forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX
Looks like maal is gold..?
RidingPwnies
Yo guys, I have no friends to play with, so feel free to add me.
I am Diamond 3.
EUW : Miyasak0
maal

yo

RidingPwnies wrote:

Yo guys, I have no friends to play with, so feel free to add me.
I am Diamond 3.
EUW : Miyasak0
i added you if you ever feel like playing some normals or whatever, with me and the other guys
BrokenArrow
brb suicide
GeeNX
BA, you can get gold easily, just get it... for Elise skin D:
Riding you can join our osu! EUW team if you want, though we play for fun so
BrokenArrow
I know I could but I never have the time. I rarely get to play even a single ranked match a day due to my restricted internet times and school stress.
At this rate I would make it to Silver 1 at best until the season ends, which isn't enough. So I'll just wait till the start of the next season and become Platin at the very least.
GeeNX
I start university tomorrow Monday T_T I am scared
OzzyOzrock
it's not so bad

IF YOU PLAY LEAGUE INSTEAD OF CLASS/STUDY
Justykanna

xRa1n wrote:

Monday? Most people start this week. =P
Kanye West

Justykanna wrote:

xRa1n wrote:

Monday? Most people start this week. =P
I started 2 weeks ago ;_;
Blaziken
I start on Thursday. I wanted to get to level 30 before my holiday ended but I actually ended up playing no LoL at all since I actually went outside for once.

Black Cleaver. Black Cleaver. Black Cleaver. Cleaver is the new black...
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

I started 2 weeks ago ;_;
What in the... for this coming semester? o_O

Blaziken wrote:

I start on Thursday. I wanted to get to level 30 before my holiday ended but I actually ended up playing no LoL at all since I actually went outside for once.

Blaziken wrote:

Black Cleaver. Black Cleaver. Black Cleaver. Cleaver is the new black...
Yeah, most people I know start(ed) university either today or Thursday. Probably the same days for the colleges around here too.
Heh, it's good to be outside. ;) Especially when you spend most of your day gaming, most other days, like me.

I feel like Ms. Fortune's the only ADC I ever see Black Cleaver on. I guess because of her ultimate?
tiper

xRa1n wrote:

BA, you can get gold easily, just get it... for Elise skin D:
Riding you can join our osu! EUW team if you want, though we play for fun so
Do you have osu!team, lol?
I feel like Ms. Fortune's the only ADC I ever see Black Cleaver on. I guess because of her ultimate
Yes, it looks pretty nice on her. You may build BC on Lucian too. But I think that LW still looks better on any adc.
tiper

Hidden OP.
maal
I started school 3 weeks ago????????
GeeNX
yes we have os!team in EUW lol.

Actually Iam on university RIGHT NOW, I have to give some papers blabla, tomorrow and friday its like prep for classes. But real classes are Tuesday*

I don't go Mondays to class this year. Though everytime I have exams they will all be om Mondays
tiper

xRa1n wrote:

Who is playing and which division do you guys have?
maal

tiper wrote:

xRa1n wrote:

Who is playing and which division do you guys have?
GeeNX
heh I don't know which one you prefered more...but being honest this one is the one I like most, so <3

Foxfire is way too mainstream, I hate dynasty one...and I love this one

maal
=wwww= huhuueueuehueuhe ty man <3
tyrael6192
would ktb have stood a better chance of winning if insec didn't ask to be subbed? ssumday did well in the first game but the second two... ehh
maal
who cares, madlife got his thresh therefore they earned the victory

gg
tyrael6192
ryu's zed play seems really unimpressive... he got outaggressed by gbm when he started red pot and gbm dorans shield??? + he always looks comatose for some reason
BrokenArrow
after 3 terrible ranked games, failing my promotion once again and nearly throwing my pc out of the window I just played the best game I've ever had in my entire life.

This doesn't look very special but it was just so back and forth all the time, pure tension. I love days like these. :D
Our Morgana flashed right into the baron pit while the enemy team was doing it, popped her ulti and Zhonya's and got herself a nice quadrakill and the baron. All by herself. Not even talking about the brilliant gamechanging hooks I threw off <3
tyrael6192
taking a break from league for a few days, i've been playing terribly and making trash calls all day

sad
South
Dat 16 games losing streak tho /me cri
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

taking a break from league for a few days, i've been playing terribly and making trash calls all day

sad
NO YOU DICK
GeeNX
I start to think that I suck so much.... I cant win u.u maybe I just got carried to platinum
rockleejkooo
well, i felt the same. u just have to adapt to plat plays, thats all.
GeeNX
Meh... I just dunno, I don't think I deserve platinum, I got it by myself, but maybe I just had luck
OzzyOzrock
"BELIEVE IN YOURSELF" - bronze player
Hika

OzzyOzrock wrote:

"BELIEVE IN YOURSELF" - bronze player
hahaha that's rly funny

and league should fix patcher problems plz
i have no idea if my patch is downloading 429834382mb or just frozen.
Hakeru
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... fix_enjoy/

here's the fix if your client is not starting

and don't forget to update the adobe air
Vulf
3 years playing this game and I got my first leave on my record because of this patch's bugsplat BS.

I should have known better than to directly queue up after the patch. The patches lately have been trash with bugs and stuff. Utter garbage. =\
tiper

xRa1n wrote:

Meh... I just dunno, I don't think I deserve platinum, I got it by myself, but maybe I just had luck
There's no total difference between gold and platinum games, man.
Aoriki
I really need to start playing rank games more . _ . fuk it, going to troll a bit more before I take this game serious. (Oh, I can't cause I don't wanna take this game serious~ )
- O n i -
ranked is cancer
Kanye West
CJ Blaze vs KT Bullets in like 4 hours 3 hours. Hello no sleep.

gg can't math
maal

- O n i - wrote:

ranked is cancer
ranked is what you make it
Azer

Kanye West wrote:

CJ Blaze vs KT Bullets in like 4 hours 3 hours. Hello no sleep.

gg can't math
worth

dat 3-0
show more