League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX

that horse too stronk xD
strikeR
Hi everyone!
If somebody wants to play/needs some tip for bronze/silver/gold i'm here to help!
I really love to play premades, I main adc and I'm platinum 3, going for diamond this season!
My lol name is The striker 1337
DaDeceptive0ne
Gimme tips for gold, I appreciate every tip. Dupdup

Cheerz, Dudeboy
tiper
Hate russian premades in rankeds. Really. Russian adc and jungle got carried by Sona 5\1\0.
UPD: I did more dmg to champions than Varus. ffs
Kanye West

tiper wrote:

Hate russian premades in rankeds. Really. Russian adc and jungle got carried by Sona 5\1\0.
UPD: I did more dmg to champions than Varus. ffs

tiper
Any problems?
tyrael6192

not entirely league related but i laughed so hard
La Volpe
This Aram was a nightmare.. they had a ridiculous amount of poke. Just replace Kat by Nidalee and it would have been worst lol.
Jordan

Why can't Regi stop being so fucking annoying
GeeNX
I just saw this morning on reddit

I wish that they kick that annoying Reginald, omg.

I miss Chaox but tbh Wildturtle is preeeetty good >_> He is so funny

EDIT: Watchign NIP VS ATN

omg everytime someone steals baron or something I say in chat "Is that you stvicious?" and so many people saying funny things xD
Vertify
Because I can =D

GeeNX
LoL, now make Eren teemo? xDD
ItsukiKun

La Volpe wrote:

This Aram was a nightmare.. they had a ridiculous amount of poke. Just replace Kat by Nidalee and it would have been worst lol.
lol i played an aram and they had 3 adc's plus a nami and a tanky nasus... that sucked we couldn't do anything
maal
fuck this game
[ Adam ]

found this screen from a month or two back of my highest CS in a game, watch out froggen
winber1
because u totally need more gold to buy more items
GeeNX
How to carry yourself out of silver is easier than "tryndamere" maal..and it has just 3 letters

j
a
x
Vulf

Jordan wrote:

Why can't Regi stop being so fucking annoying

They are both in the wrong here, and this whole thing is childish and stupid.

The whole thing should have ended after Dyrus apologized for being an ass, but Reginald decides to argue more to instigate frustration from Dyrus.

Dyrus shouldn't have got mad about them being loud in a common area of the house, and Reginald should have just accepted the apology and moved on.

Kids these days.
tyrael6192
no but after this

dyrus being the only person to stand up for regi when the entire community wants him gone
and given that like dyrus had anger management issues when he was a kid there's a video about it

reginald is so far in the wrong not just in terms of being a team captain but a person

it makes me sad because i actually used to like him
Iggy

tyrael6192 wrote:

dyrus being the only person to stand up for regi when the entire community wants him gone
and given that like dyrus had anger management issues when he was a kid there's a video about it
Dyrus isn't the only one standing up for Regi. The whole team is.
Community's react to the whole situation (including you) is just retarded.
They both made a mistake and they both understand that. They tried to explain it through vlogs, but no, the community ignores that and starts a witchhunt.
tyrael6192
i'm not starting shit i just get the general vibe that reginald is a dickhead and he should change his attitude

he made an apology vlog and yeah cool but his thought process in realising the wrong he was in was so damn slow and it should never have happened in the first place

and im a dyrus fanboy so im biased as hell but so what fight me
Hika
hahaha dyrus is just too good

i never really liked regi to begin with, always seemed like a control freak imo
Vulf
It's like guild drama from MMO's. Some people thrive on this shit.

Hence why the community made this seem like a big deal.
Auxtrious
LoL NA: Lee Singa
Aresous
Server: NA
Summoner's Name: Aresous
Was Bronze IV, now Bronze V. Why? Seeding is stupid.
Synchrostar

2-0'd promos to gold2, almost at plat
CorruptSequence
I just messed around in ARAM before I stopped playing. It's a fun game and all, but a good chunk of the players bitch over everything... from the 3 fags on a team that instalock mid to the top that rq after giving first blood.

Also, "im gonna ad smite/revive 6 warmogs proxy support sion cuz [famous player] did it". My god.
maal
WARNING SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM

SPOILER
rip eg, i hate you gambit, but good luck on worlds
GeeNX
HOW CAN YOU HATE GAMBIT OMG, ALEX EVEN CRIED T_T FUCK YOU MAAL
tyrael6192
alex ich so damn handsome i was mauling my monitor

but damn the feelings at the end of that game
maal
had a few good games today, i think i'm getting out of the "how to play" slump again
GeeNX
I am still trying to get one of my friends gift me Arcade Hecarim....

Well, it's not "gift" it's more "lend" since I couldn't buy RP and I will give him back 1 975 RP skin
Sankaritarina

maal wrote:

WARNING SPOILERS DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM

SPOILER
rip eg, i hate you gambit, but good luck on worlds
Being their fan is gonna kill me some day.
tiper
Being their fan is gonna kill me some day.
Being Gambit's fan is gonna kill me some day. But not today!
GeeNX

I forgot to do the screenshot on the "gift" but T___T

I love you. This won't end like that, I am going to give you something back T_T
tiper
Btw, there is an old video about EG and Gambit.
strikeR

tiper wrote:

Btw, there is an old video about EG and Gambit.
ve vil show dem wat domoi mins
Kanye West
man darien carried those games pretty hard, good job by him! kinda sad that froggen couldn't go but w/e

so far for worlds we have:

fnatic
lemondogs
gambit
GG.eu
najin b. sword

c9?
vulcun?
clg/tsm?
ktb/ozone/sktt1?
iG/WE/OMG?
TPS/SS?

I think the finals are going to be some combination of ktb/ozone/skt facing each other, depending on how the bracket will work out. if not, then ktb/ozone/skt vs omg. c9 might make it to the semis if they get a good matchup, fnatic will get out of groups and lose in quarterfinals. gambit is good but not as consistent as they were in s2.

thoughts?
f i z i k

Kanye West wrote:

man darien carried those games pretty hard, good job by him! kinda sad that froggen couldn't go but w/e

fnatic
lemondogs
gambit
GG.eu
najin b. sword

c9?
vulcun?
clg/tsm?
ktb/ozone/sktt1?
iG/WE/OMG?
TPS/SS?

I think the finals are going to be some combination of ktb/ozone/skt facing each other, depending on how the bracket will work out. if not, then ktb/ozone/skt vs omg. c9 might make it to the semis if they get a good matchup, fnatic will get out of groups and lose in quarterfinals. gambit is good but not as consistent as they were in s2.

thoughts?
fnatic
Lemondogs
Gambit Gaming
NaJin Black Sword
GamingGear.eu
Team Mineski

are in so far.
i dont expect vulcun to do anything decent even if they enter worlds lol
clg/tsm gonna be the hottest,I guess clg will take that but i'm kinda biased :/
lemondogs wont do much in worlds tbh and fnatic will be able to go far.... i dont expect gambit to do so well
gg.eu and mineski won't do much either. no idea who will win though,tbh korea seems pretty overrated,i think they're ahead of others but not like they'll stomp them as hard as people make it out
Nofool

Kanye West wrote:

fnatic
lemondogs
gambit
GG.eu
najin b. sword

c9?
vulcun?
clg/tsm?
ktb/ozone/sktt1?
iG/WE/OMG?
TPS/SS?

thoughts?
CJ entus frost ? idk if they have another chance
show more