forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West

SiFly wrote:

Trying to get bronze V in with placements... The game in which i got double support, and the game with adc heimer were easy to lose.. After that i got carried so hard that I won 3 games in a row..

Placement 3-2.. How do people lose games, I afk farm wolves.wraiths whole game and my team still wins ;(
you should ask tbte for advice
Blaziken
I hate Shen free week >_>
Hika

Waraight wrote:

It's k guys.

>dyrus

amg.
Azer

Kanye West wrote:

SiFly wrote:

Trying to get bronze V in with placements... The game in which i got double support, and the game with adc heimer were easy to lose.. After that i got carried so hard that I won 3 games in a row..

Placement 3-2.. How do people lose games, I afk farm wolves.wraiths whole game and my team still wins ;(
you should ask tbte for advice
His rune pages are simply delightful.
Azer

i think i play too much aram
Devalix_old
Protect the vayne, he just went balls deep with 2k hp shields :- D

Waraight

Azer wrote:

i think i play too much aram

silmarilen

Devalix wrote:

and still 8 deaths, fail team
Vulf
Probably fed hard early game and then randomly got a kill or two after the laning phase, which put her back in the game = how Vayne works. Stupid she works like that, but w/e. Ready for the slew of nerfs for that champion.

The recent condemn nerf on PBE is an excellent start. :)
Devalix_old

silmarilen wrote:

Devalix wrote:

and still 8 deaths, fail team
90% of the deaths bot was Trist and Pant during laning phase, for some reason we wrecked them in teamfights.
Justykanna
I guess badmouthing others is just second nature to some.
Some rando added me to their list to say 'Screw you' after I went 0/7/1. I later found out it was for their promotion match and I cared even less. Got laned up with a champion I still have no idea how to counter. Shrug. Still don't care.
It was actually a match in which I was the only Bronze in the game, so I'm not even sure how I got placed in that game to begin with...
People are 'really' mature these days...

Because people are suppose to be perfect and always win their lane, right?
Jordan
Thresh lategame is friggin STRONK!

EDIT: OMFG JUST SAW 2 PEOPLE FIGHTING TO PICK SUPPORT IN CHAMP SELECT CHAT. THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR
Azer

Waraight wrote:

SPIN DAT COCK

Jordan wrote:

OMFG JUST SAW 2 PEOPLE FIGHTING TO PICK SUPPORT IN CHAMP SELECT CHAT. THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR

I actually came accross 3 people fighting for it a few months ago, one of em ended up dodging lol
Hika
i actually fought against this one sona support so i could try out thresh

i let her support but it turns out she fed bot too hard for any of us to turn it around properly so all we did was watch our towers go down. thresh support is fun though, his auto attack is such hacks
Azer
I feel his kit is too strong right now, I'd love to see a mana cost nerf on his hook. He shouldn't be able to spam them so freely.
Blaziken

Boots are for scrubs.
those

I agree!
BrokenArrow

I agree!

fuck new page now it looks weird
Waraight
Random suggestion but we should have osu inhouses!
Blaziken
Random question but what is an inhouse?
Waraight

Blaziken wrote:

Its basically a premade 5v5, in this case the osu community would be the players
Azer

Waraight wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

Its basically a premade 5v5, in this case the osu community would be the players
inb4 league of circle clickers
BrokenArrow
we already got our Penta Circlejerk
those
We have a team called Best Circle Clickers NA.

Also

Backfire

Ez and Talon's builds. They have like 400 more wins than me.
Merpy
Hika
those are the worst builds on the earth of builds and this talon made BGs

fucking BGs
Jordan
Spirit Visage on Talon
Cleanse on Talon
Tiamat rush on Talon

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING ;_;
Justykanna

Jordan wrote:

Spirit Visage on Talon
Cleanse on Talon
Tiamat rush on Talon

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING ;_;
There are better choices for magic resist, lol.
It looks like he was going for huge life drain (scepter, Tiamat has Life drain I think, plus health regen) so that might have been where the idea of Visage came from. I know there's a guide on Mobafire that encourages Rav. Hydra but I'm not a huge fan of it...
Jordan
Hydra is good as a last dmg item, early game you wanna rush BT not Hydra
SiFly_old

Jordan wrote:

Spirit Visage on Talon
Cleanse on Talon
Tiamat rush on Talon

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING ;_;
Tiamat rush is actually on the highest elo guide on lolking. Basically to help his waveclear.

Rest is terrible idd.
Jordan

SiFly wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Spirit Visage on Talon
Cleanse on Talon
Tiamat rush on Talon

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING ;_;
Tiamat rush is actually on the highest elo guide on lolking. Basically to help his waveclear.

Rest is terrible idd.
BT rush still better for the extra AD, you want to obliterate everyone in the enemy team early game to get fed and carry and anyway with a B.F sword and a long sword + maxed rake you'll easily be clearing waves

EDIT: The highest Talon elo guide on lolking is this one http://www.lolking.net/guides/116208 and i don't see any tiamat rush o.o
Justykanna

Jordan wrote:

BT rush still better for the extra AD, you want to obliterate everyone in the enemy team early game to get fed and carry and anyway with a B.F sword and a long sword + maxed rake you'll easily be clearing waves
Agreed, I'd much rather have the Bloodthirster than the Hydra and just pop Rake. Easy wave clear. I'm not a fan of auto-attack reliant items on Talon (so crit or the the Hydra) at all though.

Edit: Neat. Had a game in which Ashe took Clairvoyance and Revive, then left as soon as the game started. Followed that up with an ADC Thresh, who didn't do anything, and a Soraka support that kept Starcalling his CS. Yup...
Vulf
3 glorious ARAM's as Warwick in a row. The RNG gods must be with me tonight! :D

Azer

Vulf wrote:

3 glorious ARAM's as Warwick in a row. The RNG gods must be with me tonight! :D

meanwhile i roll taric 4 times in a row.
no, really. 4 fucking times.
Truely outrageous.
Azer
oh my god these chinese icons are fucking amazing
Backfire
Only Zilean Akali Sivir and Udyr look better. Everything else looks goofy as fuck.

also is that fucking twitch? Jesus FUCK. That's TERRIFYING.

Nunu looks like shit too.
- O n i -

Azer wrote:

oh my god these chinese icons are fucking amazing
lol that shaco icon looks like trash

karthus looks good though
Azer
so uhh, i was bored

good?
ItsukiKun
My usual start for talon:
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: