League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
maal
4 AM here

whaddup
Zeraph
SKT T1 reppin but, Gambit bootcamp "How to Slay Koreans" SHIT.
GeeNX
Segnaro
Vulcun's looking really good, i think they'll take 2nd in the group
Kanye West
we were down about half in kills, then my computer crashed at like 15 minutes fuck. reconnected at about 30m, somehow my team is keeping even with them. they're sieging mid tower, i homeguard + flash R cait, knocks up entire team, zed bursts cait and we ace them. push down mid and win the game. idk how my team didn't lose before i reconnected but fuck they're awesome.

Hakeru
whatthefuck happened to NA server <_<
Azer

IM
FUCKING
DEAD
Nofool
back to plat III ;_;

hey GeenX, i'm coming o/
Navizel
maal
gold 4 now, aw ye

22/11 with trynd 66,7% win rate

to all of you who are giving up out there, listen to the god of tryndamere's wise words

-Lose to learn how to never lose! cuz If you start winning every game.. then You've lost enough! -Hao
Hika

Otonashi07 wrote:

HAHHAAHHAHAAH

so much drama went into that game with C9, I swear
tiper
Playing some ranked games on silver acc.
Justykanna
Had two games in a row tonight in which someone wanted to duo-mid lane.
Whyyyyyy...
Hika
duo mid is the new meta; you cannot deny the new meta

actually, tonight was the worst night ever. I tried adc Xin and my support was way too scared to initiate anything so I fed 0/4 early game. I was worthless until mid- /late- game, where I ended up going 13 or 14/10 or something like that. Such a fun game it was.
Navizel

Hika wrote:

looks like it. Just had a game with my enemies cho'gath and brand duo mid
DaDeceptive0ne

Hika wrote:

actually, tonight was the worst night ever. I tried adc Xin and my support was way too scared to initiate anything so I fed 0/4 early game. I was worthless until mid- /late- game, where I ended up going 13 or 14/10 or something like that. Such a fun game it was.
You are right, i can't denie the new meta. But actually i wanna avoid (denie) ppl who think they heard of the new meta and now they are so pro and they keep playing in the new meta.

Whatever.
Navizel

just leaving this here
Azer

fucking ready
Justykanna

Hika wrote:

Huh?
tiper
You are right, i can't denie the new meta. But actually i wanna avoid (denie) ppl who think they heard of the new meta and now they are so pro and they keep playing in the new meta.
You just can't play mid 1vs2. Did I get it right?
Tenshi
So I somehow managed to get to my series playing mainly support, and now I can't win a single game. This game is just too funny sometimes.

That being said, does anyone in Silver want to duo with me? I obviously cannot carry as support, but Lulu too fun.
Justykanna

tiper wrote:

You just can't play mid 1vs2. Did I get it right?
I'm so confused...
maal

Tenshi wrote:

So I somehow managed to get to my series playing mainly support, and now I can't win a single game. This game is just too funny sometimes.

That being said, does anyone in Silver want to duo with me? I obviously cannot carry as support, but Lulu too fun.
i'd love to

thing is

i'm on euw
Sankaritarina

Otonashi07 wrote:

just leaving this here

LOL
(spoilers for those who didn't watch most of the games on World's):
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/XGWIgLl.jpg
Lantogh
Is it true that osu makes you play better league? Also OMG are beasts.
Erotc
duo mids are deadly.. hard to do anything in a 2v1 situation
maal

Erotc wrote:

duo mids are deadly.. hard to do anything in a 2v1 situation
swap... lanes....?
Blaziken

Lantogh wrote:

Is it true that osu makes you play better league? Also OMG are beasts.
It will mostly help with trivial things like hawking the minimap at all times. I do this anyway since i'd rather not rely on mia calls when i could just check they're mia myself.
Vulf
The whole point of a 2v1 lane is to either A) Gain gold, and map advantage, or B) Counter being counter picked. I'd rather lane in a 2v1 lane if my match up is horrendous for me. As it's already been said this whole 2v1 mid strat is easily countered by swapping lanes. =\
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

The whole point of a 2v1 lane is to either A) Gain gold, and map advantage, or B) Counter being counter picked. I'd rather lane in a 2v1 lane if my match up is horrendous for me. As it's already been said this whole 2v1 mid strat is easily countered by swapping lanes. =\
Both times, it's just two people wanting mid and arguing who should get it... So the reply for both games, by the second person who called mid was 'duo-mid then'.
I've never been a fan of going without a jungler (and sharing exp/CS), but others would know better than me I suppose.
GeeNX

I lost the game, but was funny
La Volpe
Cait op.
Justykanna
Got my second penta last night. =)
Least this time, I was using someone that's more meant to do damage than a Nasus...
This time, with Darius!
Hika
I mean, duo mid isn't really that bad, in my honest opinion. I got destroyed with a Talon and Fizz mid when I played Diana; the Fizz got the farm and Talon got the kills. As long as Fizz ulted, I knew I wasn't going to make it out. It's so painful.
Navizel
Tried playing Nasus (just bought him). Damn it was fun. Stealing Baron with Siphoning Strike.

Kanye West
4v5 win for promotion

zeraphlol carrying like a beast

FireFoxZX
ive never played this game is it good??????
dNextGen

firefoxover9000 wrote:

ive never played this game is it good??????
great enough,they even sponsor a sponsorless dota 2 guy

GeeNX
If our support didn't go afk because personal problems we could have won..what a shame D:

Oh, for those who don't know that zed

PS: I dced and they killed me T_T
Jordan
After over 200 ranked games of building straight AD on Talon, I've tried Insoy's (best talon world prolly, has over 4k games with him) build (arpen+crit) thinking I would just fail with it. Instead

IT'S
SO
FUCKING
BROKEEEEEEEEEEEEN O_________________O

Carried to pieces with it, it's just absurd. http://puu.sh/4vhX9.jpg

I could 1shot their heca without even using my ult. I had a situation where I was 30% hp, full HP Heca, Lux and Quinn tried to gangrape me... I killed them all 1v3 and survived. The downfall is that you're squishy as fuck but you'll still manage to survive because Talon is meant to be played as "assassinate and survive". This build. Oh my god I came so hard.

Oh and the match was a 3v5. Vi afked after 10 minutes and didn't back and Leona stood afk for more than 25.
show more