forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
PyaKura

Vulf wrote:

I really miss when high burst mages like Annie and Brand were played all the time. Then all the adc mains started bitching about being one shotted and they got nerfed. Then the mobility creep happened.
Welcome to the League of Gap Closers.

Whenver I play midlane and don't want to pick an assassin, I end up picking Zyra because she has anti-assassin abilities and I know I'll be up against one of them...

orz
Jordan
f i z i k

GeeNX wrote:

When I go zyra support I buy philo , sightstome, kage and then sorcerer boots, hauntin guise and full ap.

Op
Tomorrow I might try some yoloQ....pls I want to get carried a bit. Im stressed when the game depends mostly on a godlike petmormance coming from me

You're already stressed going into games with hat attitude. :y
BrokenArrow

11th ranked win in a row again (yes maal this time they're actual ranked games) 8-)

Talon winstreak still continuing
- O n i -
8lp a win wow
BrokenArrow
Yeah my MMR is apparently pretty low because I messed up many of my early games :/
I should have listened to those who told me not to start playing ranked immediately at lvl 30
Vulf

PyaKura wrote:

Welcome to the League of Gap Closers.

Whenver I play midlane and don't want to pick an assassin, I end up picking Zyra because she has anti-assassin abilities and I know I'll be up against one of them...

orz
I just play Warwick mid. I'm like 15/0 with him mid in ranked. There is literally nothing an assassin can do to you. They do no damage to you and once you hit level 6 you Q, R, and Q and they die, and by the time they get back to lane your ult is up again so you can keep repeating the process until they are worth no gold.

I really like playing Warwick mid this season. Way better than top or jungle.
GeeNX
When you pick ww, I believe that their jungler will focus on fucking you, I guess
Vulf
Doesn't really work in the short lane after 5 mins. Top is different.

Thing is I want the enemy jungler to camp mid, because I don't need kills to be useful in skirmishes at dragon etc.. Warwick is one of the worst pushers in the game so it's most likely the wave will be close to my turret most of the time. After 6 if the jungler is there I don't even care because I'll still kill the squishy mage/assassin anyways and probably still get out alive because of passive, Q, and ult healing.

I think I might be on to something with mid Warwick until all the assassins get nerfed and stuff like morg is played all the time mid again.
GeeNX
What skin do you have with warwick, tell me you have one pls
Kanye West
Feral Warwick should have been the default skin for him, bought that shit 2 years ago because the default looks terrible
Vulf
Only Warwick skins I don't own are Grey and Urf. I use Firefang the most, but conceptual wise Feral Warwick is my favorite Warwick skin because it definitely reflects what Warwick really should be (pre lore change). Sadly it's not that amazing due to it being a 3 year old skin. Warwick is definitely on the list for a Visual upgrade though he probably won't be for awhile.

Kinda off topic, but when the Smite god Fenrir was released (I play a lot of Smite too lately at least) it made me incredibly sad for Warwick, because Fenrir is this really scary threatening wolf like being while Warwick is this joke of a werewolf. He really needs a VU on league lol.
PyaKura
Tried jungle Eve for the first time, it went well. 14/4/8. But that first jungle clear was way too painful, I had to back after my red ;_;.
Love
Navizel
meteos carry
GeeNX
Warwick needs a rework, warwick needs to changes his E, and this goes to pasive ( the only bad thing is that you won't be able to turn it off ) so it's not that viable for sneaky ganks in the jungle when the other one is low but, he NEEDS a new W/E .

imo his W should have pasive+active. Pasive like... + att speed x hit or something like that, and W gets + damage and + lifesteal/att speed when the nearest enemy (champion) has less hp, or something like that.

And for the E, I really think warwick's E should be a jump like Kha Zix's or so, that could give to WW the truly name of an assasin, because after all, the wolve....it's supposed to be an assasin. I don't know, but I am sure warwick will have a rework, it's just obvious. And I'd be more than happy of using warwick again if he gets viable in the jungle, because, of course, Im a jungler. And I have that grandma ww skin, so cool xD

Oh, the other day I read a post on reddit, and the least requested roles are 14% of people who plays support and 15% of people who plays jungle :>

I want to give up in Diamond....really, platinum I is hell, and my mmr sucks so much. Please elo, come back! xD , and no more V divisions, that's the worst that happened to LoL
maal
hi i just want to say pbe registrations are open again
GeeNX

maal wrote:

hi
Jordan

maal wrote:

Just tried and couldn't.
BrokenArrow

Jordan wrote:

maal wrote:

Just tried and couldn't.
http://pbesignup.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/pbe ?
ItsukiKun

GeeNX wrote:

imo his W should have passive+active. Passive like... + att speed x hit or something like that, and W gets + damage and + lifesteal/att speed when the nearest enemy (champion) has less hp, or something like that.
Wouldn't that be like voli's W except it's a buff and not an attack lol?

Also because of all those premades with my friends I now main jungler and I agree on that ww remake. (still can't adc tho...)
Love

1 more win for promos after my sej game just now.
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

Warwick needs a rework, warwick needs to changes his E, and this goes to pasive ( the only bad thing is that you won't be able to turn it off ) so it's not that viable for sneaky ganks in the jungle when the other one is low but, he NEEDS a new W/E .

imo his W should have pasive+active. Pasive like... + att speed x hit or something like that, and W gets + damage and + lifesteal/att speed when the nearest enemy (champion) has less hp, or something like that.

