forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf
Your ranking from the previous season has a heavy impact on it as well since it was a soft reset not a hard reset.

I lost 6 out of my 10 games and got put into silver 4, but I retained my MMR from the previous season. Which is why I got like 50-65 lp per win in silver 4 and ended up skipping silver 3 all together when i was promoted.

If you were diamond in season 2 you should have never have been placed anything lower than gold even if you lost all 10 of your placements.
maal
so i'm getting 6 lp per win in silver 1 now

great
Kanye West
where you place in placement matches is entirely dependent on your MMR and others' MMR. You can go 10/0 and still get placed in silver 1. Or you can go 10/0 and get placed into gold 1. I went 6/4 (which is really bad), and got placed into silver 2, because I was duo queueing with my gold 3 friend.
Hika
I actually get carried, I'm currently going 3/2 (lol).

I might have to start playing ranked this weekend, sadly.
those

maal wrote:

great
Better than 4. or 1. or 0.
maal

those wrote:

maal wrote:

great
Better than 4. or 1. or 0.
i got 5 this time

hehe

also kanye, i beg the differ. i got carried by my plat 2 friend, and i ended in silver 3

explain pls riot
[ Dalliance ]
My friend who went 8/2 got into Silver 1. Even if I somehow get placed in Bronze one of our friends is offering to carry anyone out of bronze, and surprisingly he has done it to several of our friends now. Last time I heard from him he was on a 30 something win streak and it ended.
Sankaritarina

Articeo wrote:

Even if I somehow get placed in Bronze one of our friends is offering to carry anyone out of bronze
Why would you want to be carried to somewhere you don't belong? Do you know how much it sucks for me to get matched up with people who got carried/elo boosted to Platinum but their skill level is Bronze/Silver?
maal

Sankaritarina wrote:

Articeo wrote:

Even if I somehow get placed in Bronze one of our friends is offering to carry anyone out of bronze
Why would you want to be carried to somewhere you don't belong? Do you know how much it sucks for me to get matched up with people who got carried/elo boosted to Platinum but their skill level is Bronze/Silver?
this
yet I get matched with gold/plat in silver so that sucks
BrokenArrow
Can we all stop complaining about matchmaking and how bad the league system is and talk about more relevant stuff
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

Can we all stop complaining about matchmaking and how bad the league system is and talk about more relevant stuff
better nerf irelia !
Sankaritarina

BrokenArrow wrote:

Like how hard is TSM going to get stomped by CLG? xD
tyrael6192
srs talk when is the ogn game between skt and ktb? the stream says friday 31st but today is clearly friday so that date doesnt even exist
Sankaritarina

tyrael6192 wrote:

srs talk when is the ogn game between skt and ktb? the stream says friday 31st but today is clearly friday so that date doesnt even exist
Everything went wrong for me there, I just want to forget that OGN Summer season ever existed. Still, I hope SK T1 wins finals so Ozone can go to World's.
South
won 7 straigh games
got into a plat promotion
lost 3 straight games

GG me :|
tiper
It happens.
BrokenArrow

Triple Warmog's seems to have paid off
GeeNX

It works
maal
i am sexy lady
Kanye West

Sankaritarina wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

I hope that, when that happens, Regi will finally get a coach/analyst. CLG is a great example of how important a good coach is.

Also, is Heimer top a new thing now? I haven't played a game in a while...

Poor guy got bullied so hard by me and Hec lol.
tyrael6192

Sankaritarina wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

what was that

tiper

Kanye West wrote:

ninja tabi is so cool on rene when you are playing against shen, fiddle and heimer
UPD: I aint talking about magic damage, ofc. I'm talking about CC
Kanye West

tiper wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

ninja tabi is so cool on rene when you are playing against shen, fiddle and heimer
well they were pretty much non-threats. only ones who could kill me in teamfights were quinn and aatrox. plus if they waste their cc on me, my team cleans up.
Glass
chauster is such a worthless piece of shit
tiper
Anyway, I decided to start play assasins. I got tired of playing utility tanky junglers\toplaners and support. Those roles were my mains for a long time.
tyrael6192
THIS IS THE TSM I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
Devalix_old
I feel like such a fanboy but w/e

TSM!!!!!!!
Kanye West
It definitely wasn't entirely chauster's fault that CLG lost that. There were many bad team decisions.

Regardless, TSM
BrokenArrow
Use spoilerboxes, b-baaakaa >//<
Sankaritarina

Kanye West wrote:

It definitely wasn't entirely chauster's fault that CLG lost that. There were many bad team decisions.

Regardless, TSM
SPOILER
They basically ignored everything that Monte was teaching them to do. Gave up so many objectives for free, it was just sad to watch.
tyrael6192
DONT READ LEAGUE DISCUSSIONS AFTER MAJOR GAMES

HERES YOUR SPOILERBOX
SPOILER
TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM TSM
Glass

Kanye West wrote:

No, he is literally the worst fucking support I've ever seen in competitive play (not counting amateur shit) on top of being absolutely awful at shot-calling.
Vulf
Good!

Now maybe zac, thresh, elise(again), and zed can be nerfed into oblivion.
Sankaritarina

Glass wrote:

No, he is literally the worst fucking support I've ever seen in competitive play (not counting amateur shit) on top of being absolutely awful at shot-calling.
Then you didn't watch enough competitive play.
Glass

Sankaritarina wrote:

Glass wrote:

Then you didn't watch enough competitive play.
Name a worse support than Chauster

SPOILER
you can't
Sankaritarina

Glass wrote:

Pretty much any support that played for bottom 4 teams during the Spring split in both NA and EU LCS except for Bloodwater and Deficio.
Kanye West
from NA:
evaniskus
m eye a
heartbeat
kanye west
lemon nation isn't that good either, but he researches picks and bans for c9.

many EU bot lanes are way worse than chaulift
tyrael6192

Kanye West wrote:

evaniskus
velocity for worlds
Glass

Sankaritarina wrote:

Glass wrote:

Pretty much any support that played for bottom 4 teams during the Spring split in both NA and EU LCS except for Bloodwater and Deficio.
None of those supports choked hard enough to make their teams to lose game after game. Chauster's weak vision control and shot-calling is why CLG concedes early objectives almost every game and resorts to "lets just farm to late game" which clearly doesn't work.
Kanye West

tyrael6192 wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

evaniskus
velocity for worlds
velocity world champions
show more