forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
BrokenArrow
Distracting the enemy, getting tons of cs and keeping your lanes pushed denying xp and gold for the enemy team.
Used to be more effective pre 3.9.
tyrael6192
basically you farm past the enemy turrets. you completely ignore the enemy top laner and run past the turret and farm in the enemy base by killing all the creeps that spawn for the 3 lanes. if u die then ok, they can keep killing you and you become worth nothing (although the recent death streak gold change is supposed to address this a bit i guess) and so u end up with a terrible score but stupid amounts of farm so it doesn't matter because you still have tons of gold

and yeah ninja'd twice but this helps team in certain ways
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

basically you farm past the enemy turrets. you completely ignore the enemy top laner and run past the turret and farm in the enemy base by killing all the creeps that spawn for the 3 lanes. if u die then ok, they can keep killing you and you become worth nothing (although the recent death streak gold change is supposed to address this a bit i guess) and so u end up with a terrible score but stupid amounts of farm so it doesn't matter because you still have tons of gold

He'd farm one wave, then die... like... every time. They never got dragon and only downed two of our turrets all game. Then his team would fight us 5v4 and lose because they're down someone while he's farming. Feels like a pointless way to go imo. Especially because he's worth gold at the beginning and it gave my team free kills / assists.

A little... Making the minimum 35 gold more isn't much more lol.
Devalix_old
Watch this guy and see what proxy singed can do http://www.twitch.tv/druiddroid
BrokenArrow

Justykanna wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

He'd farm one wave, then die... like... every time. They never got dragon and only downed two of our turrets all game. Then his team would fight us 5v4 and lose because they're down someone while he's farming. Feels like a pointless way to go imo. Especially because he's worth gold at the beginning and it gave my team free kills / assists.

A little... Making the minimum 35 gold more isn't much more lol.
Then he was just doing bad and/or the team didn't make use of their advantage at all.
Note that this can be countered easily and most likely doesn't work on high elo as people know how to deal with proxy singed.
maal
so uh annie got patched

Azer

maal wrote:

so uh annie got patched

I'm okay with this.
Tenshi

maal wrote:

so uh annie got patched

Kanye West
proxy singed is so easy to counter

just go solo top vayne, rush sword of the occult and lifesteal and farm him for stacks

also you can tank the creep waves to stop them from hitting your tower and lifesteal all your health back

plus the death streak gold count got nerfed anyways
Azer

Kanye West wrote:

proxy singed is so easy to counter

just go solo top vayne, rush sword of the occult and lifesteal and farm him for stacks

also you can tank the creep waves to stop them from hitting your tower and lifesteal all your health back

plus the death streak gold count got nerfed anyways
and if hes not proxy then good luck with your poor frontline late game lol
Synchrostar

ad tf with thresh support is fun
Azer
this fucking game
Justykanna
Had a game today where a Trundle called bottom.
The ADC asked him to stop poking the minions about five minutes in and he said "Dude, I'm not a support". He was clearly fighting Varus for the minion kills.
... I was confused. He did a good job helping Varus in trades / engages but... people need to think a little bit.
Not like I cared after all was finished, we won the game.
Icyteru

Synchrostar wrote:

ad tf with thresh support is fun
Your build lacks DORRA DORRA GET HORRA
GeeNX

OP
Noobrage
GG Noobrage= EUW Gold 2
GG N00hrage= TR Plat 4

Maining an awesome Graves if someone is doing an awesome supp he can add me ^.^
ItsukiKun
So I started smurfing on a different server (From PH to NA) and played my first normal...

