posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX

.-.

I might play after dinner it seems
Justykanna

GeeNX wrote:

you can call it like that, or you can call it just ELO. Depending your league and division points, they put you a number that it's like the old elo

maal wrote:

Yes!
Thanks maal and GeeNX. =)
GeeNX
np ^^

Also, do you guys wanna know what really happens at the breaks?

maal
I just got my first penta in ranked! :3
Kanye West

Yapa wrote:

No, i didn't ban Soraka and Heimer
i wish i could play thresh in solo queue...

getting diamond would be so easy
GeeNX
I don't know over there Kanye but, where I am now, it's fucking easy to get thresh every game. Since kassa, ahri, fizz every game banned, 3 bans of 6, then they normally ban corki and shen , or vayne and maybe zac or some times thresh or jarvan
Kanye West
1/0 in my promos to Gold atm. matched with gold 2-4. Thresh and Blitz are banned in every game without exception. Kass/Zed/Ahri/Fizz most times too. When I'm first pick I never ban Thresh or Blitz but the other team always bans both of them. Corki and Shen are never banned at this elo lol
GeeNX
Corki it's like 90% time banned here since worlds, and shen was standard ban too. Well, good luck into your gold promo, the best thing is rushing it, if you lose that 4 times and get stuck like I did...it's no good
maal

GeeNX wrote:

Corki it's like 90% time banned here since worlds, and shen was standard ban too. Well, good luck into your gold promo, the best thing is rushing it, if you lose that 4 times and get stuck like I did...it's no good
thing is my man, euw has better players, and they know what they're doing

godspeed kanye
GeeNX
I've never played on NA, so I can't talk much about that.
Kanye West
I don't think it's an NA vs EU thing, its just people stop banning thresh and blitz at your elo because they know how to play against it. Meanwhile people at my elo are skillshot magnets hahaha
maal

Kanye West wrote:

I don't think it's an NA vs EU thing, its just people stop banning thresh and blitz at your elo because they know how to play against it. Meanwhile people at my elo are skillshot magnets hahaha
coming from silver last month, i can reassure you people almost NEVER ban thresh/blitz

thats pretty rare
Vulf
Plat MMR here and I can confirm thresh is pretty much perma banned there.
Fabi

maal wrote:

I just got my first penta in ranked! :3
Congratz :D
Yapa_old_1

Hi, playing by duo.
Bans:
Soraka,
Heimer,
Karma.
f i z i k

GeeNX wrote:

you can call it like that, or you can call it just ELO. Depending your league and division points, they put you a number that it's like the old elo
Its not even close to the old ELO though. LKS is about 200-300 higher than what used to be ELO in season 2. Of course that is just an assumption,but I take this information from my experience and what everyone else I play with says. Welp,it's just a new number I guess, elo is just hidden mmr now. Cant draw any conclusions :/
Kanye West
elo system was way better

end of story
GeeNX

kT fizik wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

Its not even close to the old ELO though. LKS is about 200-300 higher than what used to be ELO in season 2. Of course that is just an assumption,but I take this information from my experience and what everyone else I play with says. Welp,it's just a new number I guess, elo is just hidden mmr now. Cant draw any conclusions :/

I don't think it's that different, diamond was 2200 elo, I am platinum I and I am 2138
f i z i k

GeeNX wrote:

I don't think it's that different, diamond was 2200 elo, I am platinum I and I am 2138
The numbers are equally set but the skill that was 2200elo in season 2 is not the same as 2200 lks. (Diamond 5)Thats what I meant :p
edit: also not to badmouth your achievements lol,just an observation I guess :p
maal

pls lp pls

also how did the pic fuck up wtf

gold 3 if anyone is wondering
GeeNX
meh, looked like G1 xD
Soarezi
I enjoy TF.
Blaziken

Blaziken wrote:

Yeah about that...

Didn't work.
Kanye West
so my team raged at me in champ select because i didn't ban thresh or blitz

other team gets thresh

my team keeps raging and giving up

and this guy is the most TERRIBLE thresh player I have ever seen

never lands a hook, never lanterns, misses every flay

shit on him in lane

he was plat 5

smh so hard

fucking ebay accounts
Fabi
Agh, +100 ping from usual :(, I was playing with 320 ping lol.
Justykanna

GeeNX wrote:

I feel like this forums full of plat or diamond tiers. That definitely doubles my elo. xD
Fabi
JesusYamato

got plat3 on NA with 190-220ping, still can go higher i think i can reach plat1.
I definitely prefer soloq on NA rather than EUW. I haven't seen so many ragers on NA and yet every game on euw had at least 3+ ragers.
Fabi
Nice, let me know if you want to duo? Im plat 2 NA, playing with the same ping as you altough it has been working bad since yesterday :(. At first I tought it said "SKT T1 El Fahir", some muslim name lol.
GeeNX
I don't wanna rage every game but, when my adc is 2/10 , their corki 12/0 , their jungler didn't gank and my caitlyn BLAMES ME ( the jungler ) meh....I can't, I can't stay silent always.... i won't reach diamond probably meh, 5 LP x game it's so hard, and then winning the promo .-.
DaDeceptive0ne
It's because you have to carry me to platin and then you are allowed to reach Diamond darlin' <3 :D
Kanye West

GeeNX wrote:

I don't wanna rage every game but, when my adc is 2/10 , their corki 12/0 , their jungler didn't gank and my caitlyn BLAMES ME ( the jungler ) meh....I can't, I can't stay silent always.... i won't reach diamond probably meh, 5 LP x game it's so hard, and then winning the promo .-.
haha rule #1 of soloq, always blame the jungler if you lose lane and blame the support if you have no vision

Kappa
maal

GeeNX wrote:

stay positive instead of raging, dont talk if they flame you, mute them, and then try to help them out.

has worked a lot for me

how do i carry all these low levels
GeeNX

pic from a friend, maybe for me soon too .w.
BrokenArrow
Will those ward skins only be available for a short period of time?
GeeNX
EDIT: Here u got it

Champion-themed wards in store now

If you've been hankering for some new ward skins, we've got some good news for you. The first run of permanent, non-seasonal wards is now hot off the presses into the League of Legends store.
To help you rep a trio of your favorite champs wherever you're laning, these new ward skins are all themed after members of the League of Legends lineup. You'll find them in the wards tab of the store for 640 RP once the new patch lands:
Lux: light the way with some wand-shaped warding
Soraka: let the cosmos guide you by picking up Starchild wards
Draven: fly your League of Draven colors proudly with the official ward of the Glorious Executioner
If you're a super-passionate ward-enthusiast or just like a little variety you can also snag all three as a bundle for 1632 RP.

maal

Q.Q
GeeNX

what the...
Jordan
HOW TO PLAY HEIMER ;_; tried him today and failed, he's kinda hard to play... and his turrets' AI is weird
GeeNX

I am the purple one, and they report me, no reason. LOL

WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS, LOOK

1 says noob, and 1 doesn't say nothing

Look their scores and mine

Does this even make snese?
show more