forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
ItsukiKun

GeeNX wrote:

imo his W should have passive+active. Passive like... + att speed x hit or something like that, and W gets + damage and + lifesteal/att speed when the nearest enemy (champion) has less hp, or something like that.
Wouldn't that be like voli's W except it's a buff and not an attack lol?

Also because of all those premades with my friends I now main jungler and I agree on that ww remake. (still can't adc tho...)
Love

1 more win for promos after my sej game just now.
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

Warwick needs a rework, warwick needs to changes his E, and this goes to pasive ( the only bad thing is that you won't be able to turn it off ) so it's not that viable for sneaky ganks in the jungle when the other one is low but, he NEEDS a new W/E .

imo his W should have pasive+active. Pasive like... + att speed x hit or something like that, and W gets + damage and + lifesteal/att speed when the nearest enemy (champion) has less hp, or something like that.

And for the E, I really think warwick's E should be a jump like Kha Zix's or so, that could give to WW the truly name of an assasin, because after all, the wolve....it's supposed to be an assasin. I don't know, but I am sure warwick will have a rework, it's just obvious. And I'd be more than happy of using warwick again if he gets viable in the jungle, because, of course, Im a jungler. And I have that grandma ww skin, so cool xD

Oh, the other day I read a post on reddit, and the least requested roles are 14% of people who plays support and 15% of people who plays jungle :>

I want to give up in Diamond....really, platinum I is hell, and my mmr sucks so much. Please elo, come back! xD , and no more V divisions, that's the worst that happened to LoL
His kit is just very awkward. Passive scales off level, Q scales off AP/max health, and ult scales off bonus AD. :\

I don't think he is bad enough for a full kit rework like Sion.

His passive needs some sort of ratio added to it for build variety. I'd rather have his old passive back, but that's just me.

Q needs to actually deal damage early. The nerf last year really made this ability lacking until it's rank 3.

The thing with his current W is that it is extremely good when your team is winning because it gives your entire team over 5000g worth of attack speed, and you melt towers. It needs a nerf buff if they touch that ability.

His E is what is really fucking him over. I hate this ability it's so unreliable unless you are really far ahead. It needs to be mechanically remade, because the ability thematically fits Warwick very well and I would hate to see it completely removed. Should be a passive somewhere else in his kit somehow.

Ult needs to not scale off bonus AD for build variety. AD Warwick hasn't been good since they changed the damage scaling back in 2011.

Ultimately Warwicks biggest issue is powercreep and mobilitycreep. Also he is incredibly hard to balance with his current kit. So he will probably get a full remake anyways. :(

He will definitely get some sort of rework in season 4. According to dev tracker and Morello's Twitter. :)

maal wrote:

hi i just want to say pbe registrations are open again
Yes and no. Only a select few will get access for a short time every so often. Basically PBE will actually be used to test possible gameplay changes Riot has planned. Problem with the current PBE is people are treating it like it's an actual client and not using it how it was intended.

Not going to lie, but I only really used PBE to try out champions, Runes and Skins before I bought. lol
BrokenArrow
I hate Yi players. Every single one of them. They are all a bunch of 12 years old retarded pieces of shit. Never seen a good one. Never gonna happen. Fuck you all.
- Gandhi
Navizel
Jinx instalock everywhere. Just like the time when Zed is free week.

PyaKura
I trolled around earlier, faking to pick Riven and then picked Soraka top. Pretty fun, they surrended. And we had a Zed as our jungler.
I was up against Jax, poked him all day long with my free silence and many bananas, and managed to get some assists with my ult. Ended up with 3 kills, 2 death where they had to tower dive me with four guys, and another time with WW and Lux locking me down while their Jinx was shooting me down, and 6 assists. Seriously, Soraka is fun. Not gonna pick her in ranked games, but I'll definitely play her again, not as a support though.

I was going to build tanky mage, with Boots of Lucidity, Seraph's, Rylai's, and SV, but I ended up getting a NLR on my first trip back :D

And my bro was Kassadin. ~5 seconds silence is hilarious.
Navizel
Soraka is actually pretty good at top lane as well as an AD Lulu
oJefff

Otonashi07 wrote:

Jinx instalock everywhere. Just like the time when Zed is free week.

That's why Jinx insta bann now
Vyander
So far, what are your thoughts about Jinx guys ?
tiper
maal
victorious ward skin is on PBE

put in a spoilerbox, if noone wants it spoiled
Soarezi

BrokenArrow wrote:

I hate Yi players. Every single one of them. They are all a bunch of 12 years old retarded pieces of shit. Never seen a good one. Never gonna happen. Fuck you all.
- Gandhi
but.. but cyanide :(
Kanye West

Baltis Baltus wrote:

Ridiculously broken, w does way too much damage at level 1 and slows too much, she pushes too fast, has a skill with as much disengage as an anivia wall and just does way too much early game damage in general. You can even use W to initiate fights which is broken as fuck in early and midgame. Basically she just has way too much utility without sacrificing damage. No adc has as much combined utility and damage as jinx. Usually AD carries are strong in some things and weak in others but jinx is just strong in everything (except maybe mobility). Why play a niche utility ad carry or a niche lane bully ad carry when you can just play jinx instead?

I'm really disappointed in Riot's new ad carries like varus, draven, quinn, lucian and jinx. I think they forgot what the word "carry" means by giving all of them such huge advantages in early laning phase.
Soarezi
lucian is beyond useless
Kanye West

Soarezi wrote:

lucian is beyond useless
Yeah because Riot fucked up his design, making him a pretty damn good lane bully but then do absolutely nothing mid/lategame with his ult.

All I've ever seen lucian do was maybe win lane, and then doing nothing lategame because he sucks dick.
maal
dongerino
GeeNX
@Vulf, I'd like a full remake including a VU of WW, but with WW standard goal, I mean, being an assasin. I hope Riot do a good job with him
Shiro
Played 6 hours straight yesterday, got 9 losses in a row and not a single victory
Among the funny stuff that happened: poppy refusing to concead top lane despite my calling first, we ended up going 2v1 against a riven and poppy fed
I got decimated by a plat 3 nidalee as renekton
I got 2v1'd as renekton by zed+leblanc (needless to say, I could do nothing)

I didn't even play well at all it was absolutely horrible I got seriously pissed
that's what I get for not playing in three weeks
GeeNX
I hate ranked games because of trolls, but the thing is in normal there are even more. That "I said it first" thingie is the biggest problem
Soarezi

maal wrote:

dongerino
pizzarino
GeeNX

things I have to deal with w/e

I wonder why I still try soloQ
maal

Soarezi wrote:

maal wrote:

dongerino
pizzarino
pastarino
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

@Vulf, I'd like a full remake including a VU of WW, but with WW standard goal, I mean, being an assasin. I hope Riot do a good job with him
They already made an assassin version of Warwick it's called Rengar and we all know how balanced that champion is. He needs to be remade to where he is purely a jungler because every nerf Warwick has had the past 2 years is because of Lanewick. Riot already said they don't want to remove his tanky lifesteal role.

If you think stuff like Yorick is terrible to lane against then you probably would have quit the game when Warwick had double the healing from his current passive, Q costed literally no mana, did more damage, and healed for 100% of the damage he dealt. There was even a time when his W was global lol. This all went untouched in season 1 until someone played him top lane in dreamhack 2011 then the fotm happened twice and he is what he is now. Lanewick shouldn't be a thing ever.

I used to think Lucian was bad until I saw the Koreans dominate with him in WCG a few games. He could use some minor buffs though.
GeeNX
Vlad's Q, when it healed 100% of the damage :D
Shiro
I was playing a normal (I'm not even level 30 yet), and in normals call order prevails - otherwise it's just completely chaotic. I've met a ton of players who agree with that and are nice enough to change when they didn't call first, but I've met a few assholes who ruined games because they think the team revolves around their gigantic ego.
BrokenArrow
Honestly, when I want to try out new champions I just jump into normals, instalock the champion I'd like to play, call my lane and mute anyone on my team who starts bitching about it. This has nothing to do with me being a toxic player or anything, I just don't really care about teamplay in normals, alI I came for was an enemy who is a bit smarter than a bot to practice against.
maal

BrokenArrow wrote:

Honestly, when I want to try out new champions I just jump into normals, instalock the champion I'd like to play, call my lane and mute anyone on my team who starts bitching about it. This has nothing to do with me being a toxic player or anything, I just don't really care about teamplay in normals, alI I came for was an enemy who is a bit smarter than a bot to practice against.
you could be ruining a game for others you know
Kanye West

Shiro wrote:

I was playing a normal (I'm not even level 30 yet), and in normals call order prevails - otherwise it's just completely chaotic. I've met a ton of players who agree with that and are nice enough to change when they didn't call first, but I've met a few assholes who ruined games because they think the team revolves around their gigantic ego.
Play normal draft.

There's no point playing normal blind unless with friends or you want to play a banned champ.
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

when i want to try a new champion i just go 77/0/0 against bot hue my computer is too low so i can't instalock in normal...
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

You mean the revolver stacking Vlad? Yeah that was awful.
Vyander

Kanye West wrote:

Baltis Baltus wrote:

Ridiculously broken, w does way too much damage at level 1 and slows too much, she pushes too fast, has a skill with as much disengage as an anivia wall and just does way too much early game damage in general. You can even use W to initiate fights which is broken as fuck in early and midgame. Basically she just has way too much utility without sacrificing damage. No adc has as much combined utility and damage as jinx. Usually AD carries are strong in some things and weak in others but jinx is just strong in everything (except maybe mobility). Why play a niche utility ad carry or a niche lane bully ad carry when you can just play jinx instead?

I'm really disappointed in Riot's new ad carries like varus, draven, quinn, lucian and jinx. I think they forgot what the word "carry" means by giving all of them such huge advantages in early laning phase.
ahahaha totally agree with you, I just play Graves when i have to ADC, old school
Seikunai
Can't play Jinx.

Too overused.

Whenever I'm going to click Jinx, someone else gets her.
GeeNX

Vulf wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

You mean the revolver stacking Vlad? Yeah that was awful.
With revolver stacking was even worse, but his Q before healed the 100% of damage you did
Love

It's happening.
Dazmi
Give it up for this guy
Agnes

Love wrote:

It's happening.
Only took you seven thousand years. =| Pretty sure you would have gotten it sooner if you weren't so lazy. :P
meanwhile, i need to finish my placements. gg.
BrokenArrow

Agnes wrote:

Only took you seven thousand years. =| Pretty sure you would have gotten it sooner if you weren't so lazy. :P
meanwhile, i need to finish my placements. gg.
Good luck!
Shiro
11 losses in a row now I'm fucking done with this game
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

With revolver stacking was even worse, but his Q before healed the 100% of damage you did
I have been around since before Vlad release and I don't think his Q ever healed him for 100% on it's own.

Edit: I had to go check past patch notes to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

At the bottom: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V ... Background

His Q never healed for 100% of the damage he did on it's own. Now 3 revolver Vlad with max E stacks is a different story.
PyaKura

Twi$ted Fate, the Money Maker !
show more