And for the E, I really think warwick's E should be a jump like Kha Zix's or so, that could give to WW the truly name of an assasin, because after all, the wolve....it's supposed to be an assasin. I don't know, but I am sure warwick will have a rework, it's just obvious. And I'd be more than happy of using warwick again if he gets viable in the jungle, because, of course, Im a jungler. And I have that grandma ww skin, so cool xD

Oh, the other day I read a post on reddit, and the least requested roles are 14% of people who plays support and 15% of people who plays jungle :>

I want to give up in Diamond....really, platinum I is hell, and my mmr sucks so much. Please elo, come back! xD , and no more V divisions, that's the worst that happened to LoL
His kit is just very awkward. Passive scales off level, Q scales off AP/max health, and ult scales off bonus AD. :\

I don't think he is bad enough for a full kit rework like Sion.

His passive needs some sort of ratio added to it for build variety. I'd rather have his old passive back, but that's just me.

Q needs to actually deal damage early. The nerf last year really made this ability lacking until it's rank 3.

The thing with his current W is that it is extremely good when your team is winning because it gives your entire team over 5000g worth of attack speed, and you melt towers. It needs a nerf buff if they touch that ability.

His E is what is really fucking him over. I hate this ability it's so unreliable unless you are really far ahead. It needs to be mechanically remade, because the ability thematically fits Warwick very well and I would hate to see it completely removed. Should be a passive somewhere else in his kit somehow.

Ult needs to not scale off bonus AD for build variety. AD Warwick hasn't been good since they changed the damage scaling back in 2011.

Ultimately Warwicks biggest issue is powercreep and mobilitycreep. Also he is incredibly hard to balance with his current kit. So he will probably get a full remake anyways. :(

He will definitely get some sort of rework in season 4. According to dev tracker and Morello's Twitter. :)

maal wrote:

Yes and no. Only a select few will get access for a short time every so often. Basically PBE will actually be used to test possible gameplay changes Riot has planned. Problem with the current PBE is people are treating it like it's an actual client and not using it how it was intended.

Not going to lie, but I only really used PBE to try out champions, Runes and Skins before I bought. lol
BrokenArrow
I hate Yi players. Every single one of them. They are all a bunch of 12 years old retarded pieces of shit. Never seen a good one. Never gonna happen. Fuck you all.
- Gandhi
Navizel
Jinx instalock everywhere. Just like the time when Zed is free week.

PyaKura
I trolled around earlier, faking to pick Riven and then picked Soraka top. Pretty fun, they surrended. And we had a Zed as our jungler.
I was up against Jax, poked him all day long with my free silence and many bananas, and managed to get some assists with my ult. Ended up with 3 kills, 2 death where they had to tower dive me with four guys, and another time with WW and Lux locking me down while their Jinx was shooting me down, and 6 assists. Seriously, Soraka is fun. Not gonna pick her in ranked games, but I'll definitely play her again, not as a support though.

I was going to build tanky mage, with Boots of Lucidity, Seraph's, Rylai's, and SV, but I ended up getting a NLR on my first trip back :D

And my bro was Kassadin. ~5 seconds silence is hilarious.
Navizel
Soraka is actually pretty good at top lane as well as an AD Lulu
oJefff

Otonashi07 wrote:

Jinx instalock everywhere. Just like the time when Zed is free week.

That's why Jinx insta bann now
Vyander
So far, what are your thoughts about Jinx guys ?
tiper
maal
victorious ward skin is on PBE

put in a spoilerbox, if noone wants it spoiled
Soarezi

BrokenArrow wrote:

I hate Yi players. Every single one of them. They are all a bunch of 12 years old retarded pieces of shit. Never seen a good one. Never gonna happen. Fuck you all.
- Gandhi
but.. but cyanide :(
Kanye West

Baltis Baltus wrote:

So far, what are your thoughts about Jinx guys ?
Ridiculously broken, w does way too much damage at level 1 and slows too much, she pushes too fast, has a skill with as much disengage as an anivia wall and just does way too much early game damage in general. You can even use W to initiate fights which is broken as fuck in early and midgame. Basically she just has way too much utility without sacrificing damage. No adc has as much combined utility and damage as jinx. Usually AD carries are strong in some things and weak in others but jinx is just strong in everything (except maybe mobility). Why play a niche utility ad carry or a niche lane bully ad carry when you can just play jinx instead?

I'm really disappointed in Riot's new ad carries like varus, draven, quinn, lucian and jinx. I think they forgot what the word "carry" means by giving all of them such huge advantages in early laning phase.
Soarezi
lucian is beyond useless
Kanye West

Soarezi wrote:

lucian is beyond useless
Yeah because Riot fucked up his design, making him a pretty damn good lane bully but then do absolutely nothing mid/lategame with his ult.

All I've ever seen lucian do was maybe win lane, and then doing nothing lategame because he sucks dick.
maal
dongerino
GeeNX
@Vulf, I'd like a full remake including a VU of WW, but with WW standard goal, I mean, being an assasin. I hope Riot do a good job with him
Shiro
Played 6 hours straight yesterday, got 9 losses in a row and not a single victory
Among the funny stuff that happened: poppy refusing to concead top lane despite my calling first, we ended up going 2v1 against a riven and poppy fed
I got decimated by a plat 3 nidalee as renekton
I got 2v1'd as renekton by zed+leblanc (needless to say, I could do nothing)

I didn't even play well at all it was absolutely horrible I got seriously pissed
that's what I get for not playing in three weeks
GeeNX
I hate ranked games because of trolls, but the thing is in normal there are even more. That "I said it first" thingie is the biggest problem
Soarezi

maal wrote:

dongerino
pizzarino
show more