forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
those
Support easiest role to learn, hardest role to play well.
Sync

silmarilen wrote:

because as a support you have to know where and when to ward
? this is true for all roles

feels bad playing mid with no wards

safest lane but still easy to get ganked when the enemy team realizes you're too stupid to buy wards
Kanye West
I figured out how to carry as support in solo queue

play support kha'zix

JesusYamato
easiest to play is adc
click and attack
hardest to master is adc. kite, orbwalk, position.
Decay

Glass wrote:

how the fuck do you get to plat and still not have a preferred role
Hows this for preferred role Bik boiii

KRZY

top mid jungle support adc in order

fill to win
Glass

>implying there's anything I can do when duobads on my team go 0/5 by 10 minutes every game

how much can I sell a plat5 account with about 90 champs and 30kRP on skins
Justykanna
Any role can be considered easiest to learn but hardest to master imo. Really depends on the player.
I consider ADC / APC (mages) the hardest because the delay that the auto attack takes to travel (for last hitting) drives me nuts.
Top's the easiest to me because you tend to face less damage-stacked players (so, bruisers or tanks) so there's less damage going out at a given pace and last hitting is easy to me (since all I play is melee). I know a few people that do not like top at all.
Vulf
Probably depends on what limited skins you have. I was looking into buying an account with urf Warwick, but people wanted like $500+ for it.

The best duo in ranked from my experience is jungle+ mid. You feed mid and you basically have a jungler + a roamer. I went 8/0 with my placements in season 2 by doing this until my duo queue partner pussied out.
Backfire
Synchrostar
oh ironscale shyvana, nice skin
Backfire

Synchrostar wrote:

oh ironscale shyvana, nice skin
Honestly, I think it's her cutest skin. Ice one is nice too, but I can't resist that beautiful hair they give her in ironscale.

also, kha'zix broke my losing streak so i'm even more pleased.
those

The clamp... almost unbearable
GeeNX
jeg vil gerne slikke din fisse
Azer

KRZY wrote:

top mid jungle support adc in order

fill to win

goiddammit i love the korean font.
SiFly_old

Kanye West wrote:

I figured out how to carry as support in solo queue

play support kha'zix
Something that also helps when you play support, to attack the enemy, or just act like you are gonna attack them. Amazes me how many supports don't even think about this. Lets go afk here and click heal once in a while... place 1-2 wards every 3 mins. GG.

And those players are saying that support is boring. Well if I just attack move on a minion wave and wait 20 min till the end of laning phase and see how many last hits i got. Guess adc is boring aswell. Spam waveclear every 30s in bot/top and wait, Such a boring lane aswell.
Devalix_old
Please may the gods of League of Legends favor me in winning 2 of my 3 promo matches...

... since this is the 5th time allready
BrokenArrow

Devalix wrote:

Please may the gods of League of Legends favor me in winning 2 of my 3 promo matches...

Know that feel.
Vulf
They really need to hurry up with adding more statistics to normal games like how many games you have with X champion. Ranked isn't fun for everyone.
Cassia

Devalix wrote:

know the feeling, im on my 4th promotion. let's hope i win the 3 out of 5 ^^
Vulf
I just had to wait 17 mins in a queue for a normal game. D:

When an ADC is able to 1v1 a bruiser in a solo lane you know there is some balance issues. Really can't wait for vayne to be destroyed.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I just had to wait 17 mins in a queue for a normal game. D:
What, how? I don't think I've had even a three minute queue before. =S
Blaziken
Mecha Kha Zix went on sale. Bought dat shit.
Backfire

Blaziken wrote:

Mecha Kha Zix went on sale. Bought dat shit.
It's the shit
Hika
shit I want Kha
totally going to buy RP tonight
BrokenArrow
Same, extra RP ftw
And I've always wanted to buy Ahri and Diana because they keep shitting on me in lane
GeeNX
< Buys Mecha Kha
< 3 weeks after on sales
Fuck
Iggy
Was reading /r/LeagueofLegends when I saw a post about the new patch.
I went through the comments to find this little conversation about Spirit Guard Udyr:

X: Can't wait for the million Udyr players.
Y: Can't blame them, Udyr is fun to play.
Z: Yup, always a button to press.

I just lost it at that last comment...
Nofool
his skills don't have any cd (2sec) so... "always a button(skill) to press"
Fabi
Literally 2 match history of wins, around 15-16 of ranked games and a few arams.
Iggy

Nofool wrote:

his skills don't have any cd (2sec) so... "always a button(skill) to press"
Yes I got that, I meant that I almost fell off my chair laughing.

Fabi wrote:

Literally 2 match history of wins, around 15-16 of ranked games and a few arams.
Lucky bastard, gimme some of those wins!
Backfire
Fuck it #yogo
Im gonna buy that retired skin pack, it's too tempting. Just gotta get the IP for gang :c
Justykanna
So Master Yi is getting a rework huh. That's neat.
From what I read in the thread though, sounds like there's only a viable AD build, since they said 'one cohesive' build. So no AP anymore. Alpha Strike will be physical damage.
maal
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/sh ... ?t=1278103

we now get the black man

aaaaaaand for the video preview

Nofool
adc with dash again ;_; ho wait idc i main adc 8D
maal
whelp i'm out

Nofool
this skill got something like 0,4 ap ratio/0,1 ad ratio, and "the number of shots scales with his AS"...omg

300% damage to minions, see you nash o/, see you anyone i guess ,_,
Vulf
You do know this game has pretty much been "balanced" around ADC's right? Anything that was in the game that straight up hard countered them got nerfed or was removed from the game.

Nerfed:
Frozen Heart
Randuins (like 8 times make that 9 including the one on PBE atm)
Frozen Mallet (Can't have people sticking to adc's you know)
Various bruisers and assassin's that had the power to remove them from a fight instantly.

Removed:
Olaf (Oh shit this guy can't be CC'd when he charges me????? pls nerf)
Urgot (Before his nerf there was no ADC in the game that could win bot against him. His late game was a bit ridiculous back then though.)

I'd also like to point out that when something bot lane becomes a problem it's almost always a support that gets gutted, while an adc gets some minor tweak unless your name is sivir and urgot. It's got to the point that some of them work top lane because bruisers have been nerfed so much.
Devalix_old
So I played my first promotion match

And after that I got promoted after only winning one match lol.
Macacito
ap shaco pentakill
show more