League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
maal

playing on eune and this happens
Neroh
No idea if anyone has posted this to here yet, but Riot posted some more info about S4 about an hour ago, looking pretty good.
http://preseason.na.leagueoflegends.com ... eflow.html
JesusYamato

From gold2 to diamond5 in 2weeks, around 50games, went around 42-8.
Also i'm apparently top 10 cassiopeia world this week.
I can quit this game now.
Kanye West

maal wrote:

EUNE challenger is NA bronze 5 kappa
maal

Kanye West wrote:

maal wrote:

EUNE challenger is NA bronze 5 kappa
im talking about the pax sivir

challenger guy is a friend of mine from this forum
GeeNX
I still want to see a Toboggan corki not purchased with the relaunch of the skins. That is really damn epic
Buu
Okay. Joined champ select and these are the first things I see. I'm already done for today. Left the queue just 'cause I just knew this was going to be a pointless loss. Pathetic, awful, disgusting, ridiculous.. can't seem to find the right word for it..

Justykanna

Buu wrote:

Okay. I'm done for today. Left the queue just 'cause I just knew this was going to be a pointless loss. Pathetic, awful, disgusting, ridiculous.. can't seem to find the right word for it..

I've seen a lot of dumb crap but that's just kinda... ... special.
Buu

Justykanna wrote:

Buu wrote:

Okay. I'm done for today. Left the queue just 'cause I just knew this was going to be a pointless loss. Pathetic, awful, disgusting, ridiculous.. can't seem to find the right word for it..

I've seen a lot of dumb crap but that's just kinda... ... special.
Really frustrating. I barely even know what to say. This even was ranked. I was in my promo games to Plat, so my 'leave' counted as a loss.
Justykanna

Buu wrote:

Really frustrating. I barely even know what to say. This even was ranked. I was in my promo games to Plat, so my 'leave' counted as a loss.
I wouldn't know what to say either.
What number pick was this person anyway? Last or something?
Yeahhhhh, that's rough. I would have just stayed and muted him for a promotion to Platinum though. You never know.
Buu

Justykanna wrote:

Buu wrote:

I wouldn't know what to say either.
What number pick was this person anyway? Last or something?
Yeahhhhh, that's rough. I would have just stayed and muted him for a promotion to Platinum though. You never know.
Yeah he was last pick. I left because I'd rather avoid further brain damage than maybe have a slight chance to have a possibility to win the game and be left with mental issues... promo matches come and go, a trauma stays forever.
Neroh
and down goes the EUW server for the millionth time this year...
Buu

Neroh wrote:

month*
tyrael6192
day*
GeeNX
this fucking twitch tv chat making me laugh so hard xD TCM vs SK final of a challenger tournament, every one saying OHH TSM

when jwaow is deleting people they are like, DYRUS NICE ONE SHOT, Motroco carrying the 4th game and they're saying wow MoTurtle carrying so hard, well at least some times twitch tv chat is funny ;D
tyrael6192

twitch chat is the best and nobody will ever tell me otherwise
Sapphiire

Neroh wrote:

Yeah i am kinda getting tired of it :/ they gonna improve by moving the providers and sever to amsterdam for Euw but still till then we have to accept that shit
Nofool

tyrael6192 wrote:

people there are like all pro humorist... too much epic sentence come from this chat ,_,
Sapphiire

Nofool wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

people there are like all pro humorist... too much epic sentence come from this chat ,_,
Twitch chat can be so epic yet most of the times just full retard and kappa spam :/
Nofool

SoG Tava wrote:

Twitch chat can be so epic yet most of the times just full retard and kappa spam :/
that's why it's so funny XD
show more