forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf

Nofool wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Luckily I started league in 2010 so I was around for most of these (the ones I wanted at the time at least). I completely missed the whole sale with the summer soccer skins and I can finally stop hating myself for not buying bewitching Nidalee and Silent Night Sona.

you got urf warwick ?
Urf Warwick was in the store in April of 2010. I started at the end of May so I didn't get a chance buy that skin. :(
One of my friends has the skin and I contacted riot support to see if we could get it transferred to my account, but they can't do that. There was this thing they did if your thread about why you think you deserve this skin got over 2000 upvotes they would do the transfer but sadly I missed that ordeal.
Blaziken

I'm being fucked with i'm sure...
PyaKura

Blaziken wrote:

I had the same thing when I logged in earlier... it's more like 5 minutes max.
Jordan

BrokenArrow wrote:

Just bought him, first game 19/7
^_^

The holy trinity on Talon is BC+LW+Youmuu's Ghostblade

Youmuu's and BC's passives actually stack, tons of fun critting and dealing pure dmg

Although they aren't the items you wanna rush, I usually rush a tiamat even if my opponent is buying armor because I still find it broken and helps a lot with farm
PyaKura
I still think that Brutalizer/BC and chainbuilding BTs is the mpst effective way to deal damage as Talon. When they haven't built any armor, that is As for farming, one W does the trick.
Azer
Dark_Ai
just lol

Zeraph

Dazmi
Vulf

Azer wrote:

I remember soloing baron when it spawned with nunu and Warwick back in the day. :(
Seikunai
Was busy but I managed to play one game.
Kanye West

Zeraphlol wrote:

taric's shadehunters LOL

also, ranked 5's with IRL friends is really fun and I learned a lot. My diamond 5 friend calls all the shots, and we all-in on everything he says. I learned that even all-inning on bad calls and engages is better than being indecisive. Also, tri-lane splitpushing is really good in ranked 5's because other teams tend to group and try to pick people off instead of splitting to counter.

We're 4-0 so far 8-) 8-)

BrokenArrow
I'm on a huge winning streak right now
17 wins and counting 8)
PyaKura
Nice BrokenArrow !

My bro just completed his placement matches and ended up in Silver III (7W/3L iirc).
Now, I was better than him when I completed mine, and I ended up in Bronze I (5W/5L).
Conclusion : When you lose, it's always your mates' fault, not yours. Rule of thumb.

i speek teh truth
Azer

BrokenArrow wrote:

17 wins and counting 8)
wtf :o
maal

Azer wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

17 wins and counting 8)
wtf :o
hint

it isn't ranked only
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

17 wins and counting 8)
wp ;_; i did the same some days before but, it was a losing streak T_____T
Blaziken

Can I has santa baron nao? ;3
BrokenArrow

Varus is soooooooooo broken in ARAM holy shit
Just skill Q 2 times at the start, buy pickaxe and straight AD+AD pen runes and wreck anyone
Sync

Jordan wrote:

The holy trinity on Talon is BC+LW+Youmuu's Ghostblade

Youmuu's and BC's passives actually stack, tons of fun critting and dealing pure dmg

Although they aren't the items you wanna rush, I usually rush a tiamat even if my opponent is buying armor because I still find it broken and helps a lot with farm
maybe if you're just crushing them
Derekku

Devalix wrote:

Watch this guy and see what proxy singed can do http://www.twitch.tv/druiddroid
I'm a few months late, but this guy's an IRL friend of mine! He's about to hit Challenger and is still using his controversial proxy singed strats. :P
PyaKura
Just played a ranked game with my bro. We owned the bot lane with Draven and Leonva vs. Jinx and Thresh, and, as we should have predicted, the other lanes manage to lose (even Elise vs. Renekton at top managed to lose hard). Mid was Kennen vs. LeBlanc, I don't know about the matchup, but I'd say LeBlanc has the upper hand with her high mobility and silence. Their only problematic champion was Jungle Evelynn. She roamed all day long, racking up kills everywhere (except bot lane which was like, super-warded) because nobody buys wards and they all overextend like retards.

/rant
Blaziken

Very damage.
Asphyxia

Yay, 3rd penta ever =D This time as Ahri, too bad we lost that but o well... had fun
Justykanna
Apparently I'm not always awful with support.
*my worst role*

Dark_Ai
omg so happy :DD

BrokenArrow
Just joined some french ranked team and Talon is working as intended so far

Been playing mostly against peeps from high Platinum/low Diamond players
Azer

Blaziken wrote:

Can I has santa baron nao? ;3
wtf when i got teamate ribbon there was no such thing as a screen like that, that looks pretty good.

sadly it only lasts for like a month because no one fucking honors anymore ;_;
Kanye West
We placed into Gold 5 and 6-1 so far! Ranked 5's is hella fun.

Also, this Corki man. Mid, top and jungle were losing but we snowballed and pressured bot so hard that Corki could 1v5.

tyrael6192
Vertify
@Kayne

That corki !
- O n i -
yay
hardest game of my life
Justykanna

- O n i - wrote:

yay
hardest game of my life
Ohhh, grats on Platinum! Worth it then. =)
Azer

- O n i - wrote:

yay
hardest game of my life
Grats! Aiming for it as wellbefore end of season x)
maal

he admitted it!

and i will officially be attempting to take a months break
Vyander
You guys dont know what is to play in latin america south server hahahaha, full-flamer-matches
silmarilen
inb4 EUW players saying at least you get to play
Kanye West
how can there be 50 challengers when there is 0 euw servers in the world????
Vyander

silmarilen wrote:

inb4 EUW players saying at least you get to play
^ hahahah riot needs to fix euw server :(
Azer

Azer wrote:

Grats! Aiming for it as wellbefore end of season x)
Few hours later my mouse dies...

GG not getting plat.
show more