Blaziken

Narbro wrote:

Not based off off DOTA. >.>
I think somebody is new here.
dkun

this game. words cannot express how I feel about it
best adc 4lyfe
Stefan
The feeling if you think the ADC is always missing in the Teamfights and then recognizing that he is REALLY missing every time. -.-
Vulf

Stefan wrote:

The feeling if you think the ADC is always missing in the Teamfights and then recognizing that he is REALLY missing every time. -.-
I hate that. It's even worse when that person is the only one fed on your team, and is always somewhere else when your teams desperately needs to group.. K/D/A isn't everything. Share your power with your team. =\
Glass

dkun wrote:

this game. words cannot express how I feel about it
best adc 4lyfe
no QSS vs Veigar + WW? that's not gonna work

should've bought that instead of Randuin
GeeNX
That moment when you're going on their jungle mid game, you're winning and your adc is going all okay, you engage them on jungle when suddenly, what, where is our damage? OH RIGHT, our adc is farming botlane

+BUT I MUST DEFEND TOWER
-Np tower > drake 4 kills
Kanye West
3 exhaust makes me a sad jayce

Vulf
What the heck is going on with my promotion? I should have 1 win. Last ranked game was 9 days ago so it's not elo decay.

Iggy
Bugs happen...

Just got promoted to Gold! The promotion series started well, two losses in a row so I had to get a 3 win streak to get promoted. So I did! :3
GeeNX
Gratz bro, I was so happy when I got it
Kanye West
Nice. That's impressive.
Stefan

Igenatius wrote:

Bugs happen...

Just got promoted to Gold! The promotion series started well, two losses in a row so I had to get a 3 win streak to get promoted. So I did! :3
Enjoy it! I never will come there. ;v;
Justykanna
[Still hates jungling...]
Grr...
those
I AM SUPPORT
Vulf
I know i could get to at least gold if I played ranked more. The problem is that ranked is so stressful and unfun for me it isn't even worth it in the end. If there was a way to remove myself from the ranking system I would do it just so i don't have to play it once a month to avoid elo decay.
Love
MUNDO

ztrot is the devil
GeeNX

Vulf wrote:

The problem is that ranked is so stressful and unfun for me it isn't even worth it in the end.

Bro, these last weeks I am like the same, I see myself stressing so much, because of stupid things, I am not the people who mute, but, these last times, when I am stressed, instead of flaming, I mute everyone, I try to calm myself, music and try to play my best xD , I REALLY GET STRESSED SOMETIMES
Stefan

F*ck them ranked Games.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I know i could get to at least gold if I played ranked more. The problem is that ranked is so stressful and unfun for me it isn't even worth it in the end. If there was a way to remove myself from the ranking system I would do it just so i don't have to play it once a month to avoid elo decay.
A buddy of mine actually started ranked earlier today and I'm still hesitant to try it because, as you said, it'd be stressful.
I'm not really comfortable in anything aside top lane in more competitive play and if I was forced into a lane / jungle I'm not used to and get yelled at... that'd go poorly.
Vulf
People will rage at you if you tell them you can't play a specific role. I usually tell my team that ad carry is my "weakest" role and they seem to accept that more and give me what i want (jungle,top, mid). I very rarely get forced into AD carry actually haven't at all this season.

Life as a jungler (especially a weak jungler that the community see's as a piece of trash cough *warwick*) is hard in solo queue you get blamed for everything, and it's easy to get demoralized. If i ever get to a point where i just don't care I might actually enjoy ranked.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

People will rage at you if you tell them you can't play a specific role. I usually tell my team that ad carry is my "weakest" role and they seem to accept that more and give me what i want (jungle,top, mid). I very rarely get forced into AD carry actually haven't at all this season.

