but i dont
BrokenArrow
fgt
stickydog
x
GeeNX
addictive
Blaziken
A terrible game. But I can't stop playing it and wasting my money on it.
SiFly_old
Placement matches of our pro #dutch ranked team games has been done. 2 wins, 3 losses. We didn;t reach our goal, But we are close. Only 1 more division to go to reach Bronze V! Bronze IV is now the strongest osu LoL team!

No clue why the enemies had a gold/diamond players in our last placement ;s
maal
i'm still trying to come up with a general name for the general osu! ranked team ;_;
Justykanna

maal wrote:

i'm still trying to come up with a general name for the general osu! ranked team ;_;
osu! has a team? o_o
Zerostarry
every single ranked team i get is dysfunctional in some way

i always hope the opponent team is too.

edit: my team had 2 afk. 2 fucking afk are you serious
Nofool

maal wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

Penta Circlejerk
Justykanna
I love when teammates tell you to take a role you don't have champions for. -_-
/sigh
maal

Nofool wrote:

maal wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

Penta Circlejerk
ok that'll be the name then

but our tag then? :c
silmarilen

SiFly wrote:

Placement matches of our pro #dutch ranked team games has been done. 2 wins, 3 losses. We didn;t reach our goal, But we are close. Only 1 more division to go to reach Bronze V! Bronze IV is now the strongest osu LoL team!

we won our first 2 real ranked matches, i guess we wont be getting to bronze 5 anytime soon
BrokenArrow

maal wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

Penta Circlejerk
ok that'll be the name then

but our tag then? :c
Just try PCJ, 5CJ or something else that somehow relates to its name
And if the name is taken just add underscores
Kanye West

SiFly wrote:

Because solo queue and ranked 5 elo is independent. My ranked 5's team is a diamond 1, two silver 3's and two unranked's and we're matched with people across the spectrum.

Oh by the way, I made a team for NA server if anyone's interested in joining: "Best Circle Clickers NA", meant to be chill and idc about your elo
reb2
im a plat adc, ill play with an osu! ranked team :O :D? vectitation is my user. however im not sure how many of you are in the NA server
those

Kanye West wrote:

Oh by the way, I made a team for NA server if anyone's interested in joining: "Best Circle Clickers NA", meant to be chill and idc about your elo
If you'll accept me
Kanye West

those wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

If you'll accept me
sent invite

reb2 wrote:

im a plat adc, ill play with an osu! ranked team :O :D? vectitation is my user. however im not sure how many of you are in the NA server
sent you one as well :D

so far I have zeraphlol and acyfeedbg, both gold III
Icyteru

maal wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

I prefer the Nurse skin
but i dont
I prefer the nurse skin but all-star akali is rarer
Tenshi

Kanye West wrote:

I is interested, although I won't be playing anything but bots until college.

Teinya is my username since I didn't post in the other thread.
GeeNX

Justykanna wrote:

/sigh
I think I don't have that problem anymore

Btw we must make the team!!
maal

GeeNX wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

/sigh
I think I don't have that problem anymore

Btw we must make the team!!
i made the osu euw team, tried to invite you, but you're kind of in too many teams :D:D:D

also we are currently 3 people in it, i have invited 2 more, dunno if they'll accept. besides that if anyone wants to join, just tell me. like kanye, elo is nothing to care about, this is simply to have fun. :lol:
SiFly_old

maal wrote:

i made the osu euw team, tried to invite you, but you're kind of in too many teams :D:D:D

also we are currently 3 people in it, i have invited 2 more, dunno if they'll accept. besides that if anyone wants to join, just tell me. like kanye, elo is nothing to care about, this is simply to have fun. :lol:
This means osu LoL practices vs our #dutch team!
maal

SiFly wrote:

maal wrote:

This means osu LoL practices vs our #dutch team!
i'm up

still need the two last people to react though

EDIT: only need 1 more man now, then we're 5. ofc we can be 9, so please do tell me if you want to join; the more the merrier!

EDIT2: We are now 5 people! still 4 available slots~
reb2
when are we going to play? :O
Blaziken
A player has to be level 30 to be in a team right? Or else I would want to join the euw team.
Kanye West
how to carry a bear using broken champions part 1

GeeNX
Our team won the first match! GO OSU TEAM

BrokenArrow: Singed wtf are you doing on their base?

hehehe, oh stop it :$
Kanye West

GeeNX wrote:

Our team won the first match! GO OSU TEAM

BrokenArrow: Singed wtf are you doing on their base?

hehehe, oh stop it :$
nice cs wow
maal

Blaziken wrote:

A player has to be level 30 to be in a team right? Or else I would want to join the euw team.
yes you do, but if you hurry you can be on it :D
Blaziken
How 2 jump 7 levels quickly? xD
Kanye West
does the custom 3v3 exploit still work?
maal

Kanye West wrote:

does the custom 3v3 exploit still work?
iirc yes
GeeNX
btw after the 5 qualifier games roster changes are not that freely so you might have to wait a week or so
maal

GeeNX wrote:

btw after the 5 qualifier games roster changes are not that freely so you might have to wait a week or so
yeah but i like the team setup we had today, so that'll probably be our main or so
Stefan

Annie Support
Azer
Kanye invite me \o/
Okabe Rintarou
Zerostarry
WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN IN BRONZE 3

i tried extra hard this game because the udyr was in my team the last game, which we lost
Vulf
I usually hear a lot of crap about 4 man groups making the game terrible for that one solo queue player, but this group let me take mid Warwick with no complaining at all. Good to know there are good groups out there.

Turns out 3/4 of them were diamond players so they probably didn't care lol.
show more