forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
PyaKura
WW suffers from a large mana cost on his Q... Also, MR solves everything, actually. Buy QSS, laugh all day long.
Seriously, I wish WW was actually viable in today's meta, but nearly everyone now has some sort of escape or CC to kite him (basically he's suffering from being easily kitable, just like Udyr and Shyvana, but a lot worse).
Azer
HAHAHAHAHAA
PyaKura

Azer wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAA
I feel so sorry for them. :/
maal

PyaKura wrote:

WW suffers from a large mana cost on his Q... Also, MR solves everything, actually. Buy QSS, laugh all day long.
Seriously, I wish WW was actually viable in today's meta, but nearly everyone now has some sort of escape or CC to kite him (basically he's suffering from being easily kitable, just like Udyr and Shyvana, but a lot worse).
does mr prevent him from healing lots? no.

also idk azer, laughing at people like that isn't very nice, kind of disrespectful

oh well
Vulf
Warwick heals off the damage he does so getting MR is extremely effective against him. His Q cost more mana than most ultimate do in this game so he can not just sit in lane and spam heals all day like renekton, zac and trynd do.

Edit: Rushing mana/mana regen on him like phreak thinks all Warwick players do will not = you insta win lane. Rushing a mana regen item like chalice only works against a few matchups.
Azer

maal wrote:

also idk azer, laughing at people like that isn't very nice, kind of disrespectful

oh well
Well, It's not like I apologized at least 5 times in all chat or anything. Just found it funny to have a 8 minute ranked game. Unfortunate to them and I feel sorry for them but at the same time it's kinda funny.
Vulf
My last promo game to gold was like that. The enemy vi and ahri fed me 2 double kills before 5 mins and rage quit after that. Bad duo queues lol
maal

Azer wrote:

maal wrote:

oh well
Well, It's not like I apologized at least 5 times in all chat or anything. Just found it funny to have a 8 minute ranked game. Unfortunate to them and I feel sorry for them but at the same time it's kinda funny.
i'm just saying

no need to get buttmad lmao
BrokenArrow
so is he
GeeNX
There's trash people everywhere, even here, I just try to post and try to help here not trash people. Tbh, there is not much trash here, I almost like everyone who posts here, and I'd like to be of help to you
BrokenArrow
you deleted me from your friends list, you're not the one to talk about people being trash
nah I can't blame you, I was on that kind of trip before too
Azer
I just did this, should I be proud of it?
Vulf
So ahri just got super nerfed on PBE. LMAO.
The Winner Man
RIP 5 of same champ. On the other hand hello Jinx. Oh man she's so fun.
Azer
>queue for ranked

>requeue

>requeue again

dude what
Azer

The Winner Man wrote:

RIP 5 of same champ. On the other hand hello Jinx. Oh man she's so fun.

RIP? It's coming back in a few patches with all the bugs fixed :P
The Winner Man
Literally Jesus
Vulf
Oh snap! Some limited skins are coming back during events!. :D

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/s ... tion-skins
Chimeri

Vulf wrote:

My wallet...
Azer

Vulf wrote:

I wish I didn't know about this

holy fuck my wallet is going to bleed
GeeNX

BrokenArrow wrote:

you deleted me from your friends list, you're not the one to talk about people being trash
nah I can't blame you, I was on that kind of trip before too

Sadly, I still consider you my friend, if not you wouldn't be on my league of legends list. I delete90% of friends yesterday im osu! , the only ones I didn't delete is the ones I consider friends or talk with them in osu. I don't remember seeing you online much and we never ever talked in game, so why are you so mad about it? I really still considered you my friend but if you are going to judge me for a mutual on osu its up to you
maal

Vulf wrote:

fuck sake

i'm gonna have to buy 10 of those skins, especially all the world cup skins..................

t-tryndamere getting nerf ;w;......
Vulf
Luckily I started league in 2010 so I was around for most of these (the ones I wanted at the time at least). I completely missed the whole sale with the summer soccer skins and I can finally stop hating myself for not buying bewitching Nidalee and Silent Night Sona.
maal

Vulf wrote:

Luckily I started league in 2010 so I was around for most of these (the ones I wanted at the time at least). I completely missed the whole sale with the summer soccer skins and I can finally stop hating myself for not buying bewitching Nidalee and Silent Night Sona.
oh i did too but stopped for 2 years hueuheue
Hakeru
playing on Garena SG

i love this champ man
silmarilen
jax used to be my favourite champ way back before they removed dodge
those

i love this champ man
maal

silmarilen wrote:

jax dodge used to be my favourite champ mechanic way back before they removed dodge
La Volpe
Oh god that sale, gg wallet. ;n;
PyaKura
Holy mother of god, Kitty Cat Katarina this month ? Yes please.
Mah money :c
Agnes

PyaKura wrote:

you aren't just tugging at my leg, right

Edit: OH MY GOD YOU'RE NOT
BrokenArrow
GeeNX
I won't be purchasing as much as I thought I guess, maybe 1 or 2
Jordan
>gets in promo
>first promo match I start getting constant 500 ping after 5 minutes
>Mom is using youtube, I lose the game because all I can do is keep on disconnecting and see people teleport

oh god WHY

I hope I'll win the next 2 :/ And from now I'll stop playing League when someone is home
Nofool

Vulf wrote:

you got urf warwick ?
GeeNX

After some days of soloQ rest it feels great to play again!! *irony*
silmarilen

PyaKura wrote:

i pretty much dont play LoL anymore, but for this skin i am willing to spend my last bit of RP
maal
ha
ha
haaaaaaaaaaaaa

euw down again
Yapa_old_1
4/5

La Volpe
Fun game, I dont know how Kennen lost his lane against Amumu.
show more