League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Synchrostar
please let me in gold III
Justykanna
Losses just streaming in as of late. =/
I love solo queue... *sarcasm*... Friends not wanting to League lately. =( Sad.
Got a Riven that wanted to ADC... then our ADC DCed and our top laner left. That was at the 15:00 mark. The other team didn't win until roughly 35:00. Whoops?
Uni

Naut support 8D amidoingthisright?
Justykanna

Cookie wrote:

Naut support 8D amidoingthisright?
I have a friend that likes to go Nautilus support too.
Blaziken

Mordekaiser early game: Farm
Mordekaiser mid game: Farm
Mordekaiser late game:Farm some more and occasionally use ult with ignite (Guaranteed kill)
Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

Mordekaiser early game: Farm
Mordekaiser mid game: Farm
Mordekaiser late game:Farm some more and occasionally use ult with ignite (Guaranteed kill)
Yup, pretty much!
My brother loves his farming abilities. Just clear waves all day!

Edit: I just left a game that wanted to go without an ADC and instead, have two top... What.
Tenshi
ODDBLOOD CARRY.

That was one intensive match between MRN and VES, especially the meta change and xPeke.
ouranhshc

blue build sivir
JAKACHAN
I got tired of not qualifying when I got really close so I decided to pull out the secret weapon...

DEMACIA
Aoriki

Longest...aram...ever. Also, Ad Sona, yeees
JAKACHAN

Pay attention to the highlighted message + my past 2 scores.

UPDATE

GOLD V BABY
Vish024
Still waiting for solid confirmation of when the Aus/Oceanic server will be up and whether account transfer will require those silly "Riot Points". I'd rather not have to play up to lvl 30 again. Also I hope Riot have done something right for once by updating the installer so I don't have to wait through 2 decades of updates after I install the game.

I miss playing Fizz.
JAKACHAN

I made it to 7k gold before I died. I had to suicide or else we would have lost XD Even though I played half the game with tear + boots I still did most damage XD
Blaziken

They should call my E skill "WIN LANE EVERY TIME PLZ USE"
GeeNX
Gold I to Gold III 1 day, almost killed someone there, I am at Gold II now, I am back

Justykanna
Any tips to fighting LeeSin and Lissandra, particularly in Twisted Treeline?

Having major issues fighting either of them in most of the games I've had against them.
Stefan

oAo
Justykanna
Yikes, went 1/5 in the afternoon. =/
What are with these stretches of losses lately.
Blaziken
It happens.
GeeNX
That feeling when you're playing against eve jungle, killing pressure every second T_T
Lostprophet
Another jump from plat V to plat III. Diamond, here I come.
Shiro
Does transferring copy the account, or does it delete the original account from the original server ?
boat
Simply transfers it over to the new server, nothing is saved on the previous one. I don't recall if wins are transferred as well but honor is wiped clean.

I'd expect your elo progress to be gone too. You will also be prompted to pick a new summoner name, regardless of if your current is available or not.
ReverseLight
win finaly

Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

Yikes, went 1/5 in the afternoon. =/
What are with these stretches of losses lately.
Usually when i get close to about 100 wins over loses I go on severe losing streaks. It never fails and has been this way for me for over a year now. Even premades don't get me out of it lol. Match making system is definitely doing it's job.
JAKACHAN

First Gold game was a success!!! \o/
Stefan

wow, how poor. <_<
Blaziken
Syndra is on the champion rotation for this week. Oh god why.
Kanye West
Hey guys,

I made a League of Legends-themed game of forum mafia: p/2298098

Please feel free to join! I plan to make it a very newbie-friendly game.
Vulf

Stefan wrote:

wow, how poor. <_<
Grats and good luck. Out of the 10 or so games I played in silver 4 none of them were enjoyable. :(
Gets better in silver 2 though.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Usually when i get close to about 100 wins over loses I go on severe losing streaks. It never fails and has been this way for me for over a year now. Even premades don't get me out of it lol. Match making system is definitely doing it's job.
Yeah, for sure.
I've gone on a few winning streaks before so I guess this is payback, lol.

Twisted Treeline I'm three or four below 0.500 and part of the last several is I keep playing champions that none of me or my two teammates know about (premade team) such as Lee Sin and Lissindra. Usually our best team make-up is Thresh, Mordekeiser and me as either Darius or Renekton, so we're pretty limited in terms of CCs - in particular, no immobilizes or silences - or stuns if I'm not Renekton.
Summoner's Rift I'm eight or nine below 0.500 but I usually get top lane and I have a solid knowledge-base about most top laners so I'm not as worried about that.
pielak213
­
MMzz

time to troll
dkun

MMzz wrote:

time to troll
callin' all the plays
fuck kdr
Justykanna

There's a win!
I'm not sure why the opposing team went full AP, but I'll take it. They were destroying bottom lane and beating me top lane for most of early-game.
Damage output to champions was pretty well rounded between Malphite, Ryze, Kog and I.
ReverseLight
0-19 botlane OPPPP
0-7 TOP OPP
DIAMOND1 HELLO
GeeNX
I can show you other hell too if you want Reverse xD btw

get xpeked bitch
Synchrostar

yes omw to plat
Justykanna
Two questions.
1: How do you counter Lee Sin and Lissandra? Been having a hell of a time with them lately, and more so on Twisted Treeline (when you have two less champions and less CC / utility to go around).
2: Am I the only one who finds the unwritten rule that whoever calls first, should get the role? I don't have it happen 'much', but I always see others go "I called first, I'm getting it" or something stupid like that. Plus, I find sometimes the order that people call out is different on each screen.

Just curious.
GeeNX
As far as I know, you can counter Lee Sin with Udyr, Renekton, Pantheon and Elise, some people say that with Trundle too, but I didn't try it.

About Lissandra that champ is broken but I guess mid AP with mobility can counter her, and with AD ones, dunno.

And yes, that unwritten rule exists though on normal games trolls tend to rage and pick whatever they want sometimes xD
show more