forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
DaddyCoolVipper
I told somebody they should learn how to play support once and got that message. The thing is, they were literally playing as the ADC except they were Soraka, it was extremely poor
Taadashi

xRa1n wrote:

For me he's not the best support. And Froggen really carries hard EG almost all the times.

Today I did a xpeke :-)

EDIT: Just logged in my account

AGAIN, WTF IS THIS YOU FUCKING TARDS
The reason why I don't ever comment on anyones ability to play that game.
Jordan

ALL OF MY LELS
Hika
ahaahhaaaahhah

is it true that people in european lcs jungle karma because that shit is just unbelievable
Nofool

Hika wrote:

ahaahhaaaahhah

is it true that people in european lcs jungle karma because that shit is just unbelievable
ofc it is
Kanye West
froggen is the best mechanical player in EU by far.

seriously that guy is unbelievable.
Justykanna

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I told somebody they should learn how to play support once and got that message. The thing is, they were literally playing as the ADC except they were Soraka, it was extremely poor
Had someone try ADC Maokai once... That was neat... >_>
Katze

yo i liek ahri
Hika
ahri is like 2 fun

i never realized what I missed until I decided to randomly buy her when she was on sale
Synchrostar

must've been the enemies playing terribad, i can't lee sin for shit
Fabi

Justykanna wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

:P
Vulf
Using an unconventional build isn't breaking the meta by the way . Just look how the game has evolved over the years. Also anything can work in solo queue.

The only real way to dissolve the current meta is to either severely gut a couple of roles or do some sort of geographic change to the map. I've read there is going to be some large geography changes in the jungle next season.
GeeNX

Kanye West wrote:

froggen is the best mechanical player in EU by far.

seriously that guy is unbelievable.
tiper

Hika wrote:

ahaahhaaaahhah

Better pick Ashe as a support. NA LCS is obviously better.
Jordan
Justykanna

Fabi wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

:P
I would have had less of a problem with it if he/she did well...

tiper wrote:

Better pick Ashe as a support. NA LCS is obviously better.
I've seen that a couple of times and bottom easily won the lane both times. Slowing the other team forever!
Jordan
viktor is so strong o_o difficult to use tho
Hika
I'm going to count everytime I see an Ezreal miss a skillshot this week.
ME NOT INCLUDED
Justykanna
Was trying Rumble today a little... Really fun champion, but how do you use his ultimate with smart casting? =S
I read on a few places that it's generally not preferred but I assume you'd have to change your key bindings every time you use him, and that's annoying to me.
Kanye West

Justykanna wrote:

Was trying Rumble today a little... Really fun champion, but how do you use his ultimate with smart casting? =S
I read on a few places that it's generally not preferred but I assume you'd have to change your key bindings every time you use him, and that's annoying to me.
I don't smartcast it because I always mess it up lol. I have all regular casts bound to control + qwer and just use control + r when i use his ult
Yapa_old_1
Best item in the game.

GeeNX
I use smartcast, and it's soooo useful, Rumble is the only champ I change the key bindings, just for his ult, but I didn't try it on smartcast either.... and well I have to use smartcast yes or yes, because my most played champs. Lee and Jayce depend on that so much. You get used very quick and you feel so much the difference
maal
how to get out of silver 1
Yapa_old_1

maal wrote:

add me: Iseana
euw
I'll tell you Silver secrets
Slith
If there is anyone on PH server that plays add me up IGN:Nymphetamine I main ADc,Top and mid but now i am maining support on ranks so anyone wanna duo pm me here. PH server only :)
Nofool

Yapa wrote:

maal wrote:

add me: Iseana
euw
I'll tell you Silver secrets
dunk master inc
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

I don't smartcast it because I always mess it up lol. I have all regular casts bound to control + qwer and just use control + r when i use his ult
Bah, alrighty. Thanks.
Devalix_old
And EUW is dead ... again ...
Kanye West
what else is new
Devalix_old
At least I got lost forgiven for the game where 4/10 people managed to connect.
Yasen Baka
Thank goodness Riot did not remove Riven's ability to wall jump. I make such amazing escapes with it.
tiper
OzzyOzrock
:O gratz!
Nofool
did someone watched CJ frost vs KTB ?
Shy against InSec ,_, god battle
Fabi
InSec and Ryu played very solid. Friday MVP Ozone vs SKT T1 <--- must watch this match.
Justykanna
Possibly one of the most boring matches I've ever been a part of. Game was so slow.
Jungler on our side left about twenty minutes into the game and we just kept winning team fights from there for whatever reason.
Didn't like our Rammus at all. Kept telling the ADC to stop taking 'his' red/bottom farm. Thought he was the best and everything. I muted him about half an hour in.
Also, people still use Revive?
Sync
spellvamp gragas op
GeeNX
I can't believe it..... First ranked today, I had a Master Yi, AND A LUCIAN AND I WON

I carried mid and top but, BOTLANE WON ON ITS OWN, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

This page is pretty useful, makes me see I have to buy more wards xD

OMG WE WOULD HAVE LOST IF I DIDN'T COUNTERJUNGLE THAT MINION
maal

Sync wrote:

spellvamp gragas singed op
tiper

xRa1n wrote:

May you link this website?
show more