GeeNX
You 3 defend vayne
I go frontline alone , 0 dmg, still won vs lux and cait
tyrael6192
zac does stupid damage even with a full tank build
Haseo_old

tyrael6192 wrote:

zac does stupid damage even with a full tank build
Same goes for Sejuani (although I liked her even more pre-relaunch)
Love
2 quadra kills

Edit: 2 games after.

Hika
oh I was hoping to see more ARAM plz
Vulf

Hika wrote:

oh I was hoping to see more ARAM plz

Not really sure why people think Warwick is useless in ARAM. Pretty much carry all ARAM's i get him.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Not really sure why people think Warwick is useless in ARAM. Pretty much carry all ARAM's i get him.
The people I play with like to think all melee are bad... Makes me =(
Blaziken
The one ARAM I played I got Alistar. Easy win.
maal

guess who i like playing
Justykanna

maal wrote:

guess who i like playing
That's win. =)
Kayle's one of my favourites too.
those
But you're not support
Justykanna

those wrote:

But you're not support
One of these days, I'll also learn to support. =)
maal

but really though

i do enjoy her

and apparently i'm a smurf

no shit this is my real account :D

also those, wednesday toradora
Kobold
this thread needs more heimerdinger
Hika
heimer can go screw himself, he's always been a pain to deal with when fed
Minah

maal wrote:

guess who i like playing
I love teemo too c:
Deventious
TheKeeper OfLove

Add me :p This is my alt LoL acc I'll use for Osu! and such. I was an 1840 elo adc S2, also played on a 2k elo premade 5 team. Fun stuff, though, league is rather tedious to play because of the poor community..
Hika

blue build ez is the best
i'm so cool I didn't even need boots
Tenshi
Anyone ever experience consecutive losing streaks in ARAM? This is like my third or fourth streak of 4+ losses in a row, and it's getting really annoying.

Most of the time it's due to having a bad or worse team comp, but I must be really unlucky since it happens so often.
Fabi
Come on, how do you manage to get that score with lux on aram, lol.
Justykanna

Fabi wrote:

I probably would do just as bad, I'm awful with mages. Not everyone's good with everyone.

Tenshi wrote:

Anyone ever experience consecutive losing streaks in ARAM? This is like my third or fourth streak of 4+ losses in a row, and it's getting really annoying.
Yes. Lost five straight the other day in a pre-made 4.
[Catgirl]
I am soulninja3 from EU west:)

Really good support^^
- O n i -
ARAMs are so inconsistent lol
you'll never keep up your win streaks in aram
Icyteru
ARAM is far from balanced. You would have bronze 5 players beating Gold 1 no problem
Kanye West
proof that you can win games no matter how much you feed because kills and gold don't mean shit

ToodleNoodles
LCS hype?
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

proof that you can win games no matter how much you feed because kills and gold don't mean shit

GG Kanye you are the best
Sync

ToodleNoodles wrote:

LCS hype?
DIG DIG DIG
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

You are playing a champion that needs no gold to be useful to begin with. You also have the most game changing ability in the game.

If you want to see better proof take a look at the support Leblanc game i played yesterday LOL

I'd also like to note that proxy farming is starting to become a thing in high elo.
maal
i just lost a game with kayle

it made me sad ;__;
Haseo_old

PHL Server skin sales. I'm choosing between Arclight and Neon Strike. What should I get? (I can only get 1 at the moment, and I only own the 2 and veigar)
silmarilen
just got honorable opponent in a match where i crashed and couldnt get back in
gg
Love

Haseo wrote:

PHL Server skin sales. I'm choosing between Arclight and Neon Strike. What should I get? (I can only get 1 at the moment, and I only own the 2 and veigar)
get Neon Strike, it's amazing

Vulf wrote:

You are playing a champion that needs no gold to be useful to begin with. You also have the most game changing ability in the game.

If you want to see better proof take a look at the support Leblanc game i played yesterday LOL

I'd also like to note that proxy farming is starting to become a thing in high elo.
gj feeding :D

Also these 2 games.

silmarilen

why is it that every time i try to get first win of the day i first have to live through 2 losses?
Tenshi

Fabi wrote:

A couple of them had Heals, so when I tried to snipe someone, bam, rejection. Made me sad.

Also, they had a Kat which took out most of my teammates before I could do anything. Only gratifying moment was when she walked straight into my misplaced E and died.

@above: ARAM. 'Nuff said.
GeeNX
LOL, I FEEL FAMOUS XD

Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

well, the graves and I were the only lane that wasn't feeding horribly, the garen was my friend and 0/15/0 at some point and never left top lane, so yeah proxy op

garen isn't the best proxy farmer but i think it's easy to win pretty much any game if you can coordinate that strategy

inb4 riot nerf
Vulf
Yeah I hate split pushing strats. It's cheap and unfun to play against. Really surprised it hasn't been fixed yet.

Anyways played my monthly ranked game this afternoon. Volibear has been so good to me lately might have to bench Warwick since Voli is way more reliable as a jungler.

show more