forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf
That's my point. You can carry a game as any role or any champion. Zilean is not excluded from that.

Have you ever heard the term "support is bottom lane"?
maal
omfg you are simply misreading every fucking thing jesus christ i give up; not even a thorough explanation will get through your goddamn head.

and yes, i posted that quote a looooooong time back son
tyrael6192

Vulf wrote:

Apparently that was too complicated for you.

Zilean is a niche pick for the most part. You are saying Zilean cannot carry games or rather the people who pick him are carried. So much wrong in that statement.

You don't need to be doing the damages to carry a game. Simply providing the utility to the team can be enough to win games. Look at Orianna, Lulu, Malphite, Maokai and Janna.
that's actually not what he's saying at all, you just failed to detect the sarcasm in his "ult not game changing". why is this argument still going nobody even plays zileen

KANYE I NOTICED YOUR PUN
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Apparently that was too complicated for you.

Zilean is a niche pick for the most part. You are saying Zilean cannot carry games or rather the people who pick him are carried. So much wrong in that statement.

You don't need to be doing the damages to carry a game. Simply providing the utility to the team can be enough to win games. Look at Orianna, Lulu, Malphite, Maokai and Janna.
that's actually not what he's saying at all, you just failed to detect the sarcasm in his "ult not game changing". why is this argument still going nobody even plays zileen

KANYE I NOTICED YOUR PUN
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

btw i am now in gold 5

in team 5v5 :(
Vulf

maal wrote:

omfg you are simply misreading every fucking thing jesus christ i give up; not even a thorough explanation will get through your goddamn head.

and yes, i posted that quote a looooooong time back son
No need to be so hostile. With the way you post it's very hard for me to take anything you say seriously. Sarcasm or not. With how many bad people that play this game you can see how easily it is for anyone to make that assumption..

My point still stands in the end anyways.

tyrael6192 wrote:

Nothing wrong with discussing champions. This thread isn't only about posting end game results you know.

I play Zilean. He is one of my favorite champions.

Edit: spelling, quote fixes.
Sync
the only time I see zilean is in bot games

I fucking hate zilean bot

his bombs hurt early and his ult is so gay ;_;
those
1v1 me
Konei
Never saw Zilean lastly, lol. Only in ARAM.
Nofool

maal wrote:

btw i am now in gold 5

there is another team that you have to put in gold ;_;
Vulf

Sync wrote:

the only time I see zilean is in bot games

I fucking hate zilean bot

his bombs hurt early and his ult is so gay ;_;
That's why i like playing him lol.

His ult is so troll. Like Shen.
BrokenArrow

Nofool wrote:

maal wrote:

btw i am now in gold 5

We should start using some voice chatting software for our next games, it'd help us improving a lot and is much more fun
If we even manage to gather 5 people at once in the first place
JesusYamato
I'm sorry i don't really have time to play these days
maal

Nofool wrote:

maal wrote:

btw i am now in gold 5

hah i think it's best i dont play so much lately, seeing as i lose a lot because of poor match ups 90% of the time

and BA is correct yeah
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

We should start using some voice chatting software for our next games, it'd help us improving a lot and is much more fun
i can't do anything for 2 more weeks sry ,_, but i don't think that this is hard to find a good adc é_è
and if you need a slot you can kick me and reinvit later n_n
ItsukiKun

Vulf wrote:

maal wrote:

haha zilean's ult not game changing
every thought of a comedy carreer?
Because giving someone a free GA isn't good at all and can't turn a team fight around? It's not like GA has been nerfed like 4 times because of what it does.
lol I remember that time when I trolled everyone as fiora with a GA and 45% lifesteal...
dies
Enemy: that GA isn't gonna save you
uses ult after revive
10 seconds later... Triple Kill
Enemy: wtf?!

GA is useful. Period. And so zilean's ult is, too if used properly.
tyrael6192
nobody ever said it wasn't jesus christ

also this

http://imgur.com/gallery/dyahk

im crying

Kanye West
Zilean's ult is better than a GA, the amount of health your target revives with scales with AP so you can basically revive someone will full health. You can also get off two ults in a teamfight if you liberally use your W.
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

nobody ever said it wasn't jesus christ

also this

http://imgur.com/gallery/dyahk

im crying

no quinn Q.Q
Jordan

lol feels good to play with two platinum smurfs
maal
why is vayne rushing lw

dumb vayne

oh.... and.. stinger???????????????????????????????
ItsukiKun
just saying cuz people are saying that zilean sucks but since his ult is practically a better GA so it proves to be illogical for them to say that.
SiFly_old

Nofool wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

i can't do anything for 2 more weeks sry ,_, but i don't think that this is hard to find a good adc é_è
and if you need a slot you can kick me and reinvit later n_n
<- Gold adc. Though often playing on w0p(also gold) or moonpower instead of my SiFly account
Vulf

tyrael6192 wrote:

nobody ever said it wasn't jesus christ]
So what lesson did you learn today? If someone is going to try and be sarcastic without any indications ( IN TEXT ON THE INTERNET) you're going to have a bad time.

Also if you are going to say X champion sucks then prepare to have a discussion about it.
Kanye West
TF sucks
Vulf
With this games community I wouldn't be surprised if that starts popping up on the GD after they "fix" his passive next patch. Kinda like people saying blue Ezreal was dead when they removed 10 AD from SoTEL
GeeNX

WATCH IT, just awesome
tyrael6192

Vulf wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

nobody ever said it wasn't jesus christ]
So what lesson did you learn today? If someone is going to try and be sarcastic without any indications ( IN TEXT ON THE INTERNET) you're going to have a bad time.

Also if you are going to say X champion sucks then prepare to have a discussion about it.
vulf ur sarcasm detector needs some work done hue

i said nobody played him not that he sucked
Vulf

tyrael6192 wrote:

vulf ur sarcasm detector needs some work done hue

i said nobody played him not that he sucked
Just because you know the guy outside of these forums and you're familiar with him doesn't mean we all are. Simply saying what he said was enough to confuse people. Someone else was confused by it too.

You didn't say he sucked but someone else did. That last line wasn't directed towards you at all.

EDIT:

I think we have derailed this thread enough. I understand that he didn't really mean what he said, and I will be sure to carefully read post the next time.
Backfire

Vulf wrote:

ww sux :33333333333333333333
DaDeceptive0ne

Okay! I'm too dumb to link it!

postscriptum: http://youtu.be/qQGuoSzitbs

PSSSSSSS.: LawL i did it! finally!
bmin11

DaDeceptive0ne wrote:

Vulf

Backfire wrote:

ww sux :33333333333333333333
Except he kinda does. I've already explained why awhile back. He is getting a rework in both his kit and visually. I'm kinda excited. Though it's not going to be openly discussed by Riot until after World Finals at the earliest.

Source:

Kit Tweaks - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... 8#39851838

Visual Upgrade - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... 0#40120090 (actually a list of some champions on the VU list enjoy) :)

I spend too much time on the LoL forums lol
maal
Backfire
I played a few ranked games today.

2 times I play support, every lane feeds, we lose.

1 time I play diano easy-mode free win, and I win.

Maybe I just need to only play Diana.
Creyslz
Has anyone ever considered creating ranked 5's teams of just Osu players? I think we have enough players to organize an Osu League tournament.
Justykanna

Creyslz wrote:

Has anyone ever considered creating ranked 5's teams of just Osu players? I think we have enough players to organize an Osu League tournament.
Pretty sure it's been mentioned several times and I'm also pretty sure there is a team or two hovering around.
No idea what server / rank tier though.
Vulf
I was on a team with some friends, but they didn't want to play seriously. Trolling normals is one thing but trolling ranked 5's is kinda stupid lol
Jordan

WHY CAN'T I HAVE 100 LP

Everytime I get close I lose the next match
DaDeceptive0ne
Thx for editing mah Post :'D @bmin11

And ye, would be funny to do so. So we can do some fights between Osu!-Players and to be honest, i just wanna have fun nothing else.

Cheerz, Deceptive~
GeeNX
on EUW there's a team already

Btw you should check out the videos since they are really good....

For the people who don't know post youtube links

You have to go to "share" and then u have to copy this
show more