forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Love
You guys must be retarded.

http://puu.sh/4JC2Q.png

It's not a planned mode, duplicates started as a bug, now people are modding their clients to be able to pick more than 1 of the same champ.
Kanye West
finally joined dat gold club

all aboard the thresh express

those
The Winner Man
Do you really think riot is just gonna track everyone that modded it and ban them? That's like trying to track everyone that has ever pirated something. They simply don't have the time for that.
silmarilen

those wrote:

dem boobs
Vertify
Never seen so much ownage in a ranked before.

I'm so happy right now that....
I'm giving a free Riot Blitzcrank skin.

The code is: OCHQCU6TWN7WV*

The last letter will be the first letter of a champion. Guess the champion:

I was shown in the Twisted Fate cinematic. And let games begin.
Soarezi

Vertify wrote:

Woot i won it, thanks :D
Vulf

Love wrote:

You guys must be retarded.

http://puu.sh/4JC2Q.png

It's not a planned mode, duplicates started as a bug, now people are modding their clients to be able to pick more than 1 of the same champ.
It is a planned mode/option. The image you posted even proves that. "This feature was left incomplete"

Also there is a post floating around that is over a year old saying custom game options like this are a WIP.
Kanye West

Vertify wrote:

I won it on the NA server! Thank you so much and good job on your win!

I'm guessing Soraezi won it on the EUW server. It's redeemable once for each server, good luck EUNE and other peeps.
Soarezi

Kanye West wrote:

Vertify wrote:

I won it on the NA server! Thank you so much and good job on your win!

I'm guessing Soraezi won it on the EUW server. It's redeemable once for each server, good luck EUNE and other peeps.
Yeah i won* it on EUW :3
Soarezi*
Vertify
No problem guys!!
- O n i -
what da fuck
Aoriki

- O n i - wrote:

what da fuck

....I would love to see this match.
- O n i -

Aoriki wrote:

- O n i - wrote:

what da fuck

....I would love to see this match.
that was the best game i played in my entire lol history
Soarezi

This'll be fun. :DD
maal
it's been redeemed on east Q.Q
Vertify
Btw guys, that Arcade Hecarim skin is still redeemable on any server except OCE/NA. So if you can see the numbers+letters in the picture; go for it lol.
Hakeru
Waaah i'm late for the codes ;_;
i also want Championship Thresh so bad ;;__;;
maal

Vertify wrote:

Btw guys, that Arcade Hecarim skin is still redeemable on any server except OCE/NA. So if you can see the numbers+letters in the picture; go for it lol.
used on euw
GeeNX

Love wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

Just, hilarious, almost cried laughing on that game
hope you guys get banned for modding your client

What does this have to do with you? Just gtfo from here, what the fuck is wrong with you? Does this disturb you? This could perfectly be a new game mode, I didn't mod nothing, and if you don't want to see, gtfo
tyrael6192
yeah like this literally doesn't affect your gameplay what-so-ever why are you so angry that people are having fun in this game for once
Vulf
You could still do this without modding your client fyi so the only rule you were breaking would have been bug exploiting. Riot has never banned anyone for these types of bugs (for fun ones). AFAIK this ONLY worked in custom games so literally no harm was done to anyone or the game. If anything this gave riot enough feed back to actually implement this.

No one got banned for abusing the Syndra bug with buffs awhile back and this worked in all modes. As of right now no one has even gotten a ban for abusing the mejais bug. Both of which is by far more harmful to the game.
Glass

GeeNX wrote:

What does this have to do with you? Just gtfo from here, what the fuck is wrong with you? Does this disturb you? This could perfectly be a new game mode, I didn't mod nothing, and if you don't want to see, gtfo
no fun allowed
Aoriki

Vulf wrote:

You could still do this without modding your client fyi so the only rule you were breaking would have been bug exploiting. Riot has never banned anyone for these types of bugs (for fun ones). AFAIK this ONLY worked in custom games so literally no harm was done to anyone or the game. If anything this gave riot enough feed back to actually implement this.

No one got banned for abusing the Syndra bug with buffs awhile back and this worked in all modes. As of right now no one has even gotten a ban for abusing the mejais bug. Both of which is by far more harmful to the game.
Course, who wants to play a normal aram with different champs? This sh*t fun to play with and its harmless. Not sure why someone would get butt hurt for doing so. -No fun allowed, indeed-
BrokenArrow
Wow, I managed to fix the shitty-community bug by not playing LoL in the afternoon anymore. Might have been obvious to most people but I didn't think something that simple would be that effective. My winrate when playing in the evening is like three times as high as usual.
Too bad my parents are so strict and being able to play in the evening might stay an exception for me, but still. D:
maal
hi my name is tyrael i will be back later today

fuck u man Q.Q
Aoriki
QuQ Shen saved me from death and I loved it

Kanye West
Apparently Japan is getting their own server next year. I'll miss them on the NA server :( :( :( :(

Source: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... _id=431419
tiper
What the fuck is wrong with EUW?
GeeNX

tiper wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with EUW?

Are you new on EUW? :)
Jordan
EUW has been down/having problems at least 50% of the time lately. This is SO annoying. And we didn't get anything, not even a small IP boost.
Azer
here we go again, time to hate this game even more after losing those 3 games.

HAYPU

of course
Vertify
@Azer
You got this in the bag! Don't jinx yourself!
Fabi

Vertify wrote:

Thanks, got it on LAS.
Vulf
If I got to gold by playing pretty much nothing but Warwick then anyone can get gold. GL Azer.
- O n i -
i'm gold 1 with only support games
tiper

- O n i - wrote:

i'm gold 1 with only support games
I think supporting is more interesting than adcarrying.
maal
HEY GUYS WHAT'S DOWN

YEAH, EUW RANKED!
Jordan
EUW ranked queues down again. Not a single fuck by Riot was given that day.
GeeNX

Meh just change the important for "Common"
show more