forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX
You shouldn't start ranked after you got 30.

I started rankeds when I considered myself at least decent. And when I did, I was not decent enough. But you should practise a bit more... not a lot, but at least a bit
maal

Articeo wrote:

I'm Articeo, Jungler for Glisten, which is a unranked team between me and a few of my friends. I'm 29 gonna be 30 in like 1-2 weeks and I was wondering if anyone wanted to Duo queue with me for my placement matches. LOL I suck at this game.
do what xra1n tells you

or you're gonna end up like me stuck in the silver 1 slump

http://counterbuild.com/ did you guys see this btw? pretty cool
Blaziken
Pretty cool site.

Not sure I want an Iceborn on Kha tho.
BrokenArrow
Omg LeBlanc free2play, I always wanted to try her out once. Now I had the possibility to do so and damn.. she got nerfed? Still nuking single targets hard as fuck.
Blaziken
LeBlanc is the queen of stomp. Before and after nerf.
maal

Blaziken wrote:

Pretty cool site.

Not sure I want an Iceborn on Kha tho.
to chase her down? makes great sense to me actually
Stefan

uguu
Blaziken

Finally reached level 30... Time to start climbing the ladder I guess. >_>
Blaziken

What?
Asphyxia
Oh, this was here ok (:

and okay I didnt get loss prevented even tho server was lagging ??

Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

What?
Means you don't get a loss added to your stats.
I think it means you got server lag on Riot's end but I'm not 100% sure on that one.
tiper
Lel, I won 5 ranked games in a row. Dat winstreak
maal
http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/node/4709

official awards from season 3

we also now know that there are LESS than 3 months for season 3 to be over.

damn i need to become gold quick.
Vulf
Trash rewards once again.

Time to quit ranked because it's not worth even though I'm silver 1 with like 40 lp gain per win lol.
tiper

Stefan wrote:

uguu
>botrk hecarim
>botrk+tiamat darius
>nunu as a supp w\o aegis
>ahri with rylai
>caitlyn with cutlass and zeal at the same time
>vayne OP statik shyv+pd build
>yi botrk+zeal w\o any flat AD items
>nau was gonna build second aegis
Vulf
Tiamat/hydra is pretty common on most melee/ad or aspd top laners. I even get it as a second or even first item as Warwick because top has started to devolve into this split pushing role. They better fix this for season 4.

I hate split pushing. It's a cheap strategy and it's sad that it is even viable in competitive play at all.
tiper

Vulf wrote:

Tiamat/hydra is pretty common on most melee/ad or aspd top laners. I even get it as a second or even first item as Warwick because top has started to devolve into this split pushing role. They better fix this for season 4.

I hate split pushing. It's a cheap strategy and it's sad that it is even viable in competitive play at all.
That's why I wrote "botrk+tiamat", cuz both of them are viable items, but you should not buy both of`em. That doesn't make sense.
La Volpe
Nami carried us lel. She was going to build full support untill she got her killin' spree started.
Vulf

tiper wrote:

Vulf wrote:

That's why I wrote "botrk+tiamat", cuz both of them are viable items, but you should not buy both of`em. That doesn't make sense.

I wouldn't on darius (I know thats the point of your post I'm not ignoring that), but on a bruiser that scales well with attack speed hell yeah I would. They would have to send 2-3 people to stop your split push because you can just run away with botrk active. While that happens your team is taking dragon or taking turrets elsewhere. Attack speed with tiamat passive is not bad at all. Also botrk pretty much makes Warwick the ultimate 1v1 king so yes botrk+ hydra is viable on stuff.

See how cheap split pushing is? Only real way to counter it is to counter split push.
tiper
They would have to send 2-3 people to stop your split push because you can just run away with botrk active.
Or they'll fark you team 5vs4(so easy if they have strong initiate abilities like malph's ult) and do a baserun.
tyrael6192

maal wrote:

http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/node/4709

official awards from season 3

we also now know that there are LESS than 3 months for season 3 to be over.

damn i need to become gold quick.
victorious ward skin

what the fuck is a ward
Vulf

tiper wrote:

Or they'll fark you team 5vs4(so easy if they have strong initiate abilities like malph's ult) and do a baserun.
Easier said than done.

