forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Jordan

xRa1n wrote:

I have that grandma skin for more than a year and a half lol xD was one of my first skins , like old xin one '-'

I really ww to be seen again...it's a champ.... that I definetely want to see on the LCS or so, but he needs change his E and W
His W is incredibly underrated. His E would need a change yes.
Vulf
His E is what is holding him back. W and his Passive can be better.

His passive is only really strong in the early game (Warwicks early game is terrible) or when he is ahead. Pretty much nullified with any MR item. I want his old passive back from season 1.:(

W is good but it needs something else. If Warwick was a more recent champion I guarantee you it would have some passive MS or penetration on it.

His kit has awkward scalings on almost everything. Passive scales off level, Q scales off AP, and ult scales off bonus AD, while W and E are used more for utility for your team than for yourself. So you are pretty much forced into a tanky-ish role unless you get like 10 kills in the first 8 minutes of the game some how. Design flaws because this is not how "fighters" are designed to work at all. He is outdated, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets relaunched like Trundle down the road.

Warwicks big issue is his powercreep problem. Too many champions do what he does but 500x better. Completely unviable for competitive play. He is still decent in solo queue, but then again so is every champion.
SiFly_old
Golems spawn at 2:05. They finally removed the OP blue side on botlane... Previous jungle change to prevent it only made it worse. Let's make them spawn later so only blue side can do golems, while purple side can't do lvl 1 wolves anymore..
Kanye West

[AirCoN] wrote:

Spirit Visage being core on everyone is a sad day for me...
I can only think of a few champs that its core on..its good but not op
SiFly_old
4v5 ranked win <3

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Visage

It is nice gold effective without the health regen and passive. Before the change it wasn't gold effective without the active. It is a much stronger item than before, and great for any champs that needs mr and cdr.
Backfire
I bought the new Sej skin.

Seriously, get it. It's like...the best.

You get a fucking bear and bombs.
Justykanna
Two awesome games, back to back!

I've gotten Riven as my laning opponent the last three times in a row when I've been Irelia... I hate it.
It's fun being unkillable with buttloads of health regen (plus the Spirit Visage).

I'm still not particularily comfortable using Maokai, but he's so much fun. Possibly my favourite jungler now aside maybe Nunu.
Twisted Fate went top lane and was destroying Shyvana early game. Fizz is stupidly annoying with his invuln. ability...
Their ADC and support (Fiddlesticks) was also awful so that helps. =)
zerothefallen

ouranhshc wrote:

zerothefallen wrote:

there is like 2 osu na teams both like low silver/high bronze

thats why im not part of it lol
Douchebag move
I don't know why I'm a douchebag for wanting to play seriously on my own level rather than rely on team mates that cant meet my expectations.

boat wrote:

He's a FPer, go figure .<.

the fp osu thread got revived so get used to seeing a lot more asshats coming in
Pretty big words from someone like you, don't make me laugh.

Justykanna wrote:

Two awesome games, back to back!

I've gotten Riven as my laning opponent the last three times in a row when I've been Irelia... I hate it.
It's fun being unkillable with buttloads of health regen (plus the Spirit Visage).

I'm still not particularily comfortable using Maokai, but he's so much fun. Possibly my favourite jungler now aside maybe Nunu.
Twisted Fate went top lane and was destroying Shyvana early game. Fizz is stupidly annoying with his invuln. ability...
Their ADC and support (Fiddlesticks) was also awful so that helps. =)
As a word of advice, putting GA on junglers is not a good idea, it's not worth the gold you can get from other utility.

Maokai is pretty good though if you ask me, he's fun.
Justykanna

zerothefallen wrote:

As a word of advice, putting GA on junglers is not a good idea, it's not worth the gold you can get from other utility.

Noted.
The amount of utility he offers beats most other tanks/bruisers I own. He's so much fun.
zerothefallen

Justykanna wrote:

zerothefallen wrote:

Noted.
The amount of utility he offers beats most other tanks/bruisers I own. He's so much fun.

yeah yeah, I love maokai. I have his christmas skin and its nice :>

also related to the ranked team stuff. I have no problem playing with lower elos or lower levels, but when it's a serious thing and it's to be succeed, not to just screw around, It's not fun losing because your team made mistakes easily avoidable. 99% of all games I play in normals are with much lower ranked friends or levels or whatever, so it's not like Im "omg ur 2 low 4 me faggot"

ouran, you should know well considering I played with you and your friends all the time
boat

zerothefallen wrote:

Pretty big words from someone like you, don't make me laugh.
.<.

what
tyrael6192
Justykanna

zerothefallen wrote:

yeah yeah, I love maokai. I have his christmas skin and its nice :>
Oh wow, nice. I was looking through his current available skins but I wasn't a fan of any of em.

zerothefallen wrote:

also related to the ranked team stuff. I have no problem playing with lower elos or lower levels, but when it's a serious thing and it's to be succeed, not to just screw around, It's not fun losing because your team made mistakes easily avoidable. 99% of all games I play in normals are with much lower ranked friends or levels or whatever, so it's not like Im "omg ur 2 low 4 me faggot"
You could always help / teach them.
Azer
Blaziken
Oh my sides....
Hika

Azer wrote:

Y U DO DIS AZER

also, Nami mid is really good, I think she's seen as a 'can't do much damage and sucks' champion. And I tried Annie for the first time today, she's really fun, Tibbers so gud, yo.
those
Nami's cooldowns are too long to be viable mid.
tiper

Learn me how2play adc. I did nothing whole the game. Oh well I took one drake solo. That's all. I didn't feed and didn't do other bad things like farm bot\top when your team is fighting on the midlane, but I realize that I was a bit useless :<
UPD: And I got *Honorable opponent* after the game, lol.
Dubrix
As of this morning I have accumulated 8 lvl 30s

I find eu severs to be less skilled and therefore got gold on 2 accs
IFazakey + LeeXX

NA

Dubrix / My main
Vlow98 / Deathlow
Bót
Externity
Copperhorse

Eu west

Pazeminau
IFazakey (Pazeminau2)

Eu Nordic East

LeeXX

Also Riot pls nerf Windamere, TuStrong, And Lee Win
tiper

Finally my butt is hurting as hell. Riots really should do a paralymic server for handicapped persons. I won my lane so hard, j4 has no farm, no exp, they had useless jungler(yi), I took both of them when they try to gank me. At the same time my team fed syndra and vayne more than I was. And they said that syndra is OP. Oh gosh, so farking bad. That was my last ranked game for this day.
tyrael6192

Dubrix wrote:

IFazakey + LeeXX

NA

Dubrix / My main
Vlow98 / Deathlow
Bót
Externity
Copperhorse

Eu west

Pazeminau
IFazakey (Pazeminau2)

Eu Nordic East

LeeXX

what is the point
Pizzicato
SiFly_old

tiper wrote:

Learn me how2play adc. I did nothing whole the game. Oh well I took one drake solo. That's all. I didn't feed and didn't do other bad things like farm bot\top when your team is fighting on the midlane, but I realize that I was a bit useless :<
UPD: And I got *Honorable opponent* after the game, lol.
You can add me SiFly/W0p If you want me to explain you some stuff?

But basically laning phase is stance dancing between harass and farming stance. Making sure you are close to your minions/them when you don't have to last hit, trying to get in free last hits on them, when you have to last hit, you step backwards into a last hit on a minion, this wave you prevent taking any free last hits. Easy way to win lanes and grab 100% of the cs (unless you screw up once in a while). Though somehow most players till gold/plat don't use the farm and harass stances, quite simple and effective.

Besides that you want to push the lane early and hit lvl 2, it is more broken in botlane than in mid/top lane, since you got basically 2 champs at lvl 2, vs 2 lvl 1 champs, allowing you to 1 shot the enemy with the 4 abilities if they stay in range.

In teamfights... don't stand close to they can engage on you. If they have to rush 3 miles through your team while they keep trying to reach you, than they already lost the teamfight by not reaching you quickly. Just keep autoattacking and positioning and you shouldn't die ever. Flash any scary jumps from stuff like kha'zix/kass/jax (after they jump, before they arrive and get damage off) and shoot them down, they don't have the damage to burst you anymore.
Dubrix

tyrael6192 wrote:

Dubrix wrote:

IFazakey + LeeXX

NA

Dubrix / My main
Vlow98 / Deathlow
Bót
Externity
Copperhorse

Eu west

Pazeminau
IFazakey (Pazeminau2)

Eu Nordic East

LeeXX

what is the point
the point is riot needs to nerf windamere op
BrokenArrow
guys
play poppy
he is awesome
boat
poppy is a girl
BrokenArrow
does gender even matter
ItsukiKun

I just had to play a not-so-good burst champion when I might have been able to carry

Aaand the match history...
Hika
poppy is a dyke so it's ok

and how am i ever going to be ranked if I get matched up with horrible mid laners jesus christ, seriously, I have 3 wins and 2 losses in my provisional and the two losses all involved my mid lane feeding terribly
Justykanna

Dubrix wrote:

He's not 'that' overpowered... Just keep poking him so he's forced to use his Fury to heal, immobilize him if he gets close.
BrokenArrow

Hika wrote:

poppy is a dyke so it's ok

and how am i ever going to be ranked if I get matched up with horrible mid laners jesus christ, seriously, I have 3 wins and 2 losses in my provisional and the two losses all involved my mid lane feeding terribly
that's why I always go either mid lane or jungle, since these two roles have the biggest impact on the game and it's most likely your own fault if you throw the game
Hika
I don't really have mid champs so I either play top or bot, but idk how anyone constantly dies to swain

how do you do that
Kanye West
Nah, any role can carry and all of them have equal impact on the game

And swain is actually really strong, no one plays him because the pros don't play him
BrokenArrow

Kanye West wrote:

Nah, any role can carry and all of them have equal impact on the game
That's true, but until mid game when the laning phase ends the jungler's ganks and the mid laner's roaming definitly are slightly more relevant compared to the rest of the team having a good farm and stuff
Hika
I thought people stopped playing him because they nerfed him to no end
tyrael6192

Dubrix wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

what is the point
no like

why do you have 8 lvl30 accounts

that's literally pointless
Shirai Kuroko
I play on turkish server lol My nick name is Tropikal Meyve but i don't think someone here plays in Turkey :D
NEETeruyo
My summoner name is NEETeruyo, I play on NA. I like to play every role.
Azer

tyrael6192 wrote:

no like

why do you have 8 lvl30 accounts

that's literally pointless
Vulf
Abusing refer a friend maybe? Which is bannable btw.
show more