forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aoriki
I think I wasted almost 50 mins just waiting to log in to the game. Now I finally log in and get smacked with a gift, I'm ok with this.
Vulf
I hate lose streaks. :(
Had to bring out my Warwick to break it.
Aoriki
So....here's a question for those who use Kennen. I love him cause he's a flippin ninja (hur hur) I finally got to use him on PVP once more and the results are kinda...er...

So, if I want to fully build him, What items you recommend me getting? Not sure if I was doing it right but I somehow got fed with no one even killing me. (They try to gank and failed, ended up murdering two people)
GeeNX
rilay zhonya and abisal, but depending on who's feed on their team too
Stefan

Aoriki wrote:

I love him cause he's a flippin ninja (hur hur)
Because he is Pikachu! And almost everyone loves Pikachu!

To your Question, afaik Lich Bane should be nice with him.
noneed

Aoriki wrote:

So....here's a question for those who use Kennen. I love him cause he's a flippin ninja (hur hur) I finally got to use him on PVP once more and the results are kinda...er...

So, if I want to fully build him, What items you recommend me getting? Not sure if I was doing it right but I somehow got fed with no one even killing me. (They try to gank and failed, ended up murdering two people)
Eh, you're build is way too squishy. Any half way competent team would blow you up the moment you enter the fight, since it's your role to be in the middle of it. Kennen, as right now is best built as a tanky engager. I'd highly suggest you to only take Hextech if you are laning against 24/7 poke, else go for Haunting Guise as your first item.
Your 4 major items would be: Haunting Guise, Zhonya's Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter and Rabadon's Deathcap. There are times were you would get the Abyssal as your first item and times where you would get Zhonya's as your first. It really depends on your enemies and your role in the team. But be sure to take Deathcap as the last of those 4 items, or as the 3rd. Haunting Guise is an amazing early-mid game item so if you go back with 1.5k don't hesitate to buy it even over boots 1. Boots are always optional, but mostly either Sorc's or Merc's.
You're full build should include Zhonya's, Abyssal, Boots, Deathcap, Void Staff(you sell your Haunting Guise for it lategame) and one last optional item suiting your enemies team. Most things work here: Guardian Angel, QSS, Rylais, ...
For masteries you can go with the standard 21/9/0. For runes I'd highly recommend Movementspeed Quints, Magic Pen Reds, Armor Yellows and flat Magic Resist Blues.
I have probably around 300 games played with Kennen and also hit Platinum with him alone on my smurf so you can gladly take my words.
Stefan

I hate Ahri, but this would be amazing as Skin.
Asada Shino

noneed wrote:

Aoriki wrote:

Eh, you're build is way to squishy. Any half way competent team would blow you up the moment you enter the fight, since it's your role to be in the middle of it. Kennen, as right now is best built as a tanky engager. I'd highly suggest you to only take Hextech if you are laning against 24/7 poke, else go for Haunting Guise as your first item.
Your 4 major items would be: Haunting Guise, Zhonya's Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter and Rabadon's Deathcap. There are times were you would get the Abyssal as your first item and times where you would get Zhonya's as your first. It really depends on your enemies and your role in the team. But be sure to take Deathcap as the last of those 4 items, or as the 3rd. Haunting Guise is an amazing early-mid game item so if you go back with 1.5k don't hesitate to buy it even over boots 1. Boots are always optional, but mostly either Sorc's or Merc's.
You're full build should include Zhonya's, Abyssal, Boots, Deathcap, Void Staff(you sell your Haunting Guise for it lategame) and one last optional item suiting your enemies team. Most things work here: Guardian Angel, QSS, Rylais, ...
For masteries you can go with the standard 21/9/0. For runes I'd highly recommend Movementspeed Quints, Magic Pen Reds, Armor Yellows and flat Magic Resist Blues.
I have probably around 300 games played with Kennen and also hit Platinum with him alone on my smurf so you can gladly take my words.
Agreed, you need to build a little tanky so you can soak up some damage before you need to use your Zhonya's. Most people make the mistake of using Zhonya's right away which gives people a better chance of getting away so you only use it when you start to get focused. In some cases it might probably be right away if they have good cc and you don't have QSS or Guardian Angel
JesusYamato

SYDTKO trying out new build in normal lol
GeeNX
kata tank op
ouranhshc
THis is my first time using Diana in pvp, i've been practicing with her in bots though

Asada Shino

Ouariasse wrote:

Did you beat him in lane? Looks like he still did well despite his team
noneed
Daily Weekly reminder for you guys to join the osu! chatroom in EUW or just to make one in your own server. Playing games with each other is just easier that way.

For those who don't know how to join a chatroom:
-At the bottom right there are 3 boxes.
-Click on the one in the middle which says "View your Chatrooms Control Panel"
-A new window should appear which has a little "+" at the bottom of it.
-Simply click on it and type in "osu!".
-And if you are already at it, click on the the wheel at the top right of the chatroom and tick "Autojoin on Startup" there.

You can join any chatrooms that way like more active ones(/v/, /vg/, reddit, PlayWithRiot...) whatever you prefer, or just make your own for yourself and your friends.
__________________________________________________________________________________
We have 3 mute people in the chat always, with a couple of more we could start playing
Hakeru
i officially hate twitch looool , but i wanna try him
Udipia

Aoriki wrote:

Start boots, build doran's blades for harass or revolver for sustain, then rush hourglass. Build situationally. If you have double AP, maybe buy abyssal/WotA, if not you can build rylai's for tankiness/kiting or deathcap if you're raping them hard. ofc void staff for lategame mpen.

Don't rush deathcap.
Fleia
IMO deathcap should nt be rushed as the 1st item now since it gt nerfed abit u can try getting hourglass 1st if they can kill u quickly or u can try out haunting guise which is a great item for ap mids
JesusYamato

Asada Shino wrote:

Ouariasse wrote:

Did you beat him in lane? Looks like he still did well despite his team
Playing vs a diamond nidalee, do you expect me to win lane as a melee champ? That thing is a nightmare

Punchs wrote:

IMO deathcap should nt be rushed as the 1st item now since it gt nerfed abit u can try getting hourglass 1st if they can kill u quickly or u can try out haunting guise which is a great item for ap mids
Haven't seen raba rush in a long time, stacking mpen is so much more worth it in s3 with the way penetration works now.
There are so many itemizations for ap in season 3 which made this role the most FUN to play
Top lane is even more toxic than season 2 imo with the cleaver rush and once you're behind the laner who snowballed can 1vs2 the jungler too so gg.
Asada Shino

Ouariasse wrote:

Playing vs a diamond nidalee, do you expect me to win lane as a melee champ? That thing is a nightmare
A good AP nid is a scary nid, I'd shit myself if I had to go up against hsgg

Ouariasse wrote:

Punchs wrote:

Haven't seen raba rush in a long time, stacking mpen is so much more worth it in s3 with the way penetration works now.
There are so many itemizations for ap in season 3 which made this role the most FUN to play
Top lane is even more toxic than season 2 imo with the cleaver rush and once you're behind the laner who snowballed can 1vs2 the jungler too so gg.
I love what they did with AP, I always see different builds every game, no more ring stacking into cap (though there was less of that after the s2 tournament since people started using grail)
Top lane is kinda ridiculous when it snowballs, they make up most of my wins/losses regardless of whether or not I do well in bot lane
Vulf
AP nidalee can't carry games though. Maybe 1300> elo games, but after that no lol.
TKiller

Vulf wrote:

AP nidalee can't carry games though. Maybe 1300> elo games, but after that no lol.
Oh yes she can.
noneed

TKiller wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Oh yes she can.
No she can't. Her level 1-5 is just horrible for trying to carry anything, and at level 6 you have to dodge all the kiting to get one e q combo off. She might move fast through the map but that still doesn't make her a good roamer since the only thing she brings to a gank is good damage which relies on a very long skillshot and is easily avoided and no cc at all. You can obviously carry games at lower elo with her but you can carry games at lower elo with basically anyone.
Playing her in any kind of higher elo is just a gamble and I only do it for fun. It doesn't matter how well you play, you won't carry a game alone with her: http://i.imgur.com/9xnVI.jpg
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Weekly reminder for you guys to join the osu! chatroom in EUW or just to make one in your own server. Playing games with each other is just easier that way.

For those who don't know how to join a chatroom:
-At the bottom right there are 3 boxes.
-Click on the one in the middle which says "View your Chatrooms Control Panel"
-A new window should appear which has a little "+" at the bottom of it.
-Simply click on it and type in "osu!".
-And if you are already at it, click on the the wheel at the top right of the chatroom and tick "Autojoin on Startup" there.

You can join any chatrooms that way like more active ones(/v/, /vg/, reddit, PlayWithRiot...) whatever you prefer, or just make your own for yourself and your friends.
tyrael6192
noneed
1. That's not ap nidalee, thats ad nidalee.
2. Those were all of his 1600-1800 games which is trash elo.
3. Abusing ad nidalee in solo q is way easier than trying to win with ap nidalee since you splitpush easier and solo q teams lack cordination.
Vulf
She actually got nerfed since they fixed the invisible spear bug a patch ago.

If you want to watch a good AP nidalee you should check out Bischu's(http://www.twitch.tv/bischulol) stream. He has even said it's hard to carry as her AP lol
- 1 -
This game needs a Tennis hero.
Asada Shino

noneed wrote:

3. Abusing ad nidalee in solo q is way easier than trying to win with ap nidalee since you splitpush easier and solo q teams lack cordination.
Yup, it's much easier to carry as ad thanks to split pushing and her early levels can be really strong depending on the match up, I've gotten so many early first bloods because the lower elo bracket doesn't know how to deal with her bush control. AP is just scary in the hands of a good player who lands most of their spears.
those

Playing games like these makes me think that support Mundo is actually viable
Kanye West

noneed wrote:

He definitely played AP Nid.
ouranhshc
is this build okay for lux?

Asada Shino

ouranhshc wrote:

You normally don't need gauntlet or wardens but seeing the enemy team I can see why you got those. Most of the time you should build heavy ap so you can instagib people with her qere combo
those

ouranhshc wrote:

Rylai's Crystal Scepter isn't really needed for Lux as she has an effective built in slow. Additionally, her light binding simply snares so movement speed is slowed 100%, and Rylai's doesn't proc with her W. Replace with Deathcap, probably; 2900 for 500HP and 80AP but not using the slow proc is not worth it.
Stefan

Props to Blitz. Not to Twitch.
Kanye West

ouranhshc wrote:

Go full AP, always stay in the back of the fight. d-rings, sorcs, dcap, void, hourglass, roa is meh, athene's is ok, lich bane is ok (synergy with passive), DFG is supposedly ok
Shiro
DFG isn't very useful for Lux, as she has a rather long-range burst, way above the range for SFG's active
Haseo_old

this was 3v5
YunoGaming

ouranhshc wrote:

avoid using clarity ...tp/ignite are a way better choice
tyrael6192
Yuno i need your pro advice on vayne

what if i rush zerkers with furor and zeal

what happens then
those
Then you attack fast and do small damage?
noneed
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/601690/
10/10 SYSTEM OMG RIOT PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR CREATIVE DICK WHICH COMES UP WITH GENIUS IDEAS INCLUDING LETTING A TOXIC COMMUNITY JUDGE TOXIC PLAYERS

Didn't get banned since this is my first warning in over 2 years but my honor got removed. Sent in a support ticket, shit's retarded only game 3 was punishable.
pielak213
­
show more