Life as a jungler (especially a weak jungler that the community see's as a piece of trash cough *warwick*) is hard in solo queue you get blamed for everything, and it's easy to get demoralized. If i ever get to a point where i just don't care I might actually enjoy ranked.
It's not that I don't even like certain roles, the limiting factors are: 1: I'm terrible at ranged. I much prefer melee champions 2: I wouldn't mind jungle nearly as much if people weren't so hardcore on them.
I don't get how people can blame others for a game if they get forced into it.

There's a reason I don't plan to play ranked any time soon. xD

Edit: Just finished a game... Twenty minutes it, down 12-27, the other team's support on a rampage, with four of our turrets down, three teammates elect not to surrender... What.
Edit #2: I was taught that feeding = intentionally dying... so why do people call 'feed' on others... when they're just having an off game. -_-'
those

I'm definitely doing it wrong..
GeeNX
@those, yesterday I played vs ap xin, IT CAN BE TROLL IF YOU WANT, he dealt nice damage, he had so many attack speed, so low cd's AND HE HEALED HIMSELF SO MUCH.

We might see some ap xin soon!
Blaziken

They tried to 1v5 me at mid. What they didn't know is that my whole team was waiting in the brush.
Who tries a new champion on a normal game? I always go bots to try a new champ.
Kanye West

GeeNX wrote:

@those, yesterday I played vs ap xin, IT CAN BE TROLL IF YOU WANT, he dealt nice damage, he had so many attack speed, so low cd's AND HE HEALED HIMSELF SO MUCH.

We might see some ap xin soon!
AP/AS/CDR xin actually sounds really beastly.
tyrael6192
2 quadras in one game, penta taken once and the second time he ran away

how unlucky do you have to be ;_; ryze is beastly though
Sync
I take mpen marks on my sona support page, but the amount of damage I do surprises me everytime... (twitch/vi were pretty upset that I was 8-2 but we were dominating so they didn't mind TOO much) (I DON'T KS ON PURPOSE)

also was my promotion match
Love
dkun
right before ^ game

Uni

Hi Zed i love you
Blaziken

Dis Rammus 2 gud.
Vulf

Blaziken wrote:

They tried to 1v5 me at mid. What they didn't know is that my whole team was waiting in the brush.
Who tries a new champion on a normal game? I always go bots to try a new champ.
I usually go straight to normals unless i want to try a crazy build like pure AP jungle warwick. I've already learned my lesson from trying out of meta builds or play styles in normals lol. Also if i want a very easy 5 min first win of the day IP bonus.
GeeNX
I try them on ranked, and they normally work out
Vulf
I used to all the time, but playing roam annie with smite in season 2 didn't set too well with a lot of people so i ended up getting a 3 day ban for it. Not worth losing my account over. Rather just play bots where no one cares.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I used to all the time, but playing roam annie with smite in season 2 didn't set too well with a lot of people so i ended up getting a 3 day ban for it. Not worth losing my account over. Rather just play bots where no one cares.
Ugh, I got sick of bots...
Hey, if you can pull it off, who cares? lol.
Vulf
Doesn't matter cause you can't win every game. You lose and get reported by 4 people (cause winning is too important in this game) then you get banned. I'm fairly sure I've went over this topic before on this forum lol.

I might be able to get away with it now since my w/l ratio in normals is actually high.
Blaziken
I played bots untill level 17 so... I didn't know losing :(
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Doesn't matter cause you can't win every game. You lose and get reported by 4 people (cause winning is too important in this game) then you get banned. I'm fairly sure I've went over this topic before on this forum lol.

I might be able to get away with it now since my w/l ratio in normals is actually high.
They really shouldn't put much stock in if your whole team reported you vs maybe two people, you can always get an entire team to report others and it might not even be valid.
If you lose and still do well, people shouldn't hold it against you. There's stats every post-game and people need to learn to read those over a little too.
League community is and always will be, full of morons.

Blaziken wrote:

I played bots untill level 17 so... I didn't know losing
I played bots until roughly 15 with a normal maybe once every other week or something. That's why I'm pretty tired of them myself lol.
show more