forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aoriki
Panda Annie looks so adorable. And her recall is just so....hnnnng~ Panda hug.
tyrael6192
get first blood vs akali as riven

get accused of hacks because i can 'see through stealth'

endgame "gg game won by a hacker hope you're proud"
Hakeru
Sona new splash just hnghhhh much;;;
ThunderHat

tyrael6192 wrote:

It's obvious you spammed Q in the Twilight shroud, right? I mean, that Akali was so noob, you can't hide with the W if you're vsing Riven lol
tyrael6192

Hakeru wrote:

Sona new splash just hnghhhh much;;;
holy..... *_*

ThunderHat wrote:

It's obvious you spammed Q in the Twilight shroud, right? I mean, that Akali was so noob, you can't hide with the W if you're vsing Riven lol
Aye, stunned, ignited, spam q in shroud. das hax tho u cant do that
Hakeru
how to use Elise's E ugh
Vulf

tyrael6192 wrote:

I used to get stuff like this a lot. Warwick is so under played that people don't know that his E gives true vision in bushes and fog of war. lol
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

People hack this game? o_O
tyrael6192
No hahaha, never seen anyone do it since dr terrible back whenever with the 100% cdr on flash... this game seems pretty hack-proof tbh oO makes it all the more silly that she would assume i was hacking
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

No hahaha, never seen anyone do it since dr terrible back whenever with the 100% cdr on flash... this game seems pretty hack-proof tbh oO makes it all the more silly that she would assume i was hacking
I'm shocked at how stupid the League community is sometimes...
tyrael6192
You get used to it

It's like the retard magnet of the gaming world
ThunderHat

tyrael6192 wrote:

You get used to it

Well, any free online strategy game is a retard magnet, but in LoL you can just avoid those by being a good player and playing ranked games :P
South

ThunderHat wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

You get used to it

Well, any free online strategy game is a retard magnet, but in LoL you can just avoid those by being a good player and playing ranked games :P
lol'd
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

You get used to it

Any game is a retard magnet. I point specifically to WoW.
Wishy
A game retard magnetic power is related to how newbie friendly it is, sadly most games are. :(
NikFreaX

ThunderHat wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

You get used to it

but in LoL you can just avoid those by being a good player and playing ranked games :P
Oh, how I wish that was true.
WishfulFiction

ThunderHat wrote:

tyrael6192 wrote:

You get used to it

No.
Justykanna
I've never played ranked (and I'm not even level 30), so I could be wrong, but wouldn't ranked just mean you're playing for a rating?
In no way do League players need to be 'good' to start ranked, it's just about longevity.
Haseo_old
guys wwaht do u think about quinn

also
SPOILER

best zhao i ever had
tyrael6192

Justykanna wrote:

I've never played ranked (and I'm not even level 30), so I could be wrong, but wouldn't ranked just mean you're playing for a rating?
In no way do League players need to be 'good' to start ranked, it's just about longevity.
what happens is people want to win so there's kind of an element of forced cooperation... you won't instalock quite as often because it just jeopardizes your chances of winning, and you won't go all out troll mode

but semi-repressing your urge to be a cunt isn't the same thing as being nice so tl;dr everyone is still a cunt

also my point is it's more noticeable in league (and therefore other moba games or team games) because you actually have to rely to an extent on the randoms you get matched with in order to win, as opposed to games that are ffa and such
noneed
http://www.lolsummoners.com/search?regi ... =sakujoyou

great website to keep track of your progress since there is no ranking system on the official website.
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

what happens is people want to win so there's kind of an element of forced cooperation... you won't instalock quite as often because it just jeopardizes your chances of winning, and you won't go all out troll mode

but semi-repressing your urge to be a cunt isn't the same thing as being nice so tl;dr everyone is still a cunt

also my point is it's more noticeable in league (and therefore other moba games or team games) because you actually have to rely to an extent on the randoms you get matched with in order to win, as opposed to games that are ffa and such
I usually play normal with three or four friends so I'm probably not exposed to the general community as much as others have.
Yeah, you do have to rely on randoms, so point taken.
Vulf
If you can avoid solo queue with premade games then do it. Solo queue is awful most of the time.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

If you can avoid solo queue with premade games then do it. Solo queue is awful most of the time.
That's why my friends and I prefer doing such. Randoms make things annoying.
Hakeru
http://www.elohell.net/chill/211548

new champion? i don't even--
Vulf
Nope. This was posted on the NA forums last year. From what i remember it was a contest thing.
Agnes
However, there is a new champion that's underway. I think it falls under the name of Quinn / Quin, assumed to be a Demacian counterpart of Swain. And an AD Carry. This is just what I heard, though.
Stefan

Hakeru wrote:

http://www.elohell.net/chill/211548

new champion? i don't even--
Looks like Nasus+Anivia put together in a Mixer. LOL
GeeNX
looks like Ra, one of egipcian's god
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

looks like Ra, one of egipcian's god
That's the idea. I'm all for another egyptian god based champion, but sadly this is fan made.
Hakeru
i see :/ , i think it would be nice if riot make a champ based on greek myth
Zerostarry

Hakeru wrote:

i see :/ , i think it would be nice if riot make a champ based on greek myth
Cassiopeia = Medusa

?
Hakeru
ikr , but i want more lol
noneed

NikFreaX wrote:

ThunderHat wrote:

but in LoL you can just avoid those by being a good player and playing ranked games :P
Oh, how I wish that was true.

But it is.
Sure I occasionally enjoy 5s with close friends or people from the /v/ chat but solo queue is becoming fun for me as well. Every game with and against diamond players, couple of famous names here and there and the games are challenging and fun. Though there are known trolls which I try to avoid by dodging(you barely lose any LP) ranked solo is basically the place I go to improve while having fun.
those
threenash
zerothefallen
sona confirmed for taking 7/8 of Ez's kills

I think she belongs in a museum.
GeeNX
@Hakeru: Yeah me too, not just greek, other ones from others mythologies, like from vikings, though olaf is from there, but could be others too, anyways that champs are funny...and I dont know, I think riot could do a champ every 2 months or that based on fan's idea, most voted ones, or something like that, the idea that WE , players, could help designing a champ, I think would be so nice, they do like 2 , 3 champs then 1 with some ideas from gamers, I think would be nice though riot is totally

Money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> People

Sadly
Agnes

zerothefallen wrote:

sona confirmed for taking 7/8 of Ez's kills

I think she belongs in a museum.
'ay 'ay

i don't mean to kill people; they shouldn't be standing still

Anyway, Zero and I here are likely to play some normals today. Does anybody wish to join us later? We're in NA and PBE.
Justykanna

Agnes wrote:

Anyway, Zero and I here are likely to play some normals today. Does anybody wish to join us later? We're in NA and PBE.
I added you to my Friends List, Agnes.
Poke me if you decide to go and I'm around (and you want an extra body) =P.
show more