League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Stefan

= ="
Iggy
Ah my time to shine has begun!

Played a LeBlanc against Zed and completely wrecked that piece of shit shadow. So satisfying to land mimic'd Q after ult gets to level 2.
Also the amount of jumps is pretty fantastic.

I still feel that the first level of ult is a lackluster.
SiFly_old

Riven was f2p, not that hard as I expected.
Devalix_old
Them TSM picks

Hakeru
What Meta

edit : support annie wat
Azer

We actually spomped the fuck out of that lane somehow, new lb is possible a new adc ahri kinda thing?
Stefan

Hakeru wrote:

What Meta

edit : support annie wat
Makes fun as poop
Kanye West
It was a good idea but they executed it poorly, gave away 4 kills early, fell behind in farm, dragons and gold, and had a weaker lategame anyway so no possible way to come back.

Kill lanes are actually quite good against adc/support lanes, but are countered by Cait (long range, escape) and Janna (disengage). They also get shut down by ganks and counterganks, which is why they don't see much play in competitive play because coordinated teams know how to deal with it.
Vulf

Igenatius wrote:

Ah my time to shine has begun!

Played a LeBlanc against Zed and completely wrecked that piece of shit shadow. So satisfying to land mimic'd Q after ult gets to level 2.
Also the amount of jumps is pretty fantastic.

I still feel that the first level of ult is a lackluster.
The new Leblanc is trash now. The changes were a straight up nerf to that champion for the most part. They severely nerfed her early game to slightly buffed her late game (barely a buff).

The whole point of leblanc was her early game and they took that away so she is just awful now.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

The new Leblanc is trash now. The changes were a straight up nerf to that champion for the most part. They severely nerfed her early game to slightly buffed her late game (barely a buff).

The whole point of leblanc was her early game and they took that away so she is just awful now.
I've played a lot of Leblancs that could pretty much one-shot champions... I've never faced any champion that could kill 'that' quickly so the nerf was probably in place for a reason...
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

I've played a lot of Leblancs that could pretty much one-shot champions... I've never faced any champion that could kill 'that' quickly so the nerf was probably in place for a reason...
That is the whole point of leblanc (burst mages in general). After she uses her entire combo she is completely useless for a few seconds.

Edit: Leblanc had one of THE lowest win rates and she was rarely picked. It makes literally no sense to nerf her. Zed, Kha, Rengar (if ahead) can burst harder than she can mid-late game. She just did it early game extremely well. She falls off late because she is single target. They labeled this as a buff when it definitely isn't a buff. That's the problem.
Kanye West
The only part of it that I would consider a "buff" was the zero mana cost of the ult at all ranks. Mimic not scaling based on mimic'd ability level was just a complete nerf.
pielak213
­
Nofool
^this ratio win/lose o_o wp
SiFly_old
Support annie was played last week in OGN, and used before in brand/annie kill lanes. It didn't seem to work well in the OGN game, though they still won, but not due great annie plays/stuns.

And the 56% winrate is nice, but not completely amazing, and should be doable with her/his plat 1 skills ;) (i got 59% in normals as gold V, so i guess she/he stills wins games very easily)
BrokenArrow
C9 vs. VUL was the most exciting match I've seen this year. Holy shit that was amazing.
Azer

PROTECT THE TEEMO
Devalix_old
I've been duo q'ing with a friend and so far we're on a win streak of 11 games.

Also one more win and I'm promoted to silver I :D
Justykanna

Devalix wrote:

Also one more win and I'm promoted to silver I
Wow, that's quite the streak. =O

I love how Singed was calling his team out when he went 1/12/0...
KvdV96
I recently went from Gold 3 to Gold 1. I skipped a division. :) I hope I can get to platinum. My name is KvdV96 and I play on euw for people that want to add me. I play really often with friends though.
tyrael6192

Justykanna wrote:

Devalix wrote:

Also one more win and I'm promoted to silver I
Wow, that's quite the streak. =O

I love how Singed was calling his team out when he went 1/12/0...
proxy singed
Blaziken

I love it when a champion I have no intention of buying goes free....
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

proxy singed
What's proxy Singed? Aside from dying several times. o_o
Devalix_old
It's when your whole team goes on singed all game so the rest of the team gets objectives. You usually just farm behind towers all game (yes on level 1 too).
BrokenArrow
Distracting the enemy, getting tons of cs and keeping your lanes pushed denying xp and gold for the enemy team.
Used to be more effective pre 3.9.
tyrael6192
basically you farm past the enemy turrets. you completely ignore the enemy top laner and run past the turret and farm in the enemy base by killing all the creeps that spawn for the 3 lanes. if u die then ok, they can keep killing you and you become worth nothing (although the recent death streak gold change is supposed to address this a bit i guess) and so u end up with a terrible score but stupid amounts of farm so it doesn't matter because you still have tons of gold

and yeah ninja'd twice but this helps team in certain ways
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

basically you farm past the enemy turrets. you completely ignore the enemy top laner and run past the turret and farm in the enemy base by killing all the creeps that spawn for the 3 lanes. if u die then ok, they can keep killing you and you become worth nothing (although the recent death streak gold change is supposed to address this a bit i guess) and so u end up with a terrible score but stupid amounts of farm so it doesn't matter because you still have tons of gold

He'd farm one wave, then die... like... every time. They never got dragon and only downed two of our turrets all game. Then his team would fight us 5v4 and lose because they're down someone while he's farming. Feels like a pointless way to go imo. Especially because he's worth gold at the beginning and it gave my team free kills / assists.

A little... Making the minimum 35 gold more isn't much more lol.
Devalix_old
Watch this guy and see what proxy singed can do http://www.twitch.tv/druiddroid
BrokenArrow

Justykanna wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

He'd farm one wave, then die... like... every time. They never got dragon and only downed two of our turrets all game. Then his team would fight us 5v4 and lose because they're down someone while he's farming. Feels like a pointless way to go imo. Especially because he's worth gold at the beginning and it gave my team free kills / assists.

A little... Making the minimum 35 gold more isn't much more lol.
Then he was just doing bad and/or the team didn't make use of their advantage at all.
Note that this can be countered easily and most likely doesn't work on high elo as people know how to deal with proxy singed.
maal
so uh annie got patched

Azer

maal wrote:

so uh annie got patched

I'm okay with this.
Tenshi

maal wrote:

so uh annie got patched

Kanye West
proxy singed is so easy to counter

just go solo top vayne, rush sword of the occult and lifesteal and farm him for stacks

also you can tank the creep waves to stop them from hitting your tower and lifesteal all your health back

plus the death streak gold count got nerfed anyways
Azer

Kanye West wrote:

proxy singed is so easy to counter

just go solo top vayne, rush sword of the occult and lifesteal and farm him for stacks

also you can tank the creep waves to stop them from hitting your tower and lifesteal all your health back

plus the death streak gold count got nerfed anyways
and if hes not proxy then good luck with your poor frontline late game lol
Synchrostar

ad tf with thresh support is fun
Azer
this fucking game
Justykanna
Had a game today where a Trundle called bottom.
The ADC asked him to stop poking the minions about five minutes in and he said "Dude, I'm not a support". He was clearly fighting Varus for the minion kills.
... I was confused. He did a good job helping Varus in trades / engages but... people need to think a little bit.
Not like I cared after all was finished, we won the game.
Icyteru

Synchrostar wrote:

ad tf with thresh support is fun
Your build lacks DORRA DORRA GET HORRA
GeeNX

OP
Noobrage
GG Noobrage= EUW Gold 2
GG N00hrage= TR Plat 4

Maining an awesome Graves if someone is doing an awesome supp he can add me ^.^
show more