-Riven
-Gragas
-Vayne
Gangplank, Garen and Galio. =)
Kanye West
thresh, thresh, and deep terror thresh
psKirika

Vulf wrote:

I have and if it was season 2 the plat and diamond bars would be almost non existent like the challenger one. ;)

You can't deny the system was made easier.
I agree with you on that point, but it still is very quite hard. I guess s2 dia tier moved up to challenger tier this season.

Draven, vayne and twisted fate
Kanye West
Not really. S2 diamonds are mostly in very high diamond 1 (80-100 LP) and then the 50 that held off their promotion series until this weekend are the ones in challenger.
Vulf
Diamond 1 and challenger are the people that were diamond in season 2 maybe some high plat. Remember there was only about 600 people in diamond in season 2. Everything under diamond 1 is pretty much gold and silver players from the previous season.
BrokenArrow
Alright we got that, no need to talk about the exactly same thing we discussed about like 25 pages ago.
Vulf
Not everyone saw those post as you can see, and I don't mind repeating myself for others for the most part.

Since this is a huge thread with almost 500 pages you can't expect people to know what was discussed or not. That's a problem with this being one big thread.
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

Alright we got that, no need to talk about the exactly same thing we discussed about like 25 pages ago.

Indeed we got the point now
Azer
HOLY SHIT LOL

Then immediately after
Sapphiire_old_1

Azer wrote:

HOLY SHIT LOL

Then immediately after

Wow Gratz Man Thats a verry nice one i Got a Longhorn alistar .And i Hate Alistar x)
La Volpe

SoG Tava wrote:

Also which Champs do u guys enjoyed the most this season ? Mine are :
-Riven
-Gragas
-Vayne
-Cassiopeia
-Sona
I carried. x3
Sapphiire_old_1

La Volpe wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

Also which Champs do u guys enjoyed the most this season ? Mine are :
-Riven
-Gragas
-Vayne
-Cassiopeia
-Sona
I carried. x3

hahah Nice , supp FTW !! :D
f i z i k

Vulf wrote:

Diamond 1 and challenger are the people that were diamond in season 2 maybe some high plat. Remember there was only about 600 people in diamond in season 2. Everything under diamond 1 is pretty much gold and silver players from the previous season.
The only annoying thing is that its become worthless to try to get to diamond for people from diamond from season 2. I made an effort to get diamond in season 2 and felt very proud of my achievement but I just feel like with s3 being everyone having diamond,my achievement has just been eradicated. The only realistic thing I couldve tried was challenger but the endless grinding wasnt worth it. So basically Riot created a ranked system which has a gap for the 600 players from diamond in season 2, which made 90% of the season for me just random funtrolling in soloQ. Diamond too easy,challenger too annoying. But welp,players get better and so on but I dont think these many people belong to the 2nd highest rated league in this game.

Oh and yeah,most of the complaining by people like me is just about butthurt egos,so I should punch myself for being a dick. :D
GeeNX
Im not going to deny that climbing this seasom was easier but, divisions I and V, riot fucked up there. Anyways, you can't compqre how much people plays League now and last year, its normal that there are more diamomds and so, just look at how many silvers are, thats fucking crazy. Anyways, diamond now is not ghat...."important" as it was before but well, too mucj people playing League.

Riot pls
SiFly_old
- Sona
- Xin (3v3)
- Gragas
- Miss fortune (before whole nerf to death because black cleaver OP)

I agree aswell that plat/diamond should be made harder to reach, maybe a variable mmr necessary to reach certain division, increasing over time as the season continues to only let X% players into certain leagues/divisions. Even strict % values for every 25 lp range in diamond to prevent the whole D1 issue in which clamping was too big by spreading it over D2-5.
maal
i just feel that whenever people whine about it being easier to climb and "too many" diamonds, its either because 1) its the old diamond players that arent THAT SUPER special anymore, even though they are super special or 2) lower elo players are mad because they cant climb and become diamond

i honestly get sick when i see people complain about how "easy" it is to climb
Vulf

SiFly wrote:

- Sona
- Xin (3v3)
- Gragas
- Miss fortune (before whole nerf to death because black cleaver OP)

I agree aswell that plat/diamond should be made harder to reach, maybe a variable mmr necessary to reach certain division, increasing over time as the season continues to only let X% players into certain leagues/divisions. Even strict % values for every 25 lp range in diamond to prevent the whole D1 issue in which clamping was too big by spreading it over D2-5.
Agree!

Challenger will have more slots next season.

They have added a new level with each season.
Beta was just a ladder afaik
Season one only went up to plat
Season two diamond was added
Season 3 challenger was added and it was kinda abusable at the end lol. Also 3v3 has been incredibly abusable since early season 2 and was never fixed for some reason.

Honestly they should just get rid of the whole tier system it's pretty stupid. No one cares if you are gold 5 or gold 1 because it's all the same in the end. The bottom of bronze and the top of diamond is all that really means anything when it comes to tiers.
maal
i wish i was bronze
Sapphiire_old_1

maal wrote:

i wish i was bronze

Why do u Wish u where Bronze ? Believe me u don't want to .
Seikunai
I am Silver right now. In PH that is.

Working my way up, at at least Gold. I want to get Victorious Elise skin.
Sapphiire_old_1

Seikunai wrote:

I am Silver right now. In PH that is.

Working my way up, at at least Gold. I want to get Victorious Elise skin.

I am sorry to disapoint u but u are already to late for that :/
maal

SoG Tava wrote:

maal wrote:

i wish i was bronze

ofc i do

i want to be able to go brand adc without anyone flaming (get it?)

but no really i do so much more fun in lower elo
Sapphiire_old_1
Yeah ok i get ure point but believe me they still will flame u if u take adc brand :p
psKirika

maal wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

ofc i do

i want to be able to go brand adc without anyone flaming (get it?)

but no really i do so much more fun in lower elo
You can always try unconventional stuff in normals wiithout causing any negative consequences for others, if you didn't know that.
maal

psKirika wrote:

You can always try unconventional stuff in normals wiithout causing any negative consequences for others, if you didn't know that.
what is this "normals" you speak of
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

Some people find it fun to play against people significantly lesser skilled than them apparently...
GeeNX
Is that hard to get the ELO system back? Geez
Jordan

I love that champ

Ignore the crap farm
Soarezi
Lower elo is so dumb. They act like they're so amazing, blaming you 24/7 calling you out, when in reality they're fucking dogshit themselves. oh gawd never again low elo
GeeNX

Jordan wrote:

I love that champ

Ignore the crap farm
no dfg with the donger? gg
Justykanna

Soarezi wrote:

Lower elo is so dumb. They act like they're so amazing, blaming you 24/7 calling you out, when in reality they're fucking dogshit themselves. oh gawd never again low elo
That's kinda insulting. =/
I'm a Bronze player and that is no where close to my attitude in the game.

That being said, some people do like to say something along the lines of 'you're not good at the game' in ranked... I usually come up with something along the lines of 'you're playing with Silver and Bronze players... you can't be that good yourself if you're here with us'. That usually shuts them right up, even if they're only joking around.
I actually had one guy say 'Nah, I don't belong here, I'm really good'. That was interesting... He went Jungle-Jarvan IV ... wasn't 'bad', but there were some decisions he/she made that just... weren't good ones.
Jordan

GeeNX wrote:

Jordan wrote:

I love that champ

Ignore the crap farm
no dfg with the donger? gg
Is it a good item on him? idk i dont think of him as an assassin type
- O n i -
they listened
Sapphiire_old_1

Justykanna wrote:

Soarezi wrote:

That's kinda insulting. =/
I'm a Bronze player and that is no where close to my attitude in the game.

That being said, some people do like to say something along the lines of 'you're not good at the game' in ranked... I usually come up with something along the lines of 'you're playing with Silver and Bronze players... you can't be that good yourself if you're here with us'. That usually shuts them right up, even if they're only joking around.
I actually had one guy say 'Nah, I don't belong here, I'm really good'. That was interesting... He went Jungle-Jarvan IV ... wasn't 'bad', but there were some decisions he/she made that just... weren't good ones.

Yeah i know what u mean i am Bronze myself i play this Game for like 3 years now And yes i am still Bronze the reason for that is i like to play normals more its just more fun people enjoy the game more cause they are not Raging if we are losing cause u have nothing to lose but yeah i guess this season i will try hard i think i can atleast reach Gold that will be my goal
SiFly_old
Isn't that hard to reach gold, basically involves not randomly blindly running towards something.

This said about mechanics, i've seens bronze IV with equal mechanics as me as plat player. What they did wrong? stupid mistakes, using an ability and afterwards staying in range and that kind of stuff.
Sapphiire_old_1

SiFly wrote:

Isn't that hard to reach gold, basically involves not randomly blindly running towards something.

This said about mechanics, i've seens bronze IV with equal mechanics as me as plat player. What they did wrong? stupid mistakes, using an ability and afterwards staying in range and that kind of stuff.
Well yeah i think i am one of those players i almost always stomp players in lane ect but after i make stupid mistakes i need to learn to play more focused not like lalala i am fed i can kill everybody lalalal no i need to be more like ok i am fed we can take objectifs push towers then do a teamfight ect
Hakeru
somebody please teach me how to play Riven properly , Thanks <3
Sapphiire_old_1

Hakeru wrote:

somebody please teach me how to play Riven properly , Thanks <3

http://www.lolking.net/guides/106145

This will help you alot :)
psKirika

SiFly wrote:

Even if they have the same mechanics, the game is WAY more complicated than that bro. Skill difference isn't only because of mechanic difference. It isn't only about making stupid mistakes and stuff like that.
show more