forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
those

great times
Aoriki

I think my comment speaks for itself....
SiFly_old
The only thing you need to know about amumu that not using his Q gives a decent slow on enemies you walk towards. They somehow instantly start walking like they are drunk
Vulf
Tested out those spirit stone changes on PBE. Warwick has 100% mana without blue buff even with spamming Q on CD. Also solo'd dragon at level 4 with about 70% health. Problem is I need to fit that item into my jungle build since I usually skip jungle items all together.

Also tried fiddle with it and he can solo dragon at level 3 with 100% hp and mana. lol
Nunu might even be more OP now.

PS: Even with the cost buff to wriggles it's still a terrible item.
Cyclohexane
I'm liking these first wins I'm getting

Blitz landed like 3 grabs the entire game, but it's alright because lane focused him so I got double kill every time :^)
maal
sigh another fake mlg
tyrael6192
#jokes that only one person will get
Aoriki

Hmhm...
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

#jokes that only one person will get
i don't get it ;_;
SiFly_old
I'll never get those huge 23/2 stats, my mindset is wrong.

If I win 1v1 easily, I'll go 1v2. If that works, I'll go 1v3, etc. It is more fun though trying to outplay enemies hard and trying to dodge everything
GeeNX
too fucking funny... they didn't even had a chance, get donged

showing the power of the dong with the fb & the double, damn fucking funny
Nofool

omg 5 xerath
SiFly_old

One exception, I could actually go 1v4/1v5 in this case and survive often, not your 23/2, but getting close
BrokenArrow
Wait, you can actually play One For All on the ARAM map? Did I miss that option or is that only for custom games?
Fabi
tyrael6192
back in the days when honour badges were a thing
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wait, you can actually play One For All on the ARAM map? Did I miss that option or is that only for custom games?
Only for custom games sadly, but this is still way better than one for all on any others map...
Kanye West

GeeNX wrote:

too fucking funny... they didn't even had a chance, get donged

showing the power of the dong with the fb & the double, damn fucking funny
The dongerino is actually op as fuck in OFA haha
SiFly_old

Gragas actually worked in this :o. 4v5 win :)
Blaziken

Ezreal said "ADC" then started building like he was Teemo..
So I started building like I was a MARKSMAN.

Didn't end well..
tyrael6192
Navizel

all these one for all thingies
Jelledot
This was my latest match that I screened, today aswell, a fun 1 for all.
Vyander
someone already played one for all j4 vs j4 ? ahahahahaah
SiFly_old

And got penta on jarvan IV in the game before <3
GeeNX

Im doing what I can, Im trying as hard as I can D:
f i z i k

GeeNX wrote:

Im doing what I can, Im trying as hard as I can D:
You're not,else you wouldn't be bitching about losses doe
tyrael6192
him being upset over losing and him trying his hardest are not mutually exclusive

in fact it makes sense that it affects him more if he tries his absolute best and still loses
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

him being upset over losing and him trying his hardest are not mutually exclusive

in fact it makes sense that it affects him more if he tries his absolute best and still loses
what does it mean to lose
tyrael6192
when you spectate me and i fuck everything up :>

all for one in a nutshell
Jelledot
Few matches happened today, actually 2 only.

I guess you could say I main ADC.
f i z i k

tyrael6192 wrote:

People willing to get better and always trying their best can face losses without getting upset over it. You just face your mistakes and move on. Getting upaet over losses and asking "what can I do to win" just means you're already happy with your performance (even though it wasn't enough).
e: completely irrelevant tho,since he is just playing for the ranks anyways. Playing for ranks makes you face huge motivational downs and losses hurt you (unless you're strong). If you can start playing to improve only you will never lose out. Even if you lose,you will learn and if you get better you get ranks too. Too sad 99,8% won't realise and would rather get mad "why can't I carry".
Jelledot

kT fizik wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

People willing to get better and always trying their best can face losses without getting upset over it. You just face your mistakes and move on. Getting upaet over losses and asking "what can I do to win" just means you're already happy with your performance (even though it wasn't enough).
I agree though, when I was Bronze in S2 I never thought I'd make it to Silver or higher, I just had to keep trying which I did, and now I'm in Gold V, just try to have 1 main champion for each lane for whatever situation you get put in, you got a champion you can play. ^^;
Aoriki

I'm having way too much fun with All for one....
tyrael6192
yeah see except there's a difference between facing a loss and facing constant, consecutive losses because of shit teams where you've done everything you deem possible to try and win the game

it tends to have some psychological impact

and no this isn't "blame your team and never focus on improving yourself" this is acknowledging the fact that shit happens and when it happens consecutively it makes you feel like trash

all you're saying is "wow you're sad that you lost games where u did really well? you're trash and you're never gonna improve" and that's a stupid inference because 1. you don't even know how good he is or how much time he spends analyzing his own mistakes and 2. he's allowed to feel things because idk??? he's not a fucking emotionless brick? //?? ???

edit idc why am i arguing whatever man
La Volpe
Tried my luck with the mystery box and I got:

-Headhunter Master Yi
-Yellow Jacket Shen
-Pool Party Leona

Not bad. :)
GeeNX
I got rageborn mundo, yeah
those
You're the only constant in all the games you lose.
Cyclohexane

/flex
tyrael6192

those wrote:

You're the only constant in all the games you lose.
as are you the only constant in all the games you win
show more