forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
armorbreak
It depends one who your laning against and how well you do in lane, but usually rushing a philostone is done when you get some early kills or assist. On your second buy you should just get a ruby crystal and at least 2 pink wards if not some regular sight ward. having bottom brush control is top priority for a support player because if your winning your lane you can zone them out and if your not you can at least have vision in it or use the pink ward defensively where your jungler can gank through. For most of the build as support ask your jungler whether he wants to grab a locket or aegis. Its not bad to have two aegis in the same team but its better if you don't build it at the same time, when you can get a locket on a jungler and an aegis on a support. Shurelia is also a good buy on lulu because she bring a lot of utility and having that shurelia increases the survivability of your teammate.
Vulf
Locket and bulwark will get nerfed soon-ish. Very strong combo on junglers.
ReverseLight

armorbreak wrote:

Kayle is a bit annoying just cuz her contribution in teamfights, but after her small nerf she is much more easier to handle in laning phase and I would not consider her as op as she once was
how much elo bro?
2000?
2500?
GeeNX
Laning phase easy? Im currently playing at top, and at low lvls its so hard, but once you get a giant belt and a bit of life, you pwn her, the problem is at mid, at mid on laning phase she totally destroys you, if she is good of course, and if you are playing an ap without range, forget to pick up cs, as always, if she knows play, I played games where I could free farm with fizz and kassa on early game, so gg for them
armorbreak

ReverseLight wrote:

armorbreak wrote:

Kayle is a bit annoying just cuz her contribution in teamfights, but after her small nerf she is much more easier to handle in laning phase and I would not consider her as op as she once was
how much elo bro?
2000?
2500?

im currently unranked : )

GeeNX wrote:

Laning phase easy? Im currently playing at top, and at low lvls its so hard, but once you get a giant belt and a bit of life, you pwn her, the problem is at mid, at mid on laning phase she totally destroys you, if she is good of course, and if you are playing an ap without range, forget to pick up cs, as always, if she knows play, I played games where I could free farm with fizz and kassa on early game, so gg for them
well I wud never fp fizz or kass or pick it into kayle in a ranked game, just try lux her pick is pretty solid vs kayle, its basically a skil match up
GeeNX

I think I will start to play more Irelia, my main role is top and I am loving her <3 , I am not playing ranked these days, because if I lose on normals is okay, but on rankeds I always get angry and blablabla, so I just try to have fun, and as you can see my internet trolls me sometimes, so ^^
Justykanna
Irelia's so much fun, I'm just terrible at using her.
Colin Hou
mercury's treads and zephyr wut
Justykanna

Colin Hou wrote:

I saw that too. =P

If you're gonna get Zephyr, don't take Mercury's because they both have Tenacity.
May as well get a different type of boot, then magic resist on something else.
Stefan

MEANWHILE I FARM AS SUPPORT
Vulf

Vulf wrote:

Locket and bulwark will get nerfed soon-ish. Very strong combo on junglers.
I was right lol.

Locket and bulwark just got nerfed on pbe. lol
GeeNX

Colin Hou wrote:

ohh I didn't remember!!! thanks for the advice,b ut the truth is that I was fucking op xD
Justykanna

GeeNX wrote:

ohh I didn't remember!!! thanks for the advice,b ut the truth is that I was fucking op xD
I used to forget at several points before too. D=
Fabi
I CAME TO BRAG SILVER I XD

Kanye West

Fabi wrote:

I CAME TO BRAG SILVER I XD

Dat name.
armorbreak
I came to brag too! bronze V

Justykanna
How does everyone make perfect screenshots, similar to Stefan's?
Do you all just crop? xD
those
Justykanna
I meant take the screen shots, not post em.
Miracle Lotus
I hate this game.
hillaryzx

Justykanna wrote:

Irelia's so much fun, I'm just terrible at using her.
those

Justykanna wrote:

I meant take the screen shots, not post em.

those wrote:

http://puu.sh
armorbreak

Justykanna wrote:

How does everyone make perfect screenshots, similar to Stefan's?
Do you all just crop? xD
well your keyboard should have a print screen function at the top just press that and it just copies and all you got to do is paste onto paint
Justykanna

armorbreak wrote:

well your keyboard should have a print screen function at the top just press that and it just copies and all you got to do is paste onto paint
When I do that though, I get the whole screen.
I'd just want the League results screen. That's why I ask if everyone just crops theirs.
Miracle Lotus
Jumped into a ranked game, immediately there are duo queue Spanish people and another Spanish guy, the other player refuses to communicate.
Immediately left the game.
Justykanna

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Jumped into a ranked game, immediately there are duo queue Spanish people and another Spanish guy, the other player refuses to communicate.
Yeah, I've got a few friends who keep getting queued with people who don't speak English, it's pretty terrible.
Miracle Lotus

Justykanna wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Yeah, I've got a few friends who keep getting queued with people who don't speak English, it's pretty terrible.
imo, NA servers should be separated in languages.
Justykanna

Miracle Lotus wrote:

imo, NA servers should be separated in languages.
I agree.
Teamwork game for people that can't communicate doesn't work...
Tshemmp

Justykanna wrote:

armorbreak wrote:

When I do that though, I get the whole screen.
I'd just want the League results screen. That's why I ask if everyone just crops theirs.
alt+print screen

or

puush (it's a software to take screenshots, do ctrl+shift+2 there)
Justykanna

Tshemmp wrote:

alt+print screen
That's what I was looking for, thanks!
GeeNX
Spanish players normally are stupid and flamers >.>
Aoriki

GeeNX wrote:

Spanish players normally are stupid and flamers
Sadly, this is true. I was in a premade match with my friends and we get one random and that random refused to communicate with us cause they can't speak english and keeps saying "noobs" " u suck" and so on. Sadly it's the other way around and more worst when you get an enemy team full of spanish speakers.

Gawd, why does my race (thinking if they are mexican's or something else) have to make us look even worst on a game . - .;
Vulf
I haven't had any problems with other language speakers since pre 30 like 3 years ago. Not that there weren't any in the games i played recently. I kinda miss the koreans and their boxes lol.

Even if they made another server (unless it's actually hosted in mexico) they would still play the English one. The Brazilian server wasn't even hosted in brazil and had no tribunal for several months before they did something about that. Terrible place to play from what some friends told me.
Justykanna
Worst night of League ever:
Played eight games with four of my friends and we went 1/7 for the night.
Ugh. x.x...
Vulf
Lose/win streaks happen.

I think my worst was 12 and 5 of those were ranked.
Aoriki
Eh, I think last weeks game was bad.
2/8 . _ . ;
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Lose/win streaks happen.

I think my worst was 12 and 5 of those were ranked.
That's rough.
I've had some good streaks (without these four friends) so maybe this has something to do with it.

How does the game match you up with people?
Feels like we're just playing people that are a LOT better than us.
But maybe that's just me.
GeeNX
Well, it happens to me totally different, when I play with friends, I feel like we are playing with people without hands u.u

Normally the thing is, they feed or are "okay" and I get feed in all games xD
armorbreak
You guys I will be Streaming Brand Support in ranked games and some normal games with my viewer and friends
Follow and support me at http://www.twitch.tv/shobushobu I will also stream some Osu! too
Usually Stream time mon~fri 3:30pm ~ 10:30pm Sat 10:00am~11:00pm Sunday 2:00pm ~6:30pm
ChouChoX
hola...my name....u don't see that??....i LoL player....asian player....use garena to play LoL..http://www.garena.my/..malaysian and singaporean server...LoL summoner's name su4eva....nice too meet you...sury..(english fail....totally....epic fail)......=w=
show more