Even silver players know to not engage 4v5. Half of this split pushing non sense I see is from diamond 1 streams and even recent tourneys. If it was that easy to deal with it wouldn't be a viable strat now would it? Also proxy singed and AP trnd would have never been nerfed if it was so easy to "just force a fight" and base race.
Hika

tyrael6192 wrote:

what the fuck is a ward
it's a yordle

teemo to be exact
maal

Vulf wrote:

Trash rewards once again.

Time to quit ranked because it's not worth even though I'm silver 1 with like 40 lp gain per win lol.
fun killer wow
[ Dalliance ]
I wanted to start ranked at 30 for end of season rewards.
Vulf

maal wrote:

fun killer wow
It was more of a dear diary post. D: I don't like the rewards at all even though a free 6300 champion would be nice. If you don't own Elise you will get her for free when you get gold+. Doesn't mean they are bad rewards. I just don't like them and think it's a waste of effort on my part.

The same thing happened last season for me as well. Got to like 1460-1470 elo saw rewards weren't great and stopped playing ranked. I know I can get to gold + easily probably even diamond if I played enough. Problem is solo queue in this game is awful, frustrating, unfun, and makes me hate people more than I should. It's bragging rights in the end anyways and I really have nothing to prove to anyone.

Will try for plat in ranked 5's if my team ever gets online. =\
maal
but i really want that special teemo skin though....
BrokenArrow

Vulf wrote:

maal wrote:

fun killer wow
It was more of a dear diary post. D: I don't like the rewards at all even though a free 6300 champion would be nice. If you don't own Elise you will get her for free when you get gold+. Doesn't mean they are bad rewards. I just don't like them and think it's a waste of effort on my part.

The same thing happened last season for me as well. Got to like 1460-1470 elo saw rewards weren't great and stopped playing ranked. I know I can get to gold + easily probably even diamond if I played enough. Problem is solo queue in this game is awful, frustrating, unfun, and makes me hate people more than I should. It's bragging rights in the end anyways and I really have nothing to prove to anyone.

Will try for plat in ranked 5's if my team ever gets online. =\
The only reason you're playing ranked is because you want the end-of-season rewards?
Justykanna

BrokenArrow wrote:

The only reason you're playing ranked is because you want the end-of-season rewards?
I'm kinda tempted to continually play until I get my rank up to Silver for the border reward... lol.
maal
i play it to get the teemo skin
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

Yes? Problem? I'd rather play normals because it's not as stressful.

Ranked 5's are different because it's with friends. This game is a million times better with friends.
BrokenArrow
You are just dumb.
maal
sorry
Vulf

BrokenArrow wrote:

You are just dumb.
I would really like for you to elaborate as to why?

So I'm dumb for only wanting to play ranked solo queue for the incentive which is the end of the season rewards? You do realize that is part of the reason why they have season rewards to begin with right? To get more people to play ranked. Turns out I didn't like the rewards as I'm climbing? I stop. If that really bothers you then you have some serious issues.

Not everyone enjoys ranked or even wants to play it. There is nothing wrong with that because it's not a mandatory part of the game. If you only like playing against bots then who cares? People enjoy different aspects of the game. Hence why there is like 5 different game modes. =\
GeeNX
I want to know what skin is *.*
Vulf
It's an Elise skin. No official art or in game model yet.
GeeNX
WHY ELISE SKIN, I JUST BOUGHT THE ELISE SKIN T________________________________________T
ItsukiKun

Vulf wrote:

Ranked 5's are different because it's with friends. This game is a million times better with friends.
^ I second this. I feel that most people in ranked are just plain retarded.
Sankaritarina

xRa1n wrote:

WHY ELISE SKIN, I JUST BOUGHT THE ELISE SKIN T________________________________________T
It's always the champion they nerfed a lot during the season. I guess only Hecarim got more nerfs than Elise.
Nofool

ItsukiKun wrote:

Vulf wrote:

^ I second this. I feel that most people in ranked are just plain retarded.
I play in ranked at first to improve my skill, im not looking for skilled/smart people... and this is not because i don't enjoy it that i'll stop ,_,
I don't understand why it is funnier to play ranked with friends, you still have to play seriously, troll with friends is funny.
If you are only playing ranked to get something at the end, i don't believe that you'll increase your rank ,_,
show more