I fell in love with Ahri.
she's hawt
Hika
but ahri's are more real and plumper than sona's
Kanye West
gragas boobs are the best

Justykanna

Loooooong game...
Early game, Teemo wouldn't poke me... at all... he was terrified of me the entire game and I have no idea why...
Anyways, ended with 650-something stacks on my Siphoning Strike.
Also got my first Pentakill, ever. =)
...I don't think I've ever got a quad before, now that I think about it.
boat

nice
Sync

maal wrote:

and further down you go in tiers etc, you see varus more and more common. coincidence? NO
varus is good though

SPOILER
i LUV me some VaRaSS

:cry: :( :!: :!: :idea:
SiFly_old

Justykanna wrote:

Loooooong game...
Early game, Teemo wouldn't poke me... at all... he was terrified of me the entire game and I have no idea why...
Anyways, ended with 650-something stacks on my Siphoning Strike.
Also got my first Pentakill, ever. =)
...I don't think I've ever got a quad before, now that I think about it.
Gz with your penta, still have to get an official one in Summoners Rift :( Had this week again 2 games in which I had 3 quadra kills each , so I get those enough xD.. Last one is often splitpushing or just not there, otherwise my teammates take the kill of course.

@boat, the queue is bugged atm when your first matchmaking doesn''t have 10 players accepting/declining it. You'll be returned but won't find any games anymore.
Backfire

Man...poopoo. :(
maal

Sync wrote:

maal wrote:

and further down you go in tiers etc, you see varus more and more common. coincidence? NO
varus is good though

SPOILER
i LUV me some VaRaSS

:cry: :( :!: :!: :idea:
thing is people dunno how to ult with him ;_;_;_;
ItsukiKun

ReVeNg3r wrote:

so op
Umm... You're talking about that varus right?
- O n i -
his ult hitbox is so small though
thats why most varus i've seen miss their ults
SiFly_old

- O n i - wrote:

his ult hitbox is so small though
thats why most varus i've seen miss their ults
Best way is to follow it after any other cc that prevents the target from moving. (or heavy slow like 80% glitterlance slow or something equal)
Azer

[DBF]
tyrael6192

Azer wrote:

how2get beach map
Azer

tyrael6192 wrote:

Azer wrote:

how2get beach map
here
Iggy

Playing Soraka the right way... Without escape.
maal

i laned against zac

i'm having a good laugh by what he said in the after game chat haha
Waraight
It's k guys.

tiper
J4 is so cool. I have not played him a lot but Dellirium presented me Dragon Slayer Jarvan :>
SiFly_old
Trying to get bronze V in with placements... The game in which i got double support, and the game with adc heimer were easy to lose.. After that i got carried so hard that I won 3 games in a row..

Placement 3-2.. How do people lose games, I afk farm wolves.wraiths whole game and my team still wins ;(
Kanye West

SiFly wrote:

Trying to get bronze V in with placements... The game in which i got double support, and the game with adc heimer were easy to lose.. After that i got carried so hard that I won 3 games in a row..

Placement 3-2.. How do people lose games, I afk farm wolves.wraiths whole game and my team still wins ;(
you should ask tbte for advice
Blaziken
I hate Shen free week >_>
Hika

Waraight wrote:

It's k guys.

>dyrus

amg.
Azer

Kanye West wrote:

SiFly wrote:

you should ask tbte for advice
His rune pages are simply delightful.
Azer

i think i play too much aram
Devalix_old
Protect the vayne, he just went balls deep with 2k hp shields :- D

Waraight

Azer wrote:

i think i play too much aram

silmarilen

Devalix wrote:

and still 8 deaths, fail team
Vulf
Probably fed hard early game and then randomly got a kill or two after the laning phase, which put her back in the game = how Vayne works. Stupid she works like that, but w/e. Ready for the slew of nerfs for that champion.

The recent condemn nerf on PBE is an excellent start. :)
Devalix_old

silmarilen wrote:

Devalix wrote:

and still 8 deaths, fail team
90% of the deaths bot was Trist and Pant during laning phase, for some reason we wrecked them in teamfights.
Justykanna
I guess badmouthing others is just second nature to some.
Some rando added me to their list to say 'Screw you' after I went 0/7/1. I later found out it was for their promotion match and I cared even less. Got laned up with a champion I still have no idea how to counter. Shrug. Still don't care.
It was actually a match in which I was the only Bronze in the game, so I'm not even sure how I got placed in that game to begin with...
People are 'really' mature these days...

Because people are suppose to be perfect and always win their lane, right?
Jordan
Thresh lategame is friggin STRONK!

EDIT: OMFG JUST SAW 2 PEOPLE FIGHTING TO PICK SUPPORT IN CHAMP SELECT CHAT. THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR
Azer

Waraight wrote:

SPIN DAT COCK

Jordan wrote:

OMFG JUST SAW 2 PEOPLE FIGHTING TO PICK SUPPORT IN CHAMP SELECT CHAT. THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR

I actually came accross 3 people fighting for it a few months ago, one of em ended up dodging lol
Hika
i actually fought against this one sona support so i could try out thresh

i let her support but it turns out she fed bot too hard for any of us to turn it around properly so all we did was watch our towers go down. thresh support is fun though, his auto attack is such hacks
Azer
I feel his kit is too strong right now, I'd love to see a mana cost nerf on his hook. He shouldn't be able to spam them so freely.
Blaziken

Boots are for scrubs.
those

I agree!
show more