forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
JesusYamato

From gold2 to diamond5 in 2weeks, around 50games, went around 42-8.
Also i'm apparently top 10 cassiopeia world this week.
I can quit this game now.
Kanye West

maal wrote:

playing on eune and this happens
EUNE challenger is NA bronze 5 kappa
maal

Kanye West wrote:

maal wrote:

playing on eune and this happens
EUNE challenger is NA bronze 5 kappa
im talking about the pax sivir

challenger guy is a friend of mine from this forum
GeeNX
I still want to see a Toboggan corki not purchased with the relaunch of the skins. That is really damn epic
cokeshawty
Okay. Joined champ select and these are the first things I see. I'm already done for today. Left the queue just 'cause I just knew this was going to be a pointless loss. Pathetic, awful, disgusting, ridiculous.. can't seem to find the right word for it..

Justykanna

Buu wrote:

Okay. I'm done for today. Left the queue just 'cause I just knew this was going to be a pointless loss. Pathetic, awful, disgusting, ridiculous.. can't seem to find the right word for it..

I've seen a lot of dumb crap but that's just kinda... ... special.
cokeshawty

Justykanna wrote:

Buu wrote:

Okay. I'm done for today. Left the queue just 'cause I just knew this was going to be a pointless loss. Pathetic, awful, disgusting, ridiculous.. can't seem to find the right word for it..

I've seen a lot of dumb crap but that's just kinda... ... special.
Really frustrating. I barely even know what to say. This even was ranked. I was in my promo games to Plat, so my 'leave' counted as a loss.
Justykanna

Buu wrote:

Really frustrating. I barely even know what to say. This even was ranked. I was in my promo games to Plat, so my 'leave' counted as a loss.
I wouldn't know what to say either.
What number pick was this person anyway? Last or something?
Yeahhhhh, that's rough. I would have just stayed and muted him for a promotion to Platinum though. You never know.
cokeshawty

Justykanna wrote:

Buu wrote:

I wouldn't know what to say either.
What number pick was this person anyway? Last or something?
Yeahhhhh, that's rough. I would have just stayed and muted him for a promotion to Platinum though. You never know.
Yeah he was last pick. I left because I'd rather avoid further brain damage than maybe have a slight chance to have a possibility to win the game and be left with mental issues... promo matches come and go, a trauma stays forever.
Neroh
and down goes the EUW server for the millionth time this year...
cokeshawty

Neroh wrote:

month*
tyrael6192
day*
GeeNX
this fucking twitch tv chat making me laugh so hard xD TCM vs SK final of a challenger tournament, every one saying OHH TSM

when jwaow is deleting people they are like, DYRUS NICE ONE SHOT, Motroco carrying the 4th game and they're saying wow MoTurtle carrying so hard, well at least some times twitch tv chat is funny ;D
tyrael6192

twitch chat is the best and nobody will ever tell me otherwise
Sapphiire_old_1

Neroh wrote:

Yeah i am kinda getting tired of it :/ they gonna improve by moving the providers and sever to amsterdam for Euw but still till then we have to accept that shit
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

people there are like all pro humorist... too much epic sentence come from this chat ,_,
Sapphiire_old_1

Nofool wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

people there are like all pro humorist... too much epic sentence come from this chat ,_,

Twitch chat can be so epic yet most of the times just full retard and kappa spam :/
Nofool

SoG Tava wrote:

Twitch chat can be so epic yet most of the times just full retard and kappa spam :/
that's why it's so funny XD
Sapphiire_old_1

Nofool wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

that's why it's so funny XD

Well at the start yes , but now its always the same shit and its kinda boring now most of the times i dont even read the twitch chat
Vulf

Buu wrote:

Buu wrote:

You think people will be civil because it's ranked queue? lol
That's one of the plethora of reasons why I absolutely hate ranked.

Honestly I would have just played the game and reported him and included that screen shot in the description of the report that way people in the tribunal would have saw that. It's the pre-season so it's not like losing really affects you all that much anyways.
tyrael6192
this shitty behaviour is endemic in the community and has nothing to do with ranked

if you say "they won't be civil just because it's ranked" you're implying that they would have behaved in exactly the same way had they not chosen to play ranked, and that the concept of ranked has failed to normalize their behaviour. that just means they're toxic as shit to start off with and you're gonna have a bad time no matter what circumstance you meet them in
Vulf
It's definitely more common in ranked.

