldn't be bitching"

that's not really intelligent discussion

but yeah whatever who cares
Kanye West
Why is counterjungling tryhard? Enemy adc jungle = free kills if you catch them in their jungle lol
Nofool

Mr Color wrote:

I think you're supposed to play well in order to get pentas.
I was just kiding T_T I don't even know how much pentas i already did ,_,

GeeNX wrote:

Jinx, Ashe, Ezreal and Urgot can actually jungle quite well. Just be aware of the tryhards counterjungling
I tried Ez and Corki jungle last season, it was not that hard yeah õ_o, easier with the new jungle I guess
1onz

litterally balls flying around everywhere, greatest game ever
Stefan

yeeee

also got from someone Full machine Viktor
Cyclohexane

please
show more