posted
Total Posts
show more
Stefan

A simple game. Clean and calm.
Synchrostar

help 1 more ;_;
devourthesun
I always thought euw had more soloqers since they reached higher ELO plateaus in season 2 but apparently d1 84lp is 95th in euw and the same in NA is 105th. still very impressive nonetheless. challenger queue times suck ass in both regions though.
Aoriki
Q~Q Wish she wasn't getting nerfed.

ouranhshc

devourthesun wrote:

I always thought euw had more soloqers since they reached higher ELO plateaus in season 2 but apparently d1 84lp is 95th in euw and the same in NA is 105th. still very impressive nonetheless. challenger queue times suck ass in both regions though.
Do you stream on twitch because your name looks familiar.
JAKACHAN
Why do Garen players always feel the need to talk trash? Riven is 20x harder to play well than Garen who was designed to be faceroll.
Synchrostar

ouranhshc wrote:

devourthesun wrote:

he's the adc for velocity esports iirc

ontopic: failed promotion series, win 1 game, now i can do it all over again ;_:
ReverseLight

JAKACHAN wrote:

Why do Garen players always feel the need to talk trash? Riven is 20x harder to play well than Garen who was designed to be faceroll.
when u play garen u think u are KING
Wojjan
Did you know the last thing you see when the uninstaller finishes is Teemo?

That's just salt in the wound, man.
GeeNX
So, I am cursed when it comes to promo series, I needed 5 for pass to gold, now I am going to gold IV, I already failed 2, I am on other one now, gl
Synchrostar

I BELIEVED
SECOND TIME'S THE CHARM
Kanye West

JAKACHAN wrote:

lol, riven is a lot easier for me to play

play garen = get kited to oblivion and be useless
Love

I'm back in ad carry mode.

Also, penta in Vayne game.
Agnes
i still have no idea how we won that game
Glass

ouranhshc wrote:

devourthesun wrote:

he is TheOddOne's brother
devourthesun
isnt that frombobostreet
ouranhshc

Glass wrote:

ouranhshc wrote:

he is TheOddOne's brother
o.

SPOILER
i feel like an ultra noob now.
Stefan

Wasn't sure if I can win that with this Team but oh well. :3
Love
Forgot to post this earlier.

Justykanna
I love it when the other side on top lane just let me freely farm creep.
Especially when I'm using Nasus, lol.
andersson_old

Games like these. It's like you're racing against your own team.
JAKACHAN

Looks like it says I got promoted to Silver 3 with the exclamation XD

Yay Silver II :D
Stefan

Happy with myself. (Even if it's not something special or so. I've made some good Grabs, that's why.)
Aoriki
Panth with wards..oh my.
GeeNX
GOLD IV, FUCK YES, GET CARRIED GUYZ

that kha and zed games too stronk for this shitty elo, damn I want finish the fucking exams AND GET PLATINUM ON SUMMER, AND IMPROVE IMPROVE AND IMPROVE
JAKACHAN

So far 5-0 win/loss with Lux :)
Justykanna
I'm started to dislike queueing alone more and more these days as I get teams that, for example, want to put two top or no jungler.
I figured I'd get more and more teams with a jungler once I hit level 30 (which I did a few weeks ago), not less. >_>

Maybe I'm missing something, lol...
Sync
once you hit 30 and as long as your normal elo isn't abysmally low you'll start getting more standard games/better team comps
Justykanna

Sync wrote:

once you hit 30 and as long as your normal elo isn't abysmally low you'll start getting more standard games/better team comps
Maybe it is really low. I'm 91-93 in Summoner's Rift so it can't be 'that' bad... can it?
I dunno. I could be terrible. Who knows.
GeeNX
even if soloQ is full of trolls, playing normal games there is a time when you don't improve anymore, I improved much more on rankeds
Sync

my placement matches aren't going so well ;_; (we lost)

game was ~54 minutes long or so

Justykanna wrote:

Maybe it is really low. I'm 91-93 in Summoner's Rift so it can't be 'that' bad... can it?
I dunno. I could be terrible. Who knows.
You'll still be matched with people around your level I believe
JAKACHAN

So far so good for Silver 2 :D

On a bright note as well the Lux nerfs aren't that bad :D

I got blamed for this loss... Apparently I can't land a Q when I hit almost every Q I threw out and was the only one keeping the team alive.

Also I was the only one who won my lane earlygame. Lol...

NOT DONE YET

6-1 Ranked score with Lux so far :D
nomen
Lux nerfs wont affect you if you can position yourself correct which isn't that hard since her range is too god damn high.
Justykanna

nomen wrote:

Lux nerfs wont affect you if you can position yourself correct which isn't that hard since her range is too god damn high.
Yeah, she isn't getting nerfed 'that' much...

Sync wrote:

You'll still be matched with people around your level I believe
Or so I hope.
JAKACHAN

nomen wrote:

That's the point of the character though... You need to have decent positioning cause if you don't you will get squashed. She needs to have that range or else she would be worthless.
GeeNX
ATM, In my opinion, lux is too broken
Kanye West
and just last year people were saying lux was trash

lol

also LoL takes so damn long to update, fml
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

LoL takes so damn long to update
What? The update was like... 5 or 6 MB... =S
GeeNX
Muramana changed into physical damage from magical one, gg riot
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

and just last year people were saying lux was trash

lol

also LoL takes so damn long to update, fml

You say that as if she received zero buffs since then.
show more