The amount of people I get like that in my ranked games compared to normals is insane. My MMR for normals is ridiculously high so I get matched against/with people that try hard, but they don't make a big deal if they don't get what they want in champion select or if something goes horribly wrong in game. I assume this also applies with high MMR in ranked as well.

In other words being at the bottom of the barrel sucks. At least from my experience.
GeeNX
just did xpeke with my smurf, im so happy xD
Clinkzton
Can't wait for Heroes of the Storm. Gonna be so epic.
Kanye West

So apparently the Season 4 jungle is going to be even worse than season 3's. Slightly more jungle income in exchange for harder clear, less experience, and an even shittier wriggles. Seriously, nobody built wriggles in season 3 and then they go nerf it again, so fucking dumb. How Riot can fuck up this badly is simply beyond me.

Man I knew that the jungler role was going to hell when they took away the season 1 jungle and wriggles and introduced that crappy machete item.
Vulf
The new wriggles only really makes AoE power farmers like Skarner, Udyr and Shyvana better. This item was meant to help out single target junglers that struggle and just want to farm for a bit like Warwick, but once again they failed and ended up making it dumb on the wrong stuff. I'd rather have the old wriggles from season 2 back. RNG and all.

The new jungle isn't really different from the current one at all except AoE farmers will come back into the scene, but slow clearers like Warwick, GP, and early game Nautilus are still going to be trash in the jungle until they get items and levels. =\

Just face it a season 1 type jungle is never going to come back.
silmarilen
when did junglers start building wriggles again?
GeeNX
I think I didnt build wriggle since.... months lol, I just get madreds and I never finish it
Ralfzz

skipped division again D:
Vulf
Wriggles was never good in season 3 because the other jungle items are far superior in every way. I stopped building this item regularly after it was destroyed in the lulu patch.

They should have made it build into something in season 3, but instead they nerfed it more lol.
silmarilen
why is the guy in that video using one then?
GeeNX
Well, everyone can build whatever they want, maybe its worth for him who knows.

I am a girl, I have boobs, can someone help me getting diamond S4? :(
SiFly_old

GeeNX wrote:

Start stream, wait till pro player likes you and get boosted by his smurf.

That is how it works right?
Vulf

silmarilen wrote:

why is the guy in that video using one then?
It's being remade and he was testing it out? The video is the jungle changes on the PBE this isn't live.

Wriggles is getting remade again for season 4 to give some shitty combat stats and grants 40% gold from jungle monsters. If you are not someone who can tear through the jungle like it's nothing (Shyvana, Udyr) it's going to be a noob trap. Maybe junglers who can balance farming and ganking (Kha'Zix) can make use of it, but the other Jungle items will be better on those types of junglers still. Do note that the spirit items will grant some gold too, but not as much as the new wriggles.

As he said in the video and like 5 videos before this one you have to buy wriggles (1800 gold) to start getting that extra gold income. It's the same logic as a gp 10 item except it doesn't build into anything useful.
BrokenArrow
6 out of my 7 games today were trollgames with at least 1 afk on my team. Seems like nobody gives a single fuck about anything during pre-preseason. -_-
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

6 out of my 7 games today were trollgames with at least 1 afk on my team. Seems like nobody gives a single fuck about anything during pre-preseason. -_-
Pretty much yeah. There will be a soft reset when season 4 finally starts. You would still want decent MMR so you can be close to where you left off the previous season though.
Rukario
Oh hey, what a shock, EUW is down. This surely never happened before.
GeeNX

SiFly wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

Start stream, wait till pro player likes you and get boosted by his smurf.

That is how it works right?
my team and me played vs a female team, they were diamond I, and all diamond II III or so, unless 1 platinum and .. .well, was abit obivous there were rushed xD
dekoe

BrokenArrow wrote:

playing in preseason is like gambling
GeeNX
playin-oh right, you are not from EUW, you can actually play
show more