show more
Blaziken
Hika

Blaziken wrote:

ending: priceless
Devalix_old

ezreal with broad shoulders has to carry boat
Blaziken
Everyone builds blue Ez. Is it really that effective?
GeeNX

Blaziken wrote:

Too effective. It's getting nerfed
Devalix_old
35% cdr, 130 armor, and noone can get to you because e has 7 seconds cooldown and if you hit your q's it's even shorter
those

Devalix wrote:

35% cdr, 130 armor, and noone can get to you because e has 7 seconds cooldown and if you hit your q's it's even shorter
39% with 4 points in Sorcery. More if blue buff or runes.
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

Blaziken wrote:

Too effective. It's getting nerfed
SotEL is losing like 10 AD that's all. People will probably freak out with this and stop building it for awhile until they realize it's Iceborn Gauntlet thats making the blue build OP.
Imperitum
And they will nerf again Iceborn, or make it "melee only".

Nobody cares of blue ez now, everyone is QQing about proxy singed. Funniest way to play the game btw, when you're a natural troll.
GeeNX
Proxy singed? Didnt hear about it, I am too low elo it seems xD

Btw
Riot when I started play LoL ( 2010 ) -> Problems with servers FREE RP
Riot 2013 : Problems with servers, 20+IP win and GTFO
silmarilen
be glad they at least give you something
Vulf
Korean server problems = Free silent night sona skin. A limited edition skin that was only available back in 2010.
Nofool

Corki ap op *_*
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Most of the diamond players troll in normals anyways. I was against a diamond 1 graves the other day that built 4 Runaan's Hurricane, and a diamond 4 jax that went full AP top lane.

There was a riot post last week on something about adjusting your normal MMR based on all game modes. Basically if you are diamond 1 but your normal rating is bad your MMR will be adjusted slightly more towards your ranked MMR. I think this change is dumb to begin with. Would be hilarious if it was the other way around so I could have started ranked at gold instead of the bottom of silver.
ap jax isn't troll at all man

he does the big damages
silmarilen
jax has always been played all kinds of ways, you can pretty much build anything on him.
Vulf
It's trolling when you go 0/17 in lane.
silmarilen
then its feeding, not troll building
Vulf
He was trolling. His team even said so in all chat. It was a premade 5 so no one cared.

The whole point of my post is that those players don't play seriously most of the time in normals. I know this from experience. Also streams.
those

This league is so stupid, I've been here too long. But I'm just going to finally make this, get to Silver IV, and lose three in a row and drop back down. It's happened four, five, six times already...

On the bright side though, it's been a long time since I've had 10/10 last games won, so woot.
Love

Xin can't get me :v

Also, I'm thinking about playing Vayne only in ranked from now on.
Icyteru

those wrote:

This league is so stupid, I've been here too long. But I'm just going to finally make this, get to Silver IV, and lose three in a row and drop back down. It's happened four, five, six times already...

On the bright side though, it's been a long time since I've had 10/10 last games won, so woot.
rofl bl, as for me, i somehow division skipped silver III, straight to silver II.
I don't even have 35 ranked games played yet though.
Sand_Penguin

[AirCoN] wrote:

rofl bl, as for me, i somehow division skipped silver III, straight to silver II.
I don't even have 35 ranked games played yet though.
From what I hear, you get +1 division for every win, starting from Bronze-V.

Love wrote:

Don't pick Vayne into draven, lol.
Love

Sand_Penguin wrote:

Love wrote:

Don't pick Vayne into draven, lol.
tiper

[Dellirium](Kira Plastinina) and Big_and_Busty(Koi) have been carried by tiper(Cookezi) :>
BrokenArrow

Unofficial penta in a ranked game, fff-
Love

Had to carry since all lanes got pushed down. I still beat mf and nid to hell. Silly Cookie.
tiper
Morgana mid, Sion top. Do these guys know there's already season 3?
Uni

Love wrote:

Had to carry since all lanes got pushed down. I still beat mf and nid to hell. Silly Cookie.
I demand this to be deleted i was lagging and against vlad which is stupid
BrokenArrow

tiper wrote:

Morgana mid, Sion top. Do these guys know there's already season 3?
Malzahar was mid, actually :D
Love

Cookie wrote:

Love wrote:

I demand this to be deleted i was lagging and against vlad which is stupid
http://www.twitch.tv/proudotakusm/c/2362810 FUFUFUUU
Uni
OMG DON STOP BEFORE BAD THINGS HAPPEN OMG
GeeNX
op

Blaziken

Wanted to see how fast Brand could kill champions so I chose bots. Took me 3 seconds to kill Annie.
Vulf
Brand is one of those champions I really like because of their theme. I really hope they give him attention soon.
Even with the free weeks I still never see him. :c
JesusYamato

2 champs to go, not sure which one to get first.

FFUUUU-
Vulf
Xerath is boring to play despite being broken OP. So probably Sejuani if you want something interesting.
JesusYamato

lol
Justykanna

They all had Boots and Rod of Ages near the twenty minute mark. Seemed pretty determined to have the same items for whatever reason...
They then sold all their items... I dunno...
Easy win.
SiFly_old

Vulf wrote:

Xerath is boring to play despite being broken OP. So probably Sejuani if you want something interesting.
Sejuani is the strongest jungler/champ at the moment after her reworks. She'll probably get some nerfs soon to make her more balanced.
Kanye West
strong? maybe. strongest? definitely no
show more