League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
14,939
show more
BrokenArrow
Same, extra RP ftw
And I've always wanted to buy Ahri and Diana because they keep shitting on me in lane
GeeNX
< Buys Mecha Kha
< 3 weeks after on sales
Fuck
Iggy
Was reading /r/LeagueofLegends when I saw a post about the new patch.
I went through the comments to find this little conversation about Spirit Guard Udyr:

X: Can't wait for the million Udyr players.
Y: Can't blame them, Udyr is fun to play.
Z: Yup, always a button to press.

I just lost it at that last comment...
Nofool
his skills don't have any cd (2sec) so... "always a button(skill) to press"
Fabi
Literally 2 match history of wins, around 15-16 of ranked games and a few arams.
Iggy

Nofool wrote:

his skills don't have any cd (2sec) so... "always a button(skill) to press"
Yes I got that, I meant that I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Fabi wrote:

Literally 2 match history of wins, around 15-16 of ranked games and a few arams.
Lucky bastard, gimme some of those wins!
Backfire
Fuck it #yogo
Im gonna buy that retired skin pack, it's too tempting. Just gotta get the IP for gang :c
Justykanna
So Master Yi is getting a rework huh. That's neat.
From what I read in the thread though, sounds like there's only a viable AD build, since they said 'one cohesive' build. So no AP anymore. Alpha Strike will be physical damage.
maal
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/sh ... ?t=1278103

we now get the black man

aaaaaaand for the video preview

Nofool
adc with dash again ;_; ho wait idc i main adc 8D
maal
whelp i'm out

Nofool
this skill got something like 0,4 ap ratio/0,1 ad ratio, and "the number of shots scales with his AS"...omg

300% damage to minions, see you nash o/, see you anyone i guess ,_,
Vulf
You do know this game has pretty much been "balanced" around ADC's right? Anything that was in the game that straight up hard countered them got nerfed or was removed from the game.

Nerfed:
Frozen Heart
Randuins (like 8 times make that 9 including the one on PBE atm)
Frozen Mallet (Can't have people sticking to adc's you know)
Various bruisers and assassin's that had the power to remove them from a fight instantly.

Removed:
Olaf (Oh shit this guy can't be CC'd when he charges me????? pls nerf)
Urgot (Before his nerf there was no ADC in the game that could win bot against him. His late game was a bit ridiculous back then though.)

I'd also like to point out that when something bot lane becomes a problem it's almost always a support that gets gutted, while an adc gets some minor tweak unless your name is sivir and urgot. It's got to the point that some of them work top lane because bruisers have been nerfed so much.
Devalix
So I played my first promotion match



And after that I got promoted after only winning one match lol.
Macacito
ap shaco pentakill
Iggy

Nofool wrote:

this skill got something like 0,4 ap ratio/0,1 ad ratio, and "the number of shots scales with his AS"...omg

300% damage to minions, see you nash o/, see you anyone i guess ,_,
300% damage to minions, but NOT monsters.
maal

Vulf wrote:

You do know this game has pretty much been "balanced" around ADC's right? Anything that was in the game that straight up hard countered them got nerfed or was removed from the game.

Nerfed:
Frozen Heart
Randuins (like 8 times make that 9 including the one on PBE atm)
Frozen Mallet (Can't have people sticking to adc's you know)
Various bruisers and assassin's that had the power to remove them from a fight instantly.

Removed:
Olaf (Oh shit this guy can't be CC'd when he charges me????? pls nerf)
Urgot (Before his nerf there was no ADC in the game that could win bot against him. His late game was a bit ridiculous back then though.)

I'd also like to point out that when something bot lane becomes a problem it's almost always a support that gets gutted, while an adc gets some minor tweak unless your name is sivir and urgot. It's got to the point that some of them work top lane because bruisers have been nerfed so much.
omgggggggggggggggggg

i tught it was balncd onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn suprots!!!!!1!!111!!!1
Vulf
That meta has already happened, and it was brutally nerfed like a month later lol.

RIP:
1.2 AP Nidalee heals
1.1 AP Taric heals
1.0 AP Soraka heals
Kanye West
you forgot the release vayne nerf

otherwise I agree with your sentiments.
Macacito
how about proxy singed
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply