forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf
Except support right now really isn't a support anymore after a certain point. You are pretty much a vision ward bot which is stupid and I'm glad they are changing that up a lot.

If you played in season 1 maybe early season 2 support was probably the funnest role in the game, because you actually did stuff. Sadly every support has been severely gutted since then.

Jungler is more of the support now than the actual support is lol.
Slith

Vulf wrote:

Except support right now really isn't a support anymore after a certain point. You are pretty much a vision ward bot which is stupid and I'm glad they are changing that up a lot.

If you played in season 1 maybe early season 2 support was probably the funnest role in the game, because you actually did stuff. Sadly every support has been severely gutted since then.

Jungler is more of the support now than the actual support is lol.
i agree with you. if they are putting that ward slot up in season 4 then i would think people won't even use supports anymore. practically maybe anyone can go support. like some secondary initiator or something. well if anyone wants to play i'm at PH server IGN: IoL Rias Gremory currently at gold V which i suck
Kanye West
Man I wish riot had a server on the east coast. Playing with 120 ping is a real disadvantage when you play against west coasters with 10-20. Sucks when you can't flash skillshots without perfect timing. Today I flashed a malphite ult but still got knocked up after the flash even though the malphite didn't hit me because of the latency.
DeletedUser_3473174
-
BrokenArrow

therealhashtag wrote:

Hello~ :3

I am ranked Silver V (Yes, i was inactive for month and i didn't play LoL often)
but now im playing again!

Name Ingame LoL : Fahrerflucht
Server : EUW
German Language if u want to skype :3

I don't care what i play (Even Support etc...)
if i have a team which doesn't flame and doesn't **** me up... ^^

I think i have more than 400 wins, don't know, look for me in euw :S
Holy shit I might be imagining things but I could swear I have played against you yesterday
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

Man I wish riot had a server on the east coast. Playing with 120 ping is a real disadvantage when you play against west coasters with 10-20. Sucks when you can't flash skillshots without perfect timing. Today I flashed a malphite ult but still got knocked up after the flash even though the malphite didn't hit me because of the latency.
I died twice on one game where apparently a melee hit killed me AFTER I flashed away... Which is dumb.
If you don't flash away in time for that crap, it shouldn't take your flash CD away...
oJefff

Shiro wrote:

100th win, first try kennen
renekton raped me
I suck at csing
Darius support new meta?
DeletedUser_3473174
-
PyaKura
Trolled around again, won a game and lost another one. Well I didn't actually troll, but my premade mates did : our botlane was Money Maker Twisted Fate and Support Karthus. And I'm quite surprised that they managed to win their lane with this duo twice in a row.

Also, ranked games truly depend on you, mostly. Since you simply cannot count on.your allies, picking snowballing and strong early game champs is the best way to win. Udyr fits this role perfectly. Actually I'm quite surprised by his clearing speed. I should play him a lot more.
tiper
Wow, Shiro's almost lvl30.
- O n i -

Kanye West wrote:

yeah i know how it feels ):
Hika

Justykanna wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

I died twice on one game where apparently a melee hit killed me AFTER I flashed away... Which is dumb.
If you don't flash away in time for that crap, it shouldn't take your flash CD away...
I third, fourth, fifth this. Playing with 120 ping sometimes hurts.
those
I have 80 ping. How far east are you?
Vulf
You should have different ping based on which server your game connects to in a match.

AFAIK there are 2 servers on the west cost.
1 is in southern California
2 is either northern California or Oregon. IP lookup says Oregon, but the ping seems too off for me.

I live in Texas and there is a good 20 ms difference between those 2 servers.

East coast would give me better ping as well. :)
Maybe soon™?
Kanye West
Wow wtf, that defies all logic, why would you have two servers in california when you can put one on the east coast or centrally? Riot has offices in new york and st. louis. Property costs in st. louis aren't even close to as high as santa monica or norcal. They could easily get centrally located server infrastructure up and running for much cheaper than their double west coast server.
Justykanna

Hika wrote:

I third, fourth, fifth this. Playing with 120 ping sometimes hurts.
I honestly wouldn't notice if I had that small a ping.
But even if it lags, it shouldn't take your flash CD away, if you die like the way I described. =/

I usually have 80ms ping on the NA server in Ontario.
Aoriki
I have my pings around 45 - 60. But if someone decides to hop on the net, it goes up to 85- 190. Its not that bad but randomly go up to 560 on a bad day :I
Justykanna

Aoriki wrote:

I have my pings around 45 - 60. But if someone decides to hop on the net, it goes up to 85- 190. Its not that bad but randomly go up to 560 on a bad day :I
Ouch.
How about 1200ms when someone in my house uses a microwave.
Yeah, that makes sense, huh?
Aoriki
I really hate how my pings jump randomly xD I'm already dealing too much with this game on my stupid toaster (I'll be updating soon but can't afford it just yet) But that totally makes sense with a microwave -sarcastic-
GeeNX

Justykanna wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

That's very typical, flashing after dying, yeah, it sucks
Card N'FoRcE

Utility + good damage > everything
maal

tyrael6192
Justykanna

Aoriki wrote:

I really hate how my pings jump randomly xD I'm already dealing too much with this game on my stupid toaster (I'll be updating soon but can't afford it just yet) But that totally makes sense with a microwave -sarcastic-
I don't get it either. And neither does anyone else...
oJefff

tyrael6192 wrote:

HAHAHA, made my day thanks for showing it
Nofool

maal wrote:

grid details pls... who won ,_,
noticed that you'r carrying tyrael !
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

Wow wtf, that defies all logic, why would you have two servers in california when you can put one on the east coast or centrally? Riot has offices in new york and st. louis. Property costs in st. louis aren't even close to as high as santa monica or norcal. They could easily get centrally located server infrastructure up and running for much cheaper than their double west coast server.
In order for them to do this there will have to be a queue up server option (like dota2 has) or else the ping difference would be huge for people that live on the coast. The server you are connected to when you start a match is completely random. Some games I have 50 ping while the other I have around 76.
Blaziken

Juggle all the support items. It's easier just to swipe my finger from 1-6.
maal

Nofool wrote:

maal wrote:

grid details pls... who won ,_,
noticed that you'r carrying tyrael !
was 1 game

was in promo for gold 1 now at 51 lp again :D:D:D:
Aoriki

tyrael6192 wrote:

Welp! That sure cheer me up.
spboxer3
oJefff
Happy Birthday League of Legends :)
Hakeru
FUCK CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH ISN'T AVAILABLE ANYMORE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE
La Volpe

spboxer3 wrote:

Wow awesome!
Aoriki

Hakeru wrote:

FUCK CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH ISN'T AVAILABLE ANYMORE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEE
Welp, there goes my chance. -oh tear tear-
GeeNX
spboxer3
GeeNX

funny game, I won more money than jax and amumu what the heck.... I think it's my first game as sona in ranked , dunno.
Slith
lol championship thresh was just available on our server just now until nov.11 hehehe time to save up :3
BrokenArrow
Dropping almost 2 divisions in 2 days is not fun. Bye League, cya next season.
show more