silmarilen

Kanye West wrote:

diamond means nothing in terms of skill

diamond players make shitty plays too
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

diamond means nothing in terms of skill

diamond players make shitty plays too
Yes but diamond vs bronze / silvers is still stupidly off.
Kanye West
nah, don't delude yourself just by looking at ranks

you can still beat them as long as you make less mistakes
maal
i've played against diamond countless times, usually we win because the diamond player in all honesty is so bad. why? because when they play normals they dont tryhard, at least most of them. normals are made for trying something for when you're lvl 30
GeeNX
Diamonds, not boosted ones or eBay accounts . Are normally rlly good players, but. I am platinum, I am not bad but I am not a pro. And I go few times to normal games, and when I do, I dont play my best champs, counterjungle so much or that...I plau them or becajse of friends...or just to have fun or play weitd things
Kanye West
maal
lost my 7th ranked in a row over 4 days

why do i even bother
GeeNX
Went 1-1 on promo, next game champion select I got dc'ed for 10 sec, reconnected but game got stuck. GG I lost my promo

I am on promo again, Riot y u want stop me...
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

Yeah, I remember you saying something to that effect but I thought it was a future plan, not something they scrapped.
I don't think it was scrapped, but they are definitely taking their time with implementing this though. Another reason why I hate this game at this time of year (aka close to worlds). Balance and coding team goes full retard a lot.

Anyways a lot of the high elo players I've been against/with lately have went full tryhard in normals. You would be surprised with how many people take other game modes seriously. Really nothing wrong with that at all.
maal
9th game

if i lose the 10th i'm gonna take a serious break for a month
BrokenArrow
fucking horrible day.
dkun

maal wrote:

9th game

qft

it better be ft
Love
Never trust a fiddle with smite going mid.
Jordan

Love wrote:

Never trust a fiddle with smite going mid.
Turret minions smiting op
maal

dkun wrote:

maal wrote:

9th game

qft

it better be ft
dw it will be
Blaziken
maal

dkun wrote:

maal wrote:

9th game

qft

it better be ft
i won

haha
GeeNX
Oh, for those who didn't see

Imaqtpie did a war of subs vs Chaox

You should see best of bronze one

just hilarious

Btw, imaqtpie best streamer
BrokenArrow

close enough
GeeNX
idkhowtoclick

xRa1n wrote:

just hilarious

HAhahahhahah this was brilliant
Skywards_old

xRa1n wrote:

I just loled
GeeNX
Silver and Gold wars were funny too but... bronze epic. Gold has the SION AD. that was hilarious too and next weekend is platinum war, and maybe diamond
Justykanna
I 'probably' belong in Bronze, but I thought Silver would be at least reachable before the end of the month. =(
zerothefallen

Justykanna wrote:

I 'probably' belong in Bronze, but I thought Silver would be at least reachable before the end of the month. =(
Assume you're bad, it's better to not over-estimate your enemies. Most people in bronze have slow reaction times/cant decide what to do fast enough. Farm well, play well, don't get caught out. Every time you die, reflect on what you could've done better. Dying is worse then getting 10-15 cs for yourself. Don't over-extend, and watch some pro streams and copy em'.

I'm sure you can do it.
Blaziken
Apparently Kassadin is OP so I attempted to play him today and got dunked by a Zed so hard that I lost all faith in myself.
I'll just stick to Top and ADC since I obvs cant play Assassins.
maal

Blaziken wrote:

Apparently Kassadin is OP so I attempted to play him today and got dunked by a Zed so hard that I lost all faith in myself.
any champ is op if you know how to play them
Blaziken
So Pantheon is? Since everyone I know tells me he sucks.
GeeNX
Pantheon is one of the worst kassa counters. If they pick kassadin you can counter with Zed and Panth

With Panth it's just too easy to counter but, on low elos hands are much more important than counters. That's how I reached gold when I was silver, Jax every game, they picked elise, they picked renek, or singed, for counter me, still I won.
Aoriki
I found my twin, heh.

Kanye West

xRa1n wrote:

Pantheon is one of the worst kassa counters. If they pick kassadin you can counter with Zed and Panth

With Panth it's just too easy to counter but, on low elos hands are much more important than counters. That's how I reached gold when I was silver, Jax every game, they picked elise, they picked renek, or singed, for counter me, still I won.
haha what? singed counters jax? I thought it was the other way around lol
Justykanna
Ended up playing three 5v5 ranked games... lost the first two, one of which we had to deal with five bruisers (...people do that?)...
Won the last one in which I went 14/1/5 with Wukong. =D

zerothefallen wrote:

Assume you're bad, it's better to not over-estimate your enemies. Most people in bronze have slow reaction times/cant decide what to do fast enough. Farm well, play well, don't get caught out. Every time you die, reflect on what you could've done better. Dying is worse then getting 10-15 cs for yourself. Don't over-extend, and watch some pro streams and copy em'.

I'm sure you can do it.
I do assume I'm bad. I'm terrible. =P
One part is, as you said, slow reaction time. I very much avoid real-time games in my large list of games I played and owned, for a reason. Terrible reflexes, all that stuff.
Farming I struggle with on AP champions. It's annoying.
Another problem is I dispise ranged champions in this game and it limits to what I can do with bottom lane (which is what I get stuck with more often than not).
See, I've always been taught to not overextend. Keep creeps in the middle, if they push, do something with it. If I push, I end up paying for it, if they push, they NEVER die.

I honestly don't like watching people that aren't people I know. I find it fairly boring.
tiper

Blaziken wrote:

He can fark almost any squishy midlaner.
Hika
haha I don't get it why isn't jax being played lately

i literally haven't seen a jax in game in like 2 months

EDIT:

xRa1n wrote:

just hilarious

this shit was golden
zerothefallen

Justykanna wrote:

Ended up playing three 5v5 ranked games... lost the first two, one of which we had to deal with five bruisers (...people do that?)...
Won the last one in which I went 14/1/5 with Wukong. =D

zerothefallen wrote:

I'm sure you can do it.
I do assume I'm bad. I'm terrible. =P
One part is, as you said, slow reaction time. I very much avoid real-time games in my large list of games I played and owned, for a reason. Terrible reflexes, all that stuff.
Farming I struggle with on AP champions. It's annoying.
Another problem is I dispise ranged champions in this game and it limits to what I can do with bottom lane (which is what I get stuck with more often than not).
See, I've always been taught to not overextend. Keep creeps in the middle, if they push, do something with it. If I push, I end up paying for it, if they push, they NEVER die.

I honestly don't like watching people that aren't people I know. I find it fairly boring.

I can stream for you/you can check my stream. I just finished a platinum 2/3 game today :V
maal

Blaziken wrote:

and you take this example lmao

imo panth is very good to play, and he can almost shit on every single champion in whatever lane he is. ofc, in the right hands.
Hika

maal wrote:

imo panth is very good to play, and he can almost shit on every single champion in whatever lane he is. ofc, in the right hands.
no, he shits on everyone regardless if bad or not

he catches up so fast because passive is too good omg
Jordan
And you have to know when to use his ult... I've seen so many Pantheons ult just to give a kill to the enemy *facepalms*
maal

Jordan wrote:

And you have to know when to use his ult... I've seen so many Pantheons ult just to give a kill to the enemy *facepalms*
for backdooring ofc!
Kanye West
pantheon is okay,

zed does his job but better
show more