forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
oh well I'm east coast, I should be pretty okay then
some guy I played a game with said that EU servers have too many polish people in them

/contemplates
maal

Hika wrote:

some guy I played a game with said that EU servers have too many polish people in them

/contemplates
that's EU east

go to eu west

And nofool i'll add you when i get home. :D
tyrael6192

Hika wrote:

/contemplates
the real problem is french people

cringes
Nofool
Yeah i'm french and i have this "cringes", i know that a lot of french players are bad(or anything else you want) like in every others country so i don't realy understand what's the problem with us. Anyway i think that those poeple who say that we are a problem for no real reason(not any reason* ?) are a real problem n_n. I'm maybe starting to hate those people in fact, because they'r usually bad/"toxic" in game.
Most of us(french) are bad in english(like me), this is a real problem.

If you think that i'm a problem more than someone else(not french), find a reason pls n_n.
tyrael6192
Of course i'm generalizing horribly but from experience, most french players i've played with have a weird attraction to offensive language and spam - and that's just when they're speaking english. Because of this I've come to think of them as somewhat equivalent to the Brazilians on NA. Of course that's not saying it's impossible for french players to be good, but you know what i mean... im a bad person but casual racism is funny sometimes
maal
Anyone else wanna join this league team? aaaaand I'm counting on people being able to Skype mean whilst. :3
tyrael6192
i would but i can't reliably play at the same time as everyone else because school ._.
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

i would but i can't reliably play at the same time as everyone else because school ._.
You have break soon though :D

I'll add you, you can decline or accept obviously
Devalix_old
I uninstalled LoL out of rage, what have I done
Vulf
I just played against a diamond 1 Aatrox. His level 1-7 sustain is over the top. Luckily I was Warwick so I was able to beat him in duels once I got a wardens mail and ninja tabi. That champion is so unfun to play against.
JesusYamato

tyrael6192 wrote:

Hika wrote:

/contemplates

cringes
The french people of osu i have on LoL are all gold1+ (notashy, elysion, eirene being diamond 1)
So idk
As for normal games, if you play with bad people it means your hidden mmr is as bad as them.
I played on NA for 3000-4000 games and i rarely met those "annoying" BRs, because my hidden elo (then mmr) was too high to get matched with the bad kind.
Hika
Making an acc on EUW later tonight. awww yis
Vulf
I'm central US and I only have about 120-130 ping to the EUW servers. Ping should hardly be a problem unless you are really picky about delays on skills and AA's.
Glass

Ouariasse wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

cringes
The french people of osu i have on LoL are all gold1+ (notashy, elysion, eirene being diamond 1)
So idk
As for normal games, if you play with bad people it means your hidden mmr is as bad as them.
I played on NA for 3000-4000 games and i rarely met those "annoying" BRs, because my hidden elo (then mmr) was too high to get matched with the bad kind.
the large majority of french-canadians I've encountered on NA soloqueue were massive faggots who talk shit to teammates in french and when I call them out they're all "hehe XDXDXD je plaisante XDXDXDXD"
those

Fuuuuck I have 4799 IP
JesusYamato

Supporting is all about stroking your adc dick, really
You can see your avg mmr for normal & ranked queues now with http://quickfind.kassad.in/ which is really interesting
Kanye West
That site isn't showing me my mmr...
JesusYamato
Just start a normal or ranked queues and look up yourself once you are in a game.
tyrael6192

Ouariasse wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

cringes
So idk
I didn't play on NA for any longer than maybe 20 games because my ping was obnoxious but I'm sure in your time you've seen BRs being called out plenty of times in the broader context of the league community. I'm literally just going on that when I say there's a similarity in trends, and yeah maybe it is because my hidden elo is terrible, but who knows... the site you linked doesn't want to show it to me .-.

edit didnt read post above ^ gonna try
maal

Ouariasse wrote:

Just start a normal or ranked queues and look up yourself once you are in a game.
doesn't it give average mmr of team only though?
JesusYamato

maal wrote:

Ouariasse wrote:

doesn't it give average mmr of team only though?
If you do it with 4 lvl1 account on a bot game you can deduce your exact mmr, but this is interesting for team average ya.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... am_hidden/
Hika
apparently you divide by five once you get that elo/mmr amount

but yeah it'll only give you a possible average
Vulf
It's average I believe. The game I played earlier it was 2200-ish. Then the game after that was around 1900. This was normals though.

With that in mind I think i need to play ranked more if that site thinks I'm 2200 worthy in normals.
maal

Ouariasse wrote:

If you do it with 4 lvl1 account on a bot game you can deduce your exact mmr, but this is interesting for team average ya.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... am_hidden/
right ofc

but yeah gonna make the ranked team now, any objections?

okay making it tomorrow morning no time now
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

It's average I believe. The game I played earlier it was 2200-ish. Then the game after that was around 1900. This was normals though.

With that in mind I think i need to play ranked more if that site thinks I'm 2200 worthy in normals.
Well you might eventually end up in 2200 in ranked if you play a lot, but usually I see a lot more trolls in ranked than normals. In ranked, people just love ruining games for everyone, while in my experience normals are super chill and no one really cares if you mess up or feed unintentionally

Or you might get lucky and the trolls may be on the other team. But, idealistically, ranked and normal mmr should be nearly similar after similar # of games played
Fabi
Ranked elo is pretty similar to what lolking.net is showing. When I moved to South American server it showed for a few days our true ELO, the difference between mine and lolking was around 3-5 points, can't remember exactly.
Agnes

Nunu + Lee Sin did Baron alone 15 minutes.

That's when the turnaround began, after me d/cing for ~5 minutes. T'was amazing.
those
Nunu could've done it on his own if max Consume
Vulf
There are quite a few junglers that can solo baron at 15 mins if fed enough. Nunu is the most notable one currently, but I've done it with Warwick and Jax before.
Zerostarry
L> Soloqueue partner

I'm around 400 wins in normal, haven't tried ranked at all yet, but i'm probably around bronze. I'm alright at mid, jungle and support. I'm bad at top and ADC.
Justykanna
Since the patch came out (the one that included Aatrox), whenever I quit the game and the confirmation to quit pops up, my client freezes.
Anyone else having a similar issue?
GeeNX
Well since I play LoL the known countries for some things are basically

French -> Noob people
Spanish -> Flamers and kids
tiper

GeeNX wrote:

French -> Noob people
You should be glad you didnt play with polish guys
Hika
Made an account on EUW but I have to patch and make a username.
Hopefully someone would be willing to play with me ;___;
GeeNX

Hika wrote:

Made an account on EUW but I have to patch and make a username.
Hopefully someone would be willing to play with me ;___;
I can play with you, but the thing is, today I will play till 5 pm on spain and then I will go with my friends away 1 week. Vacations and that, so we can play after that

Though I normally go rankeds xD
Hika
I can totally wait since I still need some improving >_>;
Devalix_old
I'll play with you (SoonTM), need to level my smurf anyways
Hakeru

tiper wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

French -> Noob people
You should be glad you didnt play with polish guys