show more
South
mobil's > other boots

all day every day
ReverseLight
analitycmaster666))))
ReverseLight
and again 2200 >_<
wanna be 2300 and then 2400 and and top1 )))
Justykanna
One of these days I'll hit 30 and actually 'try' to get good...
GeeNX
ff so hard is for me winning rankeds but losing 3 in a row... on 1 hour ;_;
Hayanh

Haseo wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

I dont like cdr boots, just tabi or mercurial, depending if they are full of cc, or AD team, or who's fed
i liek cdr boots :3

Hayanh wrote:

tabi and bullwork would have been good.
just go fulltank and stick to their carrys
would getting frozen heart be a good idea?
if you have frozen fist, frozen heart isn't necessary,
and i rather have randuins omen, because you just ulti the ad carry and activate it.
ReverseLight
so close =\
ReverseLight
i lied

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOo
tyrael6192
how do you always win everything with fizz it makes me so jealous
Shiro

ReverseLight wrote:

i lied

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOo
What server do you play on ? I can't see you in any of the tops.
GeeNX
ReverseLight godlike! I want have your babies, I was again 1500 and lost some in a row ;_;
tyrael6192

Shiro wrote:

ReverseLight wrote:

i lied

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOo
What server do you play on ? I can't see you in any of the tops.
he plays on euwest but the ladder for some reason doesnt show him

>season 2?
GeeNX

Well, he's that elo
tyrael6192
omfg ahha TurntheSlayer playing fizz mid right now against wickd, just saw it on wickd's stream

22k people watchin u man, and u just got a double kill can i be u pls
Shiro
he's playing in the same team as Wickd right now *watches*

ReverseLight you should stream

EDIT: calling Wickd a troll lol
Wickd: turn we need you don't be emo
don't think about it
turn we love you or maybe not

"random jax op" lol you even won the game why are you raging
ReverseLight
i cant stream because my pc is so weak.
i thinking about get top1 sell account and buy a good pc ))))

off lader is broken , many players doesnt show dunno why
going to be 2400 , hope i get in 1 weak )
GeeNX
I see stupid buying acc with high elo, well my friend won some money rising people from 1200 or 1100 to 1500/1600 xD
YunoGaming

ReverseLight wrote:

i cant stream because my pc is so weak.
i thinking about get top1 sell account and buy a good pc ))))
F lord too stronk...
South
3 losing streak OP. afraid to go play again :(
Liut
"MadLife is god HueHue" srsly this guy carried everygame at the ogn tournament even tho he plays support :? :?
noneed

Liutprando wrote:

even tho he plays support :? :?
implying the ad carry wins botlane
GeeNX

KingFloyd wrote:

3 losing streak OP. afraid to go play again :(
That happens to me a lot, when I am on fire winning a lot oh ohh, suddenly I lose on 1 hour like 3 xD I lose so fucking quick compared HOW MUCH I NEED TO WIN
South
losing streak is at 6 losses now, down about 70 elo
Yarissa

...I had to
GeeNX
^ LOL xD, the other day I saw a guy that just played hecarim and was pretty good o.o , on oce's stream
noneed
Bjergsen: "Urgh, who's playing the Kayle? Oh it's TurnTheSlayer, yea, he is a flamer, he flames a lot..."

Aw, thats sad bro, the times I played with bjergsen he was quite nice and played an amazing fiddle and lux support. So I don't think he talks shit or lies on stream. Flame less dude! Enjoy this shit game more
tyrael6192

noneed wrote:

Enjoy this shit game more
riot's campaign motto 2013
noneed

tyrael6192 wrote:

noneed wrote:

Enjoy this shit game more
riot's campaign motto 2013
it shouldn't be, you have great fun playing premades with your friends especially when you aren't taking it serious at all.
ranked on the other hand , especially at higher elo, is just filled with players who know each other and obv troll and dick around, not even looking for a somewhat competetive game and obviously the incredible small amount of players who actually just want a better rating like reverselight get frustrated over that. solo queue is just tocix, don't know how it is at lower elo but at higher it just that 1 guy tryharding like his live depends on the game and going verbally nuts while the rest just tries to have a fun time.
Shiro

noneed wrote:

it shouldn't be, you have great fun playing premades with your friends especially when you aren't taking it serious at all.
ranked on the other hand , especially at higher elo, is just filled with players who know each other and obv troll and dick around, not even looking for a somewhat competetive game and obviously the incredible small amount of players who actually just want a better rating like reverselight get frustrated over that. solo queue is just tocix, don't know how it is at lower elo but at higher it just that 1 guy tryharding like his live depends on the game and going verbally nuts while the rest just tries to have a fun time.
I so agree. I don't even play alone anymore because it's just too frustrating and absolutely not enjoyable, but playing with people I know makes the game incomparatively better. Just because we know one another and are just having fun. Sometimes shit happens, we lose etc, but hell it was just funny.
GeeNX
noneed give me lessons! xD

EDIT: I sometimes dont care losing games, I just have a lot of fun, totally truth
Keyboard Cat_old
league of legends op, draven op, im op
GeeNX
league of draven*
UnderminE
league of not draven, draaaaven*
GeeNX
Actually when you choose draven is

"Welcome to League of ....Draven"
UnderminE
jokes you know
GeeNX
Draven doesn't know jokes, he's overpowered, and he's one of the manliest in LoL
UnderminE

Jokes I said.
GeeNX
Ahri can charm him too easy.

I have serious doubts about this, Ahri charms with the heart by using E, or just by her boobs?
UnderminE
Because Ahri ><

Ahriiiiiiiiiii
GeeNX
Sona > Ahri

If you know what I mean
show more