forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aoriki

So...who's this guy and why is he better than that one guy on the other side?
Blaziken

Hakeru wrote:

i wonder if everyone can see the bush movement effects from outside the bush
i guess it would also destroy a lot of team strategies
Kanye West
a solid support poppy game

BrokenArrow
Today I discovered that AD Twisted Fate burst > AP Twisted Fate burst
Triforce + Infinite Edge + Crit + Extra damage from W + E combined into one aa -> ur ded m8

Doesn't that actually make him much more viable than AP TF? I mean he still brings all the utility with his stun and ulti, just the poke from his Q is lower.
His W synergizes well with Triforce and scales with AD and his E is more useful on AD TF anyways
Kanye West
Not really, it's gimmicky. AD TF has 510 range, which is shit tier for AD carries and you'll get poked/zoned in lane. Your ult ganks are less potent because you rely on consisent damage or lucky crits instead of reliable burst. Also you don't have hourglass for ult baiting nor do you have lichbane for tower poking.
BrokenArrow
I'll prove you that he is still strong with the upcoming screenshot
brb
EDIT: Nevermind my team is shit
Blaziken
lel
maal
i....

idk who gave it to me

but whoever gave me firefighter tristana in mystery gift

i salute you

thank you so much
Shiro
I lost my very first ranked game despite winning my lane

but I hypercarried the next two so it's k
ranked is kinda a lot more interesting than normals
GeeNX

yeah, ranked is more interesting, especially more funny in bronze :D
PyaKura
Yeah Shiro after a little while of playing ranked games you'll feel like ranked games are truly where you are tryharding whereas normal games are just there for the lulz. Atm I'm not interested in ranked games anymore since I usually play with several friends at once (rarely with 5 people though, else we'd probably play ranked team games) and normal games are a lot more refreshing and fun, actually.

But yeah at the beginning it's true that ranked games feel somewhat epic and all.
oJefff

Kanye West wrote:

omg no lollipoppy what a shame :c
maal

foolno what are you doing in my video 0:52
GeeNX

:>
Blaziken
Whenever I see that face I feel like something is just tearing deep inside my soul.
Kanye West

oJefff wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

omg no lollipoppy what a shame :c
Funny thing is, I bought the skin before the game and forgot to toggle it on.
silmarilen

GeeNX wrote:

:D
Nofool

maal wrote:

foolno what are you doing in my video 0:52
WTF i was just trolling with 4 friends
edit :dat kat is Tomo-kun man hight asian reflex
Stefan

silmarilen wrote:

:D

Awaiting Union Jack Fiddlesticks.. actually the ugliest one. orz
LKs
After a strike of 7 wins alone with my bro, I'd finally reached the gold division which I never expected X3

ItsukiKun

^ The only adc I know how to play.
Got 2 quadras, one of them should of been a penta but blitz stole it >:(
PyaKura

LKs wrote:

After a strike of 7 wins alone with my bro, I'd finally reached the gold division which I never expected X3

Chinese names look so complicated. Four characters for a champ name ? :o
And gratz !!

My bro has been playing against an AP GP. I was all like "wtf" as he dealt 0 damage during the whole first 20 minutes where he went 0/5/5, but then he got Lich Bane and Deathcap. His heal became so damn annoying, and his ult actually did some damage. x_x

@ItsukiKun : Ez is the only ADC I can't play. D: Why was that NLR there for ?
ItsukiKun
Oh when I play Ez I just get a random 1-2 items if I don't have to build defensive (was going for Zhonya's)
Also a few games later this happens:

Second penta ever sadly we lost...
GeeNX

more than a week without playing soloQ, play just 1, got demoted to plat II, ty godlike team
Devalix_old
Agnes
Trudged through placements. Silver 1. Not that bad, really; just need to get to Gold 5 and everything will be dandy. i hope.

@Devalix: ...Oh wow, Regi's just stepping down. o_o Huh... This'll be interesting.
Jordan

GET STOMPED

Shyv was mid
Rukario
silmarilen
watching dyrus, they just won a game after having their nexus down to 40hp
gg
Ralfzz

BrokenArrow
Pretty sad when you keep losing because of people going afk in your games..
I'm about to drop yet another division but who cares, maybe I can decrease my MMR up to the point where the upcoming softreset is gonna increase it again

Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

Pretty sad when you keep losing because of people going afk in your games..
I'm about to drop yet another division but who cares, maybe I can decrease my MMR up to the point where the upcoming softreset is gonna increase it again

do you rush hydra first on talon ? you should try tinity or bt :c pretty effective on talon (played him a lot, no joking hue)
BrokenArrow
no I don't, I just have it on my first item slot because I can find the "1" key easier than the others :D
I don't like BT on him because if I die I lose half of the stacks, which sucks.. I'd rather go IE then
GeeNX
I'm amazed to see how can people be one day silver and the next day diamond, it's happening on my friendlist, so many people getting their asses into 5vs5 teams with much better people. It's just funny, I am not diamond on soloQ maybe because I am not good enough, I can't know, I just have fun at 90% of people who thinks it's much better that their current division and it's likely not. Of course there are players who would deserve more ;)

but these carried people, I want to see how goes for them in S4, I've even seen a bronze in a diamond team what's this xD... maybe I am just jealous that I am not beggin to be into a diamond team, but well. I am sure next season will be fine and there will be people like BrokenArrow that will be in the spot they deserve to, not silver
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

no I don't, I just have it on my first item slot because I can find the "1" key easier than the others :D
I don't like BT on him because if I die I lose half of the stacks, which sucks.. I'd rather go IE then
i do both (bt and ie) x_x you can have stacks on bt very quickly anyways talon never dies !

GeeNX wrote:

I am sure next season will be fine and there will be people like BrokenArrow that will be in the spot they deserve to, not silver
man you deserve to be challenger 8D
oJefff

I bought these two skins, most people are telling that Vlad's one is ugly but I actually love it a lot. I also bought Haunting Noc to my friend. :3
maal
i would like thank tyrael for giving me the ugliest skin ever

tyrael6192
anytime bby
Kanye West

GeeNX wrote:

I'm amazed to see how can people be one day silver and the next day diamond, it's happening on my friendlist, so many people getting their asses into 5vs5 teams with much better people. It's just funny, I am not diamond on soloQ maybe because I am not good enough, I can't know, I just have fun at 90% of people who thinks it's much better that their current division and it's likely not. Of course there are players who would deserve more ;)

but these carried people, I want to see how goes for them in S4, I've even seen a bronze in a diamond team what's this xD... maybe I am just jealous that I am not beggin to be into a diamond team, but well. I am sure next season will be fine and there will be people like BrokenArrow that will be in the spot they deserve to, not silver
I know that feel man. Shit sucks when you are actually trying to climb the ladder with a ranked 5's team and then some bronze/silver scrub gets free diamond from getting invited to a diamond team.

It's a flaw in the system though. They should have a restriction in place that doesn't allow inviting new people more than one tier below the rank of the team.
maal

Kanye West wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

I know that feel man. Shit sucks when you are actually trying to climb the ladder with a ranked 5's team and then some bronze/silver scrub gets free diamond from getting invited to a diamond team.

It's a flaw in the system though. They should have a restriction in place that doesn't allow inviting new people more than one tier below the rank of the team.
that would ruin the game somewhat

seeing as making a 5v5 team is something you do 90% of the time to have fun with your friends

if you're plat yourself, and the rest of your friends are gold

gg
show more