League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West
mid and feed? that takes some skill .
YoukaiZone

Vulf wrote:

Warwick top is very niche and even that has faded in season 3. He isn't getting a kit rework cause riot feels like it. It's because he is outdated and literally no reason to pick him over something like Vi.
To be honest, Vi is just extremely strong right now, she's going to get toned down soon, but even then she'll still be picked for her ult. Vi for Viable I guess.
Vulf
I know she is. Also they just nerfed AP trynd lol.

What i was referring to is that Vi can do what warwick does but a lot better. Similar to how Skarner is ww v2.

It's called powercreep and it's starting to get stupid with this game.
GeeNX
AP TRYN IS NERFED? OH FUCK YOU RIOT

Vi is so op.... even on silver/gold is starting to get banned so much
ReverseLight
ouranhshc
Wow
noneed
if you'd be less of a dick reverselight, you'd have made challenger hundreds of games earlier.
whatever, do know that you are pretty toxic and a lot of times reported - sakujoyou
ouranhshc
Oh and if anyone wants to add me, my name on NA is

ouranhshc osu
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

AP TRYN IS NERFED? OH FUCK YOU RIOT

Vi is so op.... even on silver/gold is starting to get banned so much
I was watching quality player play AP trynd yesterday. It's pretty broken. 500 heal on a 5 second CD and a spin on an even lower CD. You don't even need to win lane to play that since it has the best push and back door capabilities out of all the champions in the game right now. You basically just split push to win.
Aoriki
That crystal line. Holy crap I'll never see one in my life.
noneed
shit which happens when I get krepo to support me on broken champ:
tyrael6192
support mf no sightstone

i laughed a bit too hard that's genius
noneed

tyrael6192 wrote:

support mf no sightstone

i laughed a bit too hard that's genius
if you were watching the stream, youd see him ks'ing some early kills, snowballing us so much ahead that he successfully 1v2'd them.
I suggested jokingly to buy support stuff, lol
Fabi
Stefan

First try we made.
ReverseLight

noneed wrote:

if you'd be less of a dick reverselight, you'd have made challenger hundreds of games earlier.
whatever, do know that you are pretty toxic and a lot of times reported - sakujoyou
i like be toxic ;)
Vulf

noneed wrote:

If he is getting reported then he will get banned/permabanned eventually. Then we can laugh at the QQ post on the LoL forums.
noneed
looking at his resetted honor you can already tell that we was recently warned/banned
Stefan
^LOL
Aoriki
That speed....that speed.
show more