forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
MegaManEXE
hi ppl

I have a few codes from going to PAX this weekend for Fullmetal Rammus and Riot Graves, I used them on NA but I think they work on EU (sorry in advance if they don't). I don't go to any other sites with a large community of Europeans so I figured here would be a good place to put them.

Rammus:
NE46T3GNHMAWWR
NEVTVNE6VF6ERD
NE46ENEXWFPDQD

Graves:
NE9TUTWETCHGG6
NEMGCGCDWNWW7T
NEQWDGVPDNLRVT

If you take a code please only take 1 of each so other people have a chance, thx :3
ouranhshc

hope i made those proud :D
those

So many plays, got cow balls
Stefan

Uh.. no Idea why did I have this in my puush Gallery. The Streamer RoyalPhunk played a Community-Game (with guess who :P) and it looks like it got out of control after 20-25 Min. or so. xD
GeeNX

MegaManEXE wrote:

hi ppl

I have a few codes from going to PAX this weekend for Fullmetal Rammus and Riot Graves, I used them on NA but I think they work on EU (sorry in advance if they don't). I don't go to any other sites with a large community of Europeans so I figured here would be a good place to put them.

Rammus:
NE46T3GNHMAWWR
NEVTVNE6VF6ERD
NE46ENEXWFPDQD

Graves:
NE9TUTWETCHGG6
NEMGCGCDWNWW7T
NEQWDGVPDNLRVT

If you take a code please only take 1 of each so other people have a chance, thx :3

Damn, I am late, all of them are taken , anyways, you are a real good person.

EDIT: IF they are used on NA, they dont work anymore on others servers >_____> but you still being a bit good person xD
Vulf
For past pax codes they worked on multiple servers. Not sure why they changed that for skin codes. RP codes have always been a one time use.
MegaManEXE
I looked on Reddit and it seemed like this year's PAX codes could be used once each on NA, EUW, and EUNE, maybe I'm wrong though o.o
armorbreak

scarra slowly becoming a troll....
KRZY
>Diamond I

autograph plz lessons plz
armorbreak

KRZY wrote:

>Diamond I

I sometimes give advice to my veiwers as I stream so you can pick up a thing or two while watching
KRZY

armorbreak wrote:

KRZY wrote:

>Diamond I

I sometimes give advice to my veiwers as I stream so you can pick up a thing or two while watching
I see, I watch random streams often so I'll keep a tab on yours from now on I guess
JAKACHAN

Never supported ranked and haven't supported at all in like 6 months... Needless to say it went okay seeing as how Quinn was trolling and went mid and I had to duo bot with Kat.
Vulf
They had support amumu... Pretty sure the enemy team had a worse troll than mid quinn (which i wouldn't call trolling)

AD mid can work against some match ups.
Kanye West

armorbreak wrote:

plz teach me how to brand

whenever i play him, i do well in lane but get dived and die in every teamfight D:
those

Kanye West wrote:

but get dived and die in every teamfight D:
Sounds like your team can't peel or decide to peel someone more important
Love

I love triple kills, but I hate fizz in lane.
Aoriki
That Teemo....and one hell of a deadly Kat.
GeeNX
MegaMan bro, you have the private messages disabled, ENABLE THEM NAO
Love
Soooo, karma support is so good right now.
armorbreak

Kanye West wrote:

armorbreak wrote:

plz teach me how to brand

whenever i play him, i do well in lane but get dived and die in every teamfight D:
well I don't play brand mid but as a support but I believe its the same thing. What you want to do is get ryalis as your first or second item because its easier to hit your stun if they are slowed. During teamfights what you want to do is play the poke/peel for adc. This is because Brand has zero escape and if you get too close(unless your poking) you have no way to get out of their engages. brand is kind of like a tank killer with his passive so just kill anyone that goes for your adc. You can kill their apc or adc only if they are out of position.
MegaManEXE

GeeNX wrote:

MegaMan bro, you have the private messages disabled, ENABLE THEM NAO
oops sorry
pielak213
­
South
destiny sucked to much at starcraft so he had to quit for league l0l
Stefan

:D
those

I love Dominion, the comebacks.
Love

I'm glad I dodged the game before, someone was gonna go karma jungle...

Also, made MF ragequit.
Agnes
Y-You played without my support.

... *sad*
Love

Agnes wrote:

Y-You played without my support.

... *sad*
Still needed you, especially on the game after and the champ select before :<
Aoriki

Love wrote:

I'm glad I dodged the game before, someone was gonna go karma jungle...

Jungle Karma is possible. Not going to lie, it look like a troll thing but I've seen it happen (cause my friend wanted to see if it worked) and sure as hell did...
Uuu, I wanna play League but it keeps crashing on me saying there's a bug in the client. Everytime I do a repair, it says the same thing. Whyyyyyyy....
Vulf

Love wrote:

Soooo, karma support is so good right now.
Karma everything is good right now.
ouranhshc

excited. I finally got to play with hafu on league.
aggums
those
In champ select I thought we lost for sure when we didn't have any AD carry...
Then I offered to play AD carry, but then changed to AP runes/masteries last minute.

Nyquill

those wrote:

In champ select I thought we lost for sure when we didn't have any AD carry...
Then I offered to play AD carry, but then changed to AP runes/masteries last minute.

AD SONA TOO STRONK
tyrael6192
dropping in

SkyDevil
Ive started playing this 1.5 month ago and im kinda addicted now o3o
The Winner Man
Astro Teemo is the best game ever. All Hail glorious leader
Hero Claw
Omg i hate draven/taric bot :(

also lol
Love

idk how we won, jax and diana melts everyone :<