League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Backfire
Just won in a 2 Yi game. Other yi was shit, our Yi was a baller. had 3 BTs, LW and boots. I told him to sell his executioners for an infinity but he was raping so I guess it didn't matter.

Keep in mind, it was a 4 v 5. This yi carried us THAT hard.

New Yi more OP than old yi?
Justykanna

Backfire wrote:

Just won in a 2 Yi game. Other yi was shit, our Yi was a baller. had 3 BTs, LW and boots. I told him to sell his executioners for an infinity but he was raping so I guess it didn't matter.

Keep in mind, it was a 4 v 5. This yi carried us THAT hard.

New Yi more OP than old yi?
Since there's only one real way to build now, they just basically combined the two older ways (AD-autoattacker, plus AP-Alpha Strike) into one better one.
So yeah, he's definitely better now.
Nofool

Backfire wrote:

New Yi AD more OP than old yi?
yeah ofc like justykanna said but anyway he got nothing against cc, like before
so they probably won't pick yi in hight elo games or lcs
GeeNX
PLayed 3 normal games

2 yi every time each match
Justykanna
I didn't know people still used the 'you mad bro' phrase until I played a few games last night.
Why do people say that anyway? All it does is piss off the other player. -_-

xRa1n wrote:

PLayed 3 normal games

2 yi every time each match
Yeah, I played three matches and there was one in each one. Guess people like him.

Nofool wrote:

yeah ofc like justykanna said but anyway he got nothing against cc, like before
He's still going to have the same weaknesses as before, for sure.
Vulf
Sigh................... Warwick is bugged atm. Time to not play until they fix it QQQQ!
Backfire

Vulf wrote:

Sigh................... Warwick is bugged atm. Time to not play until they fix it QQQQ!
Please enlighten me, I just bought the grandma skin :(
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

QQQQ!
yup thats how you play ap warwick
Vulf
You mean every Warwick?

Anyways it's been made aware and will be fixed asap.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... 1#40313401
GeeNX
I have that grandma skin for more than a year and a half lol xD was one of my first skins , like old xin one '-'

I really ww to be seen again...it's a champ.... that I definetely want to see on the LCS or so, but he needs change his E and W
Graafbond
Spirit Visage buffs;

-200 extra health
-20 extra health regen/5
-10 extra magic resistance

Time to pick up Swain again.
Hika

Justykanna wrote:

I didn't know people still used the 'you mad bro' phrase until I played a few games last night.
YOU VLAD BRO
Justykanna

Hika wrote:

YOU VLAD BRO
People are amazingly immature these days. And that only further proved it.
tyrael6192
just don't get caught up over it

someone said some words in a videogame so what

by giving any serious response you're showing how immature you are and that all it takes to break your composition is some overused phrase

that's not maturity

just run with the joke and make it fun for yourself, or ignore it. no skin off your back
Hika

Justykanna wrote:

Hika wrote:

YOU VLAD BRO
People are amazingly immature these days. And that only further proved it.
but it's punny ))):
tiper
I've played rankeds on the russian server yesterday(with pla3-dia5).
Icyteru
Spirit Visage being core on everyone is a sad day for me...
Jordan

xRa1n wrote:

I have that grandma skin for more than a year and a half lol xD was one of my first skins , like old xin one '-'

I really ww to be seen again...it's a champ.... that I definetely want to see on the LCS or so, but he needs change his E and W
His W is incredibly underrated. His E would need a change yes.
Vulf
His E is what is holding him back. W and his Passive can be better.

His passive is only really strong in the early game (Warwicks early game is terrible) or when he is ahead. Pretty much nullified with any MR item. I want his old passive back from season 1.:(

W is good but it needs something else. If Warwick was a more recent champion I guarantee you it would have some passive MS or penetration on it.

His kit has awkward scalings on almost everything. Passive scales off level, Q scales off AP, and ult scales off bonus AD, while W and E are used more for utility for your team than for yourself. So you are pretty much forced into a tanky-ish role unless you get like 10 kills in the first 8 minutes of the game some how. Design flaws because this is not how "fighters" are designed to work at all. He is outdated, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets relaunched like Trundle down the road.

Warwicks big issue is his powercreep problem. Too many champions do what he does but 500x better. Completely unviable for competitive play. He is still decent in solo queue, but then again so is every champion.
SiFly
Golems spawn at 2:05. They finally removed the OP blue side on botlane... Previous jungle change to prevent it only made it worse. Let's make them spawn later so only blue side can do golems, while purple side can't do lvl 1 wolves anymore..
show more