forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Devalix_old
SK Telecom T1 vs Lemondogs spoilers
GG SK Telecom T1, that support snipe on the last second.
Nofool
SKT beated LD.......... how pls ?
maal would say because
Kanye West
faker isn't anywhere near as kawaii as insec
Devalix_old
I'm going to get comfortable and sleep after tsm vs omg, cya guys tomorow!
maal

Devalix wrote:

I'm going to get comfortable and sleep after tsm vs omg, cya guys tomorow!

also @ foolno

GG EASY
tyrael6192
obligatory FAKER IS GOD post
Hika
BECAUSE FAKER IS GOD

ZED PLAYS OP

also free sm* is how we shall refer to TSM in this thread after the last round of LCS vs C9

made me cry so much i was so proud
GeeNX
I think I will stay up a bit later... omg fuck you usa people, its fucking evening for u
Kanye West
it really amazes me how tsm didn't even do their research properly...

OMG is one of the most predictable teams in the entire tournament, yet they had ZERO early-game wards in their own jungle

"hey, so we know that they do three man towerdives, so let's just afk and let rumble get dived!" winning strategy right here Kappa

I thought oddone was a good reactive jungler but he played like shit and never followed the enemy jungler anywhere, instead just trying to make his own plays, failing, and letting his teammates die to the other jungler.

man these chinese teams aren't even that good...they play so predictably in the sense that they don't give a shit about anything and fight all the time, rather than koreans playing reactive and objective focused. I think the key to beating chinese teams is predicting their aggression (which isn't hard) and setting up good counteraggression. Which is why the SKT vs OMG game will be even more one-sided than this one was.

that was such a winnable game if TSM had actually done their research properly. I hope C9 and vulcun don't make the same mistake.

tl;dr - chinese meta is terrible, going to get stomped by koreans
Navizel
Gambit vs Mineski finally. Voted Gambit though I'm expecting something from Mineski.
Segnaro
I think this'll be an interesting match to see, it'd be awesome if mineski were to surprise everyone with a win!
Soarezi
yo, did TSM win both matches they played? i missed the second one :(
Navizel
TSM lost in second game.
Hika

Otonashi07 wrote:

TSM lost in second game.
poor free sm
Soarezi
Btw when does the worlds resume? next weekend? friday-sunday?

not the one stage that is currently going
Navizel
maal
I'm gonna try and make a serious post for once, and actually say some stuff about this thread etc, that I would like!

First of all, during worlds, can we PLEASE spoilerbox ANY spoilers regarding the matches? I know I didn't do so myself, but I wouldn't mind changing it at all and actually spoilerbox.

Now that I've said that, I'd actually love if the OP was maintained. I know most of us comes here day by day, but for the newcomers the OP looks.... Blunt. I don't think any mod or anything is going to see this, but I hope!
Azer
Oh god the SKT1 bandwagon

why guys

why

half of the people I know with SKT1 redit flairs, summoner icons, signatures or avatars have never even fucking watched OGN before
>oh C9 is stomping everyone?
BETTER JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON
>oh Faker made a sick zed play and everyone says the koreans are undefeatable

/rant
GeeNX
SPOILER ALERT!
GO GMB OMGGG, GO!!! 2-0

TAKE THAT #2 SEED OF KOREA
Kanye West

Azer wrote:

Oh god the SKT1 bandwagon

why guys

why

half of the people I know with SKT1 redit flairs, summoner icons, signatures or avatars have never even fucking watched OGN before
>oh C9 is stomping everyone?
>oh Faker made a sick zed play and everyone says the koreans are undefeatable

/rant
They're not undefeatable (they almost lost to KT Bullets). They're one of the hardest teams to beat in a series because they adapt so well.
tyrael6192
because all the other teams are trash
Icyteru
Anyone on OCE?
GeeNX
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ In GMB & C9 we trust ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Azer
-Soba-

Azer wrote:

$2.85 for gas... #allIseeinthatpicture
Nofool
#I don't even know the team im supporting
GeeNX
Just give it all for them, np
Blaziken
Fucking 3AM...
maal
4 AM here

whaddup
Zeraph
SKT T1 reppin but, Gambit bootcamp "How to Slay Koreans" SHIT.
GeeNX
Segnaro
Vulcun's looking really good, i think they'll take 2nd in the group
Kanye West
we were down about half in kills, then my computer crashed at like 15 minutes fuck. reconnected at about 30m, somehow my team is keeping even with them. they're sieging mid tower, i homeguard + flash R cait, knocks up entire team, zed bursts cait and we ace them. push down mid and win the game. idk how my team didn't lose before i reconnected but fuck they're awesome.

Hakeru
whatthefuck happened to NA server <_<
Azer

IM
FUCKING
DEAD
Nofool
back to plat III ;_;

hey GeenX, i'm coming o/
Navizel
maal
gold 4 now, aw ye

22/11 with trynd 66,7% win rate

to all of you who are giving up out there, listen to the god of tryndamere's wise words

-Lose to learn how to never lose! cuz If you start winning every game.. then You've lost enough! -Hao
Hika

Otonashi07 wrote:

HAHHAAHHAHAAH

so much drama went into that game with C9, I swear
tiper
Playing some ranked games on silver acc.
show more