forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

The whole point of a 2v1 lane is to either A) Gain gold, and map advantage, or B) Counter being counter picked. I'd rather lane in a 2v1 lane if my match up is horrendous for me. As it's already been said this whole 2v1 mid strat is easily countered by swapping lanes. =\
Both times, it's just two people wanting mid and arguing who should get it... So the reply for both games, by the second person who called mid was 'duo-mid then'.
I've never been a fan of going without a jungler (and sharing exp/CS), but others would know better than me I suppose.
GeeNX

I lost the game, but was funny
La Volpe
Cait op.
Justykanna
Got my second penta last night. =)
Least this time, I was using someone that's more meant to do damage than a Nasus...
This time, with Darius!
Hika
I mean, duo mid isn't really that bad, in my honest opinion. I got destroyed with a Talon and Fizz mid when I played Diana; the Fizz got the farm and Talon got the kills. As long as Fizz ulted, I knew I wasn't going to make it out. It's so painful.
Navizel
Tried playing Nasus (just bought him). Damn it was fun. Stealing Baron with Siphoning Strike.

Kanye West
4v5 win for promotion

zeraphlol carrying like a beast

FireFoxZX
ive never played this game is it good??????
dNextGen

firefoxover9000 wrote:

ive never played this game is it good??????
great enough,they even sponsor a sponsorless dota 2 guy

GeeNX
If our support didn't go afk because personal problems we could have won..what a shame D:

Oh, for those who don't know that zed

PS: I dced and they killed me T_T
Jordan
After over 200 ranked games of building straight AD on Talon, I've tried Insoy's (best talon world prolly, has over 4k games with him) build (arpen+crit) thinking I would just fail with it. Instead

IT'S
SO
FUCKING
BROKEEEEEEEEEEEEN O_________________O

Carried to pieces with it, it's just absurd. http://puu.sh/4vhX9.jpg

I could 1shot their heca without even using my ult. I had a situation where I was 30% hp, full HP Heca, Lux and Quinn tried to gangrape me... I killed them all 1v3 and survived. The downfall is that you're squishy as fuck but you'll still manage to survive because Talon is meant to be played as "assassinate and survive". This build. Oh my god I came so hard.

Oh and the match was a 3v5. Vi afked after 10 minutes and didn't back and Leona stood afk for more than 25.
DaDeceptive0ne
Invite me into the Osu Team i wanna play with you guys! .1.1 3012ß :!
"DaDeceptive0ne" EU West blabla
Zeraph

Kanye West wrote:

4v5 win for promotion

zeraphlol carrying like a beast

Hauehauehauehauehauehauehauahauaheuaheushauehuaeuaheh
maal
on my way straight back down to gold 5 again

probably gonna try and quit the game some day ;__;
Glass

GUYS WHY IS LULU NOT REAL?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
Kanye West
I greatly dislike Ozone's new name, MVP Ozone sounded so much cooler than Samsung Galaxy Ozone. Also,

Aoriki
...wut?

Yapa_old_1
"V" Divisions are such a hell
/butthurt out
I'm done.
Kim Ryu

Aoriki wrote:

...wut?

Looks like you played custom lal
maal

help
tyrael6192
oh my god
nomen
Vertify

Jungling with Leona in style.

@Above
Beast Ahri.
GeeNX
( ͡° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) GENJA OP ( ͡° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °)
La Volpe
Jungling with Leona in style.

@Above
Beast Ahri.
Hey i'm curious to know what runes/masteries you use for her in the jungle. She looks very interesting to jungle and I guess and her ganks are deadly.
tiper

La Volpe wrote:

Hey i'm curious to know what runes/masteries you use for her in the jungle. She looks very interesting to jungle and I guess and her ganks are deadly.
Even farking Nautilus and Fiddlesticks can counterjungle Leona, so she's useless at jungling.
silmarilen

Otonashi07 wrote:

Tried playing Nasus (just bought him). Damn it was fun. Stealing Baron with Siphoning Strike.

i love nasus, he's like the only champion i can play with
Kanye West

silmarilen wrote:

Otonashi07 wrote:

idk your karma is pretty beast
Vulf
Whoever builds tear on Udyr deserves to lose. just sayin.
La Volpe

tiper wrote:

Even farking Nautilus and Fiddlesticks can counterjungle Leona, so she's useless at jungling.
Sorry.. but that didnt answered my question, it doesn't really bother me that she useless in the jungle. I just want to know what masteries/runes he uses. ~_~
Jordan
tiper

La Volpe wrote:

tiper wrote:

Sorry.. but that didnt answered my question, it doesn't really bother me that she useless in the jungle. I just want to know what masteries/runes he uses. ~_~
Sorry. I'd use something like 0\21\9 masteries and as\arm\mres+as\ms runes if I have to jungle with Leona.
By the way:

NP.
Navizel
I love how my enemy continued killing Baron and didn't mind defending their base in my last game. They just left Ezreal who can't defend.
maal
gold 3 hi
DaDeceptive0ne
maal, do you mind duo with me <3? And invite me into the team?
maal

DaDeceptive0ne wrote:

maal, do you mind duo with me <3? And invite me into the team?
sure, i'll invite you to the team tonight ^^
silmarilen

Kanye West wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

idk your karma is pretty beast
if you count being worse than lvl 1s as beast then yeah
Kanye West

omg corki noob build reported

easiest-ranked-game-NA.avi
La Volpe
Too heavy for me. 1 AFK and a toxic Ezreal.
Vertify
@La Volpe

For runes I just go with my ATK SPD + armor + CD
* ATKSPD25% (Reds+Quints)
* Yellow Armor Seals
* Blue falt CDR runes (7.50%)

Then masteries: 2/19/9
2 on butcher
19 on w/e
9 to get Rune affinity

Definitely smiteless on the blue buff - sometimes I invade
It's not 'super' slow, but not as fast as the other known used junglers. It's the ganks however which balance it out. Especially at 6, bot usually is my first kill.
show more