dkun wrote:

jaka x dkun x Cookie
Ty you forgot me okay i see how it is
Star Stream

jungle twitch op

can somebody add S Stream(NA server) so i don't need to play alone <.<
Vulf

Ouariasse wrote:

If you²re getting 40LP per wins then yes, you belong way higher than what you are atm. your mmr is not silver 4 at all. Youll probably skip a few divisions if you ever win your promotions.
Still makes very little sense that I'm being matched against mid golds while my team has mostly silvers with the occasional bronze 1. After losing about 4 games in a row it lowered to about 20-25 per win so maybe this fucked up crap can stop now.

Anyways I think i give up on jungle warwick in ranked until he gets his remake. People have this whole mindset that junglers are supposed to win your lane in silver, and often times my lanes are dying before i even get my first red buff. lol.

I'd hate to do it, but I'm probably going to have to start being one of those [insert role] or feed douches since i can carry games when i get roles I can carry with. Like mid warwick for example.

Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Anyways I think i give up on jungle warwick in ranked until he gets his remake. People have this whole mindset that junglers are supposed to win your lane in silver, and often times my lanes are dying before i even get my first red buff. lol.
So, you've been getting matched with below-average (skill wise) people on your team, basically? lol They shouldn't be dying before red...
People will get pissed off if they're losing, no matter what.
If they lose a lane, they blame junglers (at least as far as I've seen in normal... maybe it's not the same in ranked). Blame game in a team game ftl...
Vulf
Junglers definitely get blamed for lanes losing in silver. Apparently this is a problem as high as platinum too.

Here is a video from a fellow jungler. So funny, but yet so true.

Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Junglers definitely get blamed for lanes losing in silver. Apparently this is a problem as high as platinum too.

Here is a video from a fellow jungler. So funny, but yet so true.
Like I've said before, sometimes, the League community isn't all too bright...
I'm not shocked it happens in platinum. In any game that involves teamwork, someone's always gonna blame someone else. Again, yay, dumb community.

I can't say I find it funny per say (and the part of about hating Fiora was a little extreme imo), but yeah, I agree with his points.
Ping 17 times... I've had several times when I'm playing with three of my friends and the random person would ping the map non-stop. It really is quite annoying. -_- People need to learn not to spam the ping.
Vulf
I took it more as an example when he was talking about Fiora. Everyone has 1-2 champions they hate. I personally hate Rengar and Evelyn and I'm glad those 2 champs got nerfed into the ground. Not fun to play against.
dkun

Love penta fucking holy shit

oh and sorry that I stole the last kill on the second penta
Love

dkun wrote:

Love penta fucking holy shit

oh and sorry that I stole the last kill on the second penta
Pretty sure twitch got another, so I only got a triple.
Sync
I wanna play
JesusYamato
add me im with decay and krzy
those

Ohohooh
Sync
scarra-chan
JAKACHAN

Vulf
AP Nidalee will probably get nerfed. A lot of people crying about it on the forums. Spear damage will stay the same, but i'm pretty sure her heal is going to get gutted(again).
Keksi

was so easy. i love katarina
GeeNX
I finally reached gold tier.... after 1 LP x game since 90 xDDD and since 75 6 , 7 or 8 x game... whatever, I think I deserve it, bad thing, for my school grades I wont be able to play for now, in summer comes the platine.

The K/D was so much better, but the last 2 games fucked it =(

hi , top pls

is what I say when I enter on champ selection xD
Synchrostar

I didn't get focused, except by panth and heca. welp
Stefan

With Janna. Where I actually fail hard there.
Phish_old
Im gonna use this thread for advertisement because im a douchebag ;_;
so Canneh (some of you may know him from osu) and me launched a League channel, check it out if you're bored :p

click meeeh <3
Stefan
Seems pretty kewl. Subscribed. (Because I want to see more of these Maokais)
Vulf

People that argue call > pick order make me sick. This Hecarim did nothing but whine all game because he didn't get top, but yet plays it bot lane anyways. lol

This community...
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

People that argue call > pick order make me sick. This Hecarim did nothing but whine all game because he didn't get top, but yet plays it bot lane anyways. lol
I'm really not a fan of pick order being absolute. People should just make their pick and, if any clash, like a team, decide.
I've also found the order on some people's screen don't match others, so people start saying "But I picked first" with that nonsense.

That being said, the community is full of retards.
Vulf
That makes sense in blind, but this wasn't blind.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Heh, you make a strong point. I didn't think of that.
But hey, you still won! =)
Stefan

I love him ;v;
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Heh, you make a strong point. I didn't think of that.
But hey, you still won! =)

Rumble and Riven fed me pretty hard early game. Also Riven kinda threw it with that item build. She did no damage in team fights.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Rumble and Riven fed me pretty hard early game. Also Riven kinda threw it with that item build. She did no damage in team fights.
I'm not a big fan of Riven for team fights in it's entirety, but that build doesn't help her, lol.
those
Damn it Sync

It's so unfair...
Glass
When did CLG become so fucking useless? For fuck's sake even complexity plays better than them.
Love

Glass wrote:

When did CLG become so fucking useless? For fuck's sake even complexity plays better than them.
as dignitas said, they're stuck in S2

liftlift can't accept the fact that draven is a good champ
Sync
CLG needs to reform drastically or else they might not even make it all the way through season 3
Agnes

Sync wrote:

CLG needs to reform drastically or else they might not even make it all the way through season 3
That's what I'm thinking. Poor CLG has been stomped on so much as of late...

Also unmute Mumble, you chump =(
Glass
gg hotshot playing karth top again

it's like they don't want to win anymore
Agnes

Glass wrote:

gg hotshot playing karth top again

it's like they don't want to win anymore

i think they just gave up entirely. poor team. However, something might happen. They're BARELY ahead, but if they do something stupid...
Glass
called it

CLG is hopeless
Sync
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

VULCAN

CLG didn't look as weak this game tbh. top karth worked out pretty well actually (see the doublekill early on)

the creative usage of globals this game were really cool from CLG's side but my god vulcun were really resilient
Agnes
now the important game of mine and Sync's hearts begins now

DIGNITAS DIGNITAS DIGNITAS DIGNITAS
Sync
I swear to god DIG will get revenge. It'll be like the first game versus coL all over again
show more