League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
14,939
show more
SiFly
Something for those people what say they need better reaction times, you've easily good enough reaction times if you play osu!. 99% of the time it is not about the reaction, but knowing that the enemy will do X or Y and knowing what you have to do to counter it. Quite easy to dodge nidalee spears if you know they are incoming? That is the same for most other abilities though some are a bit harder to get used to. Especially with champions that have some dodge ability allow you to dodge basically every skillshot if you know the enemy will use it. How do you know he will use it? Think about what you do in his situation.

Vulf wrote:

If you don't know how to play the champion that counters something and you pick it expecting to have an auto win in lane you are going to have a bad time. I've picked Warwick into horrible things before and still won my lane because I was simply better than the other person and vice-versa.
Quite funny with a champion that has no skillshots or something that really involves counterplay ;)

Shimy wrote:

nasus has low mana problems if you play him right =.=
He has enough to use his Q 24/7. The main goal is not to use his W/E since it will drain your mana. Indeed he doesn't need additional mana regen and he gets enough initial mana by building the glacial shroud/sheen items
Vulf

SoG Tava wrote:

also why u decide to main Warwick ? the only other guy i know that does that ore did was Guardsman Bob
Warwick is the reason I started playing League in the first place. At the time I was looking for a game that had an interesting werewolf character and LoL was my only decent option. To keep it short I really enjoy his theme. Warwick will always be my main. :)
Sapphiire



Srsly Riot ? Ure Servers are so Unstable Almost every day i see on reddit Euw is having issues u may have connection issues , but oh well i can deal with that but now u ban me because ure servers are unstable ? sigh GG WP Riot


Vulf wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

also why u decide to main Warwick ? the only other guy i know that does that ore did was Guardsman Bob
Warwick is the reason I started playing League in the first place. At the time I was looking for a game that had an interesting werewolf character and LoL was my only decent option. To keep it short I really enjoy his theme. Warwick will always be my main. :)
If u like Werewolf's so Much and if u maybe like Shooters i higly recomand u to play Wolfteam :)
silmarilen
what does ure mean?
Sapphiire

silmarilen wrote:

what does ure mean?
ure is a shortening word
SiFly
He probably means YOUR, which you can shorten with you=u to ur. His ure, is the wrong you're into ure.
BrokenArrow
Got another pentakill with Zed today, he's still so strong once you got used to his changes. :)
I actually like his new ult much more than the old one because you are able to disengage much smoother. You don't need the extra Q from the shadow to kill squishy targets in endgame anyways, just the slower travel speed is a pain in the ass. :v
Navizel


been months since I last played Kat and game was 4v5 (lux reconnected way too late). Kat still quite op in 1v1
Justykanna

Otonashi07 wrote:



been months since I last played Kat and game was 4v5 (lux reconnected way too late). Kat still quite op in 1v1
Heh.
Reminds me of a 4v5 game I had a week or two ago.

ADC never connected so we started freaking out a little because we didn't have a ton of damage.
Shaco mid vs Shyvana, he got demolished.
Riven wasn't making the best choices against me, top.
And their jungler didn't gank all that much... when did he always sat where wards were planted.

After laning phase, we just kept stacking ultimates and they kept stacking on each other. I intiate, Sona stuns, Hecarim fears. And even the Shyvana somewhere in there wasn't bad. Was absolutely hilarious to watch.
Kanye West
You guys who want to pick up a midlaner: try midalee. Holy christ she is so op, and fun. Landing 1 skillshot to almost 100-0 someone is hella op
GeeNX


So.... we just won the GoEs4LoL, I am so happy with my team now :)
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

You guys who want to pick up a midlaner: try midalee. Holy christ she is so op, and fun. Landing 1 skillshot to almost 100-0 someone is hella op
and that is why she is getting nerfed and reworked in season 4.
maal

playing on eune and this happens
Neroh
No idea if anyone has posted this to here yet, but Riot posted some more info about S4 about an hour ago, looking pretty good.
http://preseason.na.leagueoflegends.com ... eflow.html
JesusYamato

From gold2 to diamond5 in 2weeks, around 50games, went around 42-8.
Also i'm apparently top 10 cassiopeia world this week.
I can quit this game now.
Kanye West

maal wrote:


playing on eune and this happens
EUNE challenger is NA bronze 5 kappa
maal

Kanye West wrote:

maal wrote:


playing on eune and this happens
EUNE challenger is NA bronze 5 kappa
im talking about the pax sivir

challenger guy is a friend of mine from this forum
GeeNX
I still want to see a Toboggan corki not purchased with the relaunch of the skins. That is really damn epic
Buu_old_1
Okay. Joined champ select and these are the first things I see. I'm already done for today. Left the queue just 'cause I just knew this was going to be a pointless loss. Pathetic, awful, disgusting, ridiculous.. can't seem to find the right word for it..

Justykanna

Buu wrote:

Okay. I'm done for today. Left the queue just 'cause I just knew this was going to be a pointless loss. Pathetic, awful, disgusting, ridiculous.. can't seem to find the right word for it..

I've seen a lot of dumb crap but that's just kinda... ... special.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply