forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aoriki
Huh...how about that. They are nerfing Nidalee -can't say if I'm happy about it but...yay?-
those

What's your favourite Kayle build
Chewin
I build lich bane on kayle that's so stronk
SiFly_old

Kanye West wrote:

psKirika wrote:

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about skins? O: Haven't bought rp at all and still enjoy the game a lot.
It's really not hard to get some skins.

Season 1 player = free judgment kayle.
S1 gold+ = victorious j4
S2 gold+ = victorious janna
like on facebook = riot tristana
subscribe to riot on youtube = unchained alistar

5 skins gg easy
5 free champs gg easy.

New one incoming with elise.

(you could have gotten king rammus if you played in the closed beta)
Kanye West
closed beta too op, needs nerf
Shiro
I need to vent this I'm fucking pissed off and upset at the same time I just lost probably the best game I have ever had

I massacred nasus (I had three times his cs until teamfights started happening)
I splitpushed both top lane and bot lane by myself
I constantly kept busy two or three of them with that
I engaged fights, tanked all the cc, kept their carries busy
I could 1v1 their varus

and I still lost because fucking team can't push fucking mid or take dragon when there are 4 people trying to chase me
or focus thresh and warwick after I jump on varus and eat the entire enemy team's cc

I'm so upset now I'm 2-3 in placement matches I just don't want to play renekton anymore
PyaKura

Chewin wrote:

There isn't any reason not to do so, unless going for some sort of gimmicky build featuring either TF or IG.

I need to play Kayle more, and I've got her 1850 RP skin too. It's just that Kayle is not that great as a standalone champion, but coupled with a premade Master Yi, Tryndamere, or any other melee carry, she shines.

By the way, does Rylai proc on her ranged AA ?
And what would be her main combo ? I've always been using E + AA (LB proc) + AA + Q + AA (LB proc) + AA + whatever is needed then, W or R + Q again.

Edit : Rylai does proc on her ranged AAs.
I like how Kayle is such a powerhouse if you let her reach lategame.
I like how the wiki states that she's weak early game although she has one of the strongest level 2 in LoL.
zerothefallen

Shiro wrote:

I need to vent this I'm fucking pissed off and upset at the same time I just lost probably the best game I have ever had

I could 1v1 their varus

and I still lost because fucking team can't push fucking mid or take dragon when there are 4 people trying to chase me
or focus thresh and warwick after I jump on varus and eat the entire enemy team's cc

I'm so upset now I'm 2-3 in placement matches I just don't want to play renekton anymore
should see how bad it was when i smurfed bronze

it hurt
SiFly_old
300 cs in 25 minutes in a ranked game. Feel like froggen :)

should see how bad it was when i smurfed bronze.
In bronze you should be fine with going 1v4
GeeNX
Well, yesterday a friend gave me an acc, that it will be my smurf and...

was pretty raping
Miyu
one of my 1st SOLOQ ranked ~ im happy tho even if its bronze i got promoted for the 1st time to Bronze Div II xD
heres my 11111 score lol

GeeNX

No one gives me this on my acc
Justykanna

GeeNX wrote:

Well, yesterday a friend gave me an acc, that it will be my smurf and...

was pretty raping
39 kills... amusing.

PyaKura wrote:

Edit : Rylai does proc on her ranged AAs.
Yeah, but it's only a 15% slow, not the full 35%, since it's AoE.

PyaKura wrote:

I like how the wiki states that she's weak early game although she has one of the strongest level 2 in LoL.
I'm not sure I agree with her being good early. She's entirely item dependent.

PyaKura wrote:

And what would be her main combo ?
Depends, if you have Rylai, I like your combo. If not, I start with Q, then E, autoattacks.
Blaziken

I've always told myself I suck at this game since I play locked camera. So I unlocked it.
-Couldn't dodge Nidalee spears for my life since my reaction time sucks for some reason when I play this game.
-Barely managed to catch Nid on the end of my snare's range every time. (I actually thought I was being pro but it really was because she wasn't moving enough)
-Tried to do level 2 first blood. Got ganked and blew my flash.
-Got hit by a spear while recalling. Had a heart attack when I didn't die.
-Got zoned because I'm a pussy and was scared of getting spears up my ass.
-We had no jungle so she stole our blue when I thought she was going to roam top.
>Bought MR and shit was so cash.
>Got carried by the AD"Carry" (How its supposed to happen imo)
Overall the game went quite well...
I don't wanna get to level 30 for season 3. I'd rather not have the bronze border of shame...
Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

I've always told myself I suck at this game since I play locked camera. So I unlocked it.
I hate unlocked camera. Drives me nuts. I can understand why people like it but I don't understand why people wanna force others onto it (which I've heard several times).

Blaziken wrote:

I don't wanna get to level 30 for season 3. I'd rather not have the bronze border of shame...
There is no bronze border I believe. Just an icon. Assuming you do ranked.
I've already given in that I'm a Bronze player and likely will be for a long time.
Navizel
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/8328

5v5 same champ
yes riot yes
Vulf

Shiro wrote:

I could 1v1 their varus

With skill aside the enemy team was way better than yours and you guys let it go to 40 mins where 4 out of 5 of the champs on the enemy team are late game champs. 2 AoE stuns, 1 AoE slow and a suppression. I can totally see why your team would get wrecked in a team fight even if it was played perfectly.
PyaKura

Teemo.
psKirika
Yes pls pls Diamond dream is still there *v*

those

PyaKura wrote:

Chewin wrote:

There isn't any reason not to do so, unless going for some sort of gimmicky build featuring either TF or IG.
AD builds featuring Trinity Force aren't gimmicky. I probably should've built that over Wit's End in my game.
Cyclone
Speaking of kayle builds...

Just change that brutalizer to a black cleaver, and we're good to go.
Shiro

Vulf wrote:

Shiro wrote:

I could 1v1 their varus

With skill aside the enemy team was way better than yours and you guys let it go to 40 mins where 4 out of 5 of the champs on the enemy team are late game champs. 2 AoE stuns, 1 AoE slow and a suppression. I can totally see why your team would get wrecked in a team fight even if it was played perfectly.
yeah that's what I tried to do I had renekton which is strong early so I tried to make everything happen early game
I destroyed their top inhib turret as soon as I could but my team was doing jack shit
they were fucking freezing mid against varus when there were 4 people top chasing me
it's just too fucking frustrating I didn't even play more today
I'll take kennen tomorrow and see if I can make things happen last time I played kennen I carried the shit out of the game
PyaKura

those wrote:

PyaKura wrote:

AD builds featuring Trinity Force aren't gimmicky. I probably should've built that over Wit's End in my game.
Well AD Kayle feels gimmicky to me, not benefiting from her E and W at max potential. It's just that I believe AP Kayle (or to a lesser extent hybrid Kayle) feels a lot more powerful.
Justykanna

PyaKura wrote:

Well AD Kayle feels gimmicky to me, not benefiting from her E and W at max potential. It's just that I believe AP Kayle (or to a lesser extent hybrid Kayle) feels a lot more powerful.
I'm not a fan of AD Kayle either. It's what you go if you want single-target power but... I dunno.
Like you, I don't like that her W's has no heal to it and E can't AoE. Plus AP Kayle usually comes with some CDR, which lowers your ranged down time.
Soarezi
SiFly_old
Back in the day, season 1, you could actually be proud or reaching bronze. S1 bronze was best 25% of the game, nowadays this equals to gold.

And I got approved for PBE <3 start S4 already,
pielak213
­
zerothefallen

pielak213 wrote:

Does anyone know an accurate site (quickfind isn't accurate) that tells you when your decay settles in? My decay day is literally the same day as the day the season ends. And no I can't just play a game because of the friggen patcher and retarded support guys who tell me to change my screen refresh rate and screen resolution to fix my patcher not updating

It's hard to get people I can trust to play on my account.
ask a bat or someone who is well known in osu mumble (me/agnes/justykanna)
Shiro
lost another game I'm fucking tired of this
I'm not gonna bother finishing my placement matches
Blaziken

I might just main Lux.
She so bright and bursty.
Jinx - Darius bot works btw.
zerothefallen
do j4/leona and dunk people
Justykanna

zerothefallen wrote:

ask a bat or someone who is well known in osu mumble (me/agnes/justykanna)
Me? I'm anything but well known. xD

pielak213 wrote:

My decay day is literally the same day as the day the season ends. And no I can't just play a game because of the friggen patcher and retarded support guys
You're better off playing a game imo.
Assuming you're near 0 LP (which is why I'm guessing you're asking the question to begin with), if you lose enough LP through decay, you can drop divisions.
If you just lose a game, you won't get demoted unless you're at 0 LP.
If you're worried about dropping tiers through decay (ex: gold V to silver I), you may as well play a game anyway, because you can't drop tiers this season unless your decay drops you.
If the decay's just gonna drop you a divison (ex: silver V to silver IV)... and you happen to drop a division, who cares? The only thing that changes in terms of rewards is the bonus icon...

Edit: The season ends at 11:59pm on Monday. So if your decay is on Tuesday, you're safe, no matter what time it is.
psKirika

I give up (second time). Holy cow so hard it is.
Kanye West
The nasus icon looks so bad holy shit
psKirika
Yeah lol. Looks like a murlock
PyaKura
Ahri's fun to play, yup. I like her mid ranged/somewhat hit&run playstyle. And dat ult !

Would a Lich Bane work on Ahri ?
pielak213
­
maal

pielak213 wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

You're better off playing a game imo.
Assuming you're near 0 LP (which is why I'm guessing you're asking the question to begin with), if you lose enough LP through decay, you can drop divisions.
If you just lose a game, you won't get demoted unless you're at 0 LP.
If you're worried about dropping tiers through decay (ex: gold V to silver I), you may as well play a game anyway, because you can't drop tiers this season unless your decay drops you.
If the decay's just gonna drop you a divison (ex: silver V to silver IV)... and you happen to drop a division, who cares? The only thing that changes in terms of rewards is the bonus icon...

Edit: The season ends at 11:59pm on Monday. So if your decay is on Tuesday, you're safe, no matter what time it is.

pielak213 wrote:

And no I can't just play a game because of the friggen patcher and retarded support guys
;/
someone told me my decay is in 2 days and season ends in 2 days but it doesn't say the hours so...
it doesn't make sense for someone else to take time out of their schedule to lose a game on someone else's account unless they're a friend
so you want someone to play for you?
Justykanna

pielak213 wrote:

;/
someone told me my decay is in 2 days and season ends in 2 days but it doesn't say the hours so...
it doesn't make sense for someone else to take time out of their schedule to lose a game on someone else's account unless they're a friend
If the decay is in 2 days, then you (or... your friend...?) WILL get decayed - because the season ends at 11:59pm.

You will get decayed.

maal wrote:

so you want someone to play for you?
Or they just don't wanna play. Shrug.
maal
i really dont understand what he wants tbh

does he want someone to play for him or not
show more