You can see that it didn't go so well... :( :( :(
Also first time normal as kennen and dat kat...
Kanye West
Yeah I tried smurfing on Oceania servers and got crushed in my first game too. It's so hard to play with 260 ping, idk how the Australians did it on the NA server.
maal
tyrael haven't been online in 2 days, i am missing my baby :C:C:C:C
sCam
for the third time, still oooking for ppl to play league with, still no one ever hit me up or wanna play league with me, I'm bout to give up asking.
tyrael6192

maal wrote:

i broke my mouse an d i ordered a new one and it's coming tomorrow

i'm sorry orz
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

maal wrote:

i'm sorry orz
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
tyrael6192

maal wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

i'm sorry orz
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
maal
do it fgt

you better be online tomorrow
Justykanna

That was an impressively bad game all around.
Renekton wasn't bad, but my friend and I got stuck in our worst lane, Ezreal started 4/0 and followed that up with 10+ deaths, and our Amumu... ... was special.
20:00 minute mark and the surrender doesn't go through.
I sigh.
Edit: Why do people sell their items at the end of the game? I don't get what it accomplishes.
tyrael6192
it makes people think they were 'trolling' and justifies their bad score somehow

when in reality actually they were playing 100% seriously most of the time and just suck
ItsukiKun

Justykanna wrote:

Why do people sell their items at the end of the game? I don't get what it accomplishes.
Nothing. People just do it 'cause they're bored... kinda like jumping into the enemy base right before the nexus dies.

tyrael6192 wrote:

it makes people think they were 'trolling' and justifies their bad score somehow

when in reality actually they were playing 100% seriously most of the time and just suck
Ikr? One of the reasons that made me smurf on another server... PH has lots of ppl like that. >:(
maal

Justykanna wrote:

That was an impressively bad game all around.
Renekton wasn't bad, but my friend and I got stuck in our worst lane, Ezreal started 4/0 and followed that up with 10+ deaths, and our Amumu... ... was special.
20:00 minute mark and the surrender doesn't go through.
I sigh.
Edit: Why do people sell their items at the end of the game? I don't get what it accomplishes.
makes them feel better

reverse psychology
Backfire

*cries*
Kanye West

tyrael6192 wrote:

nah, sometimes i do it for fun, no matter if we win or lose, like i sell all my items and buy only trinity forces like phreak does on stream
Noobrage

Typical enemys on ranked.
Was ofc a easy win ^__^
ItsukiKun

Backfire wrote:

*cries*
That's nothing, srsly. I've been through worse...
rengar 33/11
darius 34/12 and 39/17
fiora 27/19 (I think?)
all defeat... :cry:
Vulf

Backfire wrote:

*cries*
If you think K/D/A means a lot in this game you are going to have a bad time.
maal

Noobrage wrote:

Typical enemys on ranked.
Was ofc a easy win ^__^
the bragging is strong in this one

and apparently it's possible to be promoted from challenger
Azer
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

Except Renekton was the only one on our team who played decently.

maal wrote:

makes them feel better

reverse psychology
How so?
Backfire

Vulf wrote:

Backfire wrote:

*cries*
If you think K/D/A means a lot in this game you are going to have a bad time.
It does because it was fucked because they have bad K/D/A. K/D/A does matter, it just matters what everyones is. We >should have fucking won<.
Justykanna

Backfire wrote:

It does because it was fucked because they have bad K/D/A. K/D/A does matter, it just matters what everyones is. We >should have fucking won<.
Assuming you can base it on that, Kayle died once, Garen died three times and the ADC only died four times. That's not nearly enough to justify a win - especially because your ADC and APC were both low on gold and higher on deaths than the three I mentioned.

You have to consider when the people have their deaths too because that affects how the game goes (higher level deaths = longer dead time for example)... then there are aces, etc.
Vulf

Backfire wrote:

If KDA actually meant something then every support player would be fucked. Proxy singed is a perfect example that KDA means nothing because you basically win by feeding to abuse certain mechanics of the game while at the same time putting an enormous amout of pressure on all lanes.

This isn't a single player game. Having good teamwork skills and knowledge of game mechanics influences the match outcome a lot more.
BrokenArrow
Yo can someone explain to me the structure about this whole tournament thingy going on right now? I started watching competitive play in LoL just recently and I don't fully get it yet and I'm apparently too lazy to google it.
Like how is it decided who's gonna be in the world cup's finals, when will it start, what is this whole lcs spring/summer split and allstars all about, etc.

Help for a noob would be appreciated. :|
show more