show more
Kanye West

maal wrote:

i still dont have any balls to play ranked :D
play syndra

acquire balls

HUEHUEHUEHUE
GeeNX
Just played the final of a tournament, yay, we won 2-1 Bo3, 20€ RP YAYY, but Riot give us the money, so more or less 4 months of waiting :<
Yapa_old_1

balls deep
GeeNX
I just saw this picture on Indonesian LOL thread

#feellikeastalker

I was just browsing forum and saw that last message was in a "League of Legends" just wondered which country was from xD
Hakeru

GeeNX wrote:

I just saw this picture on Indonesian LOL thread

#feellikeastalker

I was just browsing forum and saw that last message was in a "League of Legends" just wondered which country was from xD
whoa lol you summoned me

which thread / forum ?

lemme guess , Kaskus?
Vulf
I finally made it! 3/0'd my promos.

Just a tip for people climbing. Just play one champion you are really good with and you will go up.
- O n i -
congrats on gold
Asphyxia
When does the season change, is it soon? Please tell me it's soon!
Vulf
Thanks Oni.

Season ends October 31'st.
Asphyxia
LoLking isn't working? :(
La Volpe

Asphyxia wrote:

Yeah it wasnt working yesterday too.
Asphyxia

La Volpe wrote:

Asphyxia wrote:

Wow, well too bad I guess :P
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

Asphyxia wrote:

Seems to be working now.

Yay, the unkillable Gangplank. =)
That Olaf just... wasn't good.
Also, why did he make Sorcerer's Shoes?... Or am I missing something here?
La Volpe
Yeah now it's working. Orianna support is quite fun. ;)
GeeNX
meh, 5 consecutive loses, I am at 0 lp of platinum I, gg I guess, you should have seen my games...anyways, I guess platinum is where I belong to. It's fine like this
Soarezi

GeeNX wrote:

meh, 5 consecutive loses, I am at 0 lp of platinum I, gg I guess, you should have seen my games...anyways, I guess platinum is where I belong to. It's fine like this
inb4 ''elohell''
Navizel
mfw had consecutive wins when I was in Bronze II then suddenly consecutive lose when I reached Bronze I. fml
Vulf
That's MMR doing it's job. If you keep getting matched against people that are higher than you and keep winning those games you will get a metric fuck ton of LP and climb really fast. By the time I got to silver 1 I was playing against mid plats and was gaining about 60-70 LP per win. I only had to play 5 games in silver 1 before I got promoted to gold.
Segnaro
Can't seem to pass my series to get into plat 4, this is my 3rd time :(
DaDeceptive0ne
Congraz Vulf on Gold - I would like to see one of your WW games, could be interesting. Actually I like WW but never mentioned to play him more than 2 games in a row.
Whatever - Anyone else here who is close to plat and wanna reach it :P?
rockleejkooo

this is too sad :c
maal

Vulf wrote:

That's MMR doing it's job. If you keep getting matched against people that are higher than you and keep winning those games you will get a metric fuck ton of LP and climb really fast. By the time I got to silver 1 I was playing against mid plats and was gaining about 60-70 LP per win. I only had to play 5 games in silver 1 before I got promoted to gold.
60-70 lp per match????????????????????????

lol max is 34 lp per match
f i z i k
I got 40 on my smurf a couple times so 34 isnt the cap
maal
Asphyxia

RIP Diamond I
Vulf
34 is definitely not the cap (unless you were referring to yourself). I'll SS it the next time I play a game.

Your MMR rating and LP gains can be obnoxious pre 50 total games, because after that is when the system tries to balance it out some. So it is possible to gain 100 LP from a win and 0 from a loss. Hence why there are smurfs in challenger with less than 100 games.
BrokenArrow

Fucking hate this game. Nasus is such a fucking piece of shit it's not even funny.
So we won every lane, it was 20/3 after 20 minutes in the game. Ezreal dominated botlane and was 10/0. We already got all the outer and inner turrets and there was no way they could turn the game around. Except if we let Nasus free farm. He carried so hard and we couldn't take anyone of them down anymore. GG RIOT TOTEMO BALANCED GAME
maal
well

why did you let him farm? lol
BrokenArrow
It's not that easy to stop him once he has begun
unless you visit him with 3 people like we tried. The result: He got away, and in the meanwhile we lost 2 turrets
it's just sad that no matter how hard you win in the early to midgame, if the enemy's team comp is superior you'll most likely lose the game.
maal

BrokenArrow wrote:

It's not that easy to stop him once he has begun
unless you visit him with 3 people like we tried. The result: He got away, and in the meanwhile we lost 2 turrets
it is easy

vladimir shouldn't have left lane which he probably did, and just split. you could easily take them 4v4 if ez really got that fed.
scottyyy

Asphyxia wrote:

RIP Diamond I
I know the feels. Diamond 3, 9 losses in a row, diamond 5 again.
La Volpe
Cassiopeia is op. Her damage output is just insane. With a good ult you can nuke someone very quickly. I dced for like 10 minutes early game because my Internet went full retard.

And heres a picture of the damage I did compared to them.
Asphyxia

scottyyy wrote:

Asphyxia wrote:

RIP Diamond I
I know the feels. Diamond 3, 9 losses in a row, diamond 5 again.
No, just that I was inactive so I dropped, kinda sad now. Well it doesn't matter tbh because when the S4 starts, it doesn't show which division you were so just getting those diamond borders is the best thing :P
Devalix_old
Who's gonna stay up till 5am with me? :D
Jordan

I could watch this forever haha
Aoriki

Jordan wrote:

I could watch this forever haha
...I can't stop watching.
Navizel
SK Telecom T1 vs Royal Club later. MY BODY IS READY
GeeNX
my body is ready too
Kanye West

Devalix wrote:

Who's gonna stay up till 5am with me? :D
not me

because it's at 11 PM here

umadbro #NA
Nofool
i hope one day something important will happen when NA is sleeping